Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thunderroad, TGI's, Lendadog, SISU, Unique Day Spa, sssssh.co.uk...so many businesses have been misled.

Who's

Who's posting on Twitter?
The latest girl posting on the managingdigitalmarketing page has previously called Shannen out on Twitter. Shannen messaged her before a few sentences about how dare she speak about her e.t.c and the girl responded, then Shannen posted the response on her Instagram stories but conveniently cropped out the beginning of the conversation that she initiated so it looked as if the girl had just began messaging her abuse. She’s a weapon.

Reactions: 8
The latest girl posting on the managingdigitalmarketing page has previously called Shannen out on Twitter. Shannen messaged her before a few sentences about how dare she speak about her e.t.c and the girl responded, then Shannen posted the response on her Instagram stories but conveniently cropped out the beginning of the conversation that she initiated so it looked as if the girl had just began messaging her abuse. She’s a weapon.
Ah yes, so much drama to keep track of 😂
This marketing company is a godsend. They appear to be very much legitimate, so there's no way she can turn around and claim they're posting lies about her. She's hardly going to imply that their alogrithms and analytics are biased and deliberately skewing data to depict her in a bad light. They probably didn't even know who she was until yesterday, god love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TGIF, foam coffee, Hyatt centric hotel, power court hotel , shelbourne hotel , key couture, ballygarry house hotel, woodlands hotel, plt, pizza yard,trump international doombeg, the gossies if someone can tag them, I’ve already tagged business🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I'm sure lukes family would be appalled if they only knew the going ons the past 24hrs. Hopefully someone has sent the link to Lukes brother hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd say she is in meltdown over this because the amount of people who have waited for a big shannen drama like this will now chip in their experiences with her and its gonna blow up!! Sad that it's now a monthly thing where her lies and nastiness are called out on the Internet and she still carries on thinking she's gods gift🤦‍♀️ it's Shannen lads of course she claimed to Instagram she was bullied/self harm ect so they would close off her account but not delete it because she's spent thousands on byuying followers and hours taking selfies she will never walk away from that 😂😂
It's another snake way to keep her profile intact🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How the hell did she make that bullying disclaimer come up when you search for her name though?
I'm begining to think now that that has nothing to do with her at all. I Googled the bullying disclaimer message earlier and supposedly it's a suicide prevention campaign and it appears when users look up certain words related to suicide. So maybe when it sees you typing in S it thinks you're looking up suicide? Just a guess.

Odd that it only appears for her though, haven't seen it anywhere else.

Reactions: 4
I seen someone’s tagged Luke’s brother now. I don’t see a tag for Fiona O Donovan and the hairloft 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget all free dog stuff she gets.. they need to be tagged..

she was tagged, I say she removed her tag.. scarletfor Fiona even looking at her page and lately shannen photos get no likes or comments!!! Fiona better off dropping her now, or shannen will drag her down with her!!

I actually feel sorry for her. Her bubble has now being popped. I'd say she's up the walls. Not saying she didn't deserve to be called out but I can't help but feel sorry for her.

Bloggers unveiled would have had an absolute field day with this revelation.

If only pages like that with a large following still existed to raise awareness about these fraudsters.

If there are pages that out these sort of people let me know and I'll forward it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I seen someone’s tagged Luke’s brother now. I don’t see a tag for Fiona O Donovan and the hairloft 🕵🏻‍♀️
Should message every new makeup/hair account she follows then because she would be looking for a replacement fairly quickly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The amount of comments on Shannens report in comparison to the rest of them on that page. 39 comments on Shannens some have 2 others like Joanne Larby have 10.

• Haha
The amount of comments on Shannens report in comparison to the rest of them on that page. 39 comments on Shannens some have 2 others like Joanne Larby have 10.
Mad isn’t it? That a nice girl like Shannen who is such a girls girl and wants nothing but the best for everyone would have so many people backing her fall from grace.. 🤔
Raises alot of questions.

• Heart
I'd say she is absolutely FUMMING that so many brands have been tagged.
Although I'm delighted she has finally been called out for all her shady business throughout the last few years. However I do hope something like this doesn't push her over the edge, rather she holds her hands up and comes clean.
She will be respected hell of a lot more than if she where to just brush it under the carpet and act as if nothing has happened.
Shannen I know your glued to these threads but for your own sanity and peace of mind, come clean, yes, its embarrassing but you will feel so much better for it with a heavy weight lifted from your shoulders.
My advise for you is to take a much needed social media break to work on yourself and then come back again when you have sorted yourself out to build your page/reputation organically.

Reactions: 15
It should be if an influencer claiming to bring in business via social media doesn't deliver due to falsafied information they should be fined or outed or rated on a business information site to inform others. Trip adviser but for influencers where only facts and honest reviews from genuine business owners can be posted and accessed

And there are just the accounts with their real names😭 sad.
Grainne has serious serious fucked up head the amount of fake pages like her personality these girls need help before they put themselves in a grave and blame "trolls" grainne already slipping up saying the course is so stressful your at home on your arse love doing nothing else , we know you'll never qualify and no one will hear of it again 😂 10 different personalitys do drama school next you and shannen 😂

She needs to own up and apologise, that is realistically the only way to move forward. I hope she doesn't come back, pretend to be sorry but within a week start her usual bullshit habits again.

I just cannot see her apologising. There’s no way of saying it was a mistake or anything she will have to fully admit being a scammer which she will not do

Grainne has serious serious fucked up head the amount of fake pages like her personality these girls need help before they put themselves in a grave and blame "trolls" grainne already slipping up saying the course is so stressful your at home on your arse love doing nothing else , we know you'll never qualify and no one will hear of it again 😂 10 different personalitys do drama school next you and shannen 😂
I actually checked G out on social blade and I see shes gained 407 followers between 6&7th Feb 🤡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.