Shannen Reilly McGrath #7 Hit me back just to chat you biggest fan this is Shan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For everyone who insists on mentioning Grainne all of the time {yawn} 😴, set up a thread to discuss her. I’ve just noticed this on the comments on Instagram so I think we should just drop her from this discussion as we are probably responsible for her new followers as people reading here probably go to her page for a nose 👃🏻
She went up by 200 followers in one day she’s lying through her teeth. But agree we shouldn’t send her anymore followers

Reactions: 4
She went up by 200 followers in one day she’s lying through her teeth. But agree we shouldn’t send her anymore followers
People bring her up in these threads all the time and that keeps her relavant, the other management girls are barley mentioned by name and much less often. There’s nothing stopping anyone setting up a thread for her and that way everyone interested can chat away about the girl in her own thread.

Reactions: 8
People bring her up in these threads all the time and that keeps her relavant, the other management girls are barley mentioned by name and much less often. There’s nothing stopping anyone setting up a thread for her and that way everyone interested can chat away about the girl in her own thread.
I agree, she’s irrelevant. And she would only LOVE a thread been set up about her 🙄 Thats enough of giving her attention today... So shannen reactivated her page this morning? Didn’t see that coming 🥱 She will be on tomorrow with a #bekind speech 🙄 She is one sick puppy to compare her non situation to that of Caroline Flack though..... and to go so far as to allude to having the same tendencies is as lower as a snakes belly!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, she’s irrelevant. And she would only LOVE a thread been set up about her 🙄 Thats enough of giving her attention today... So shannen reactivated her page this morning? Didn’t see that coming 🥱 She will be on tomorrow with a #bekind speech 🙄 She is one sick puppy to compare her non situation to that of Caroline Flack though..... and to go so far as to allude to having the same tendencies is as lower as a snakes belly!!!
She is very manipulative and will convince herself that she has done nothing wrong in this situation. It will be everyone else’s fault. Someone else wondered how much all those fake followers cost her. Well we know for sure she used both Laura Doyle’s and CJ Keegans cards to buy followers and likes. So my estimate would be she didn’t spend as much as they cost and that is her whole mantra. I see, I want, I deserve, I take.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Are the people who are getting the anti bullying message the same ones who liked the digital marketing post? You might be blocked now?

N1plasticsurgery and leah_aesthetic_clinic need to be tagged as well and whatever the place is she got her turkey tiles I'd even tag Ricci "her ex" I'd say he'd have some laugh 😆

And all other small businesses she's managed to scam 🤬 i don't have a second page to do it off of but fair play to every single account that has tagged businesses so far 👏👏
Shes blocked me on both my accounts but I can still see her 'fan' pages

Update....shes online now and accepting followers 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol shannen has me blocked ages, but having a think about it 😂😂😂go on to managingdigialmarketing tag all the brands.. shannen won’t see them all cause she has you blocked it take her ages to find unblock you.. but she using a fake account reporting the post.. I think the best advice is reshare the post... make it blow up online 👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
What a breath of fresh air this digital marketing page is .
If I was Shannen , I'd change my name by deed poll and move to the south of France 😅 after I apologise for being a fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whichever tattler has the newest account tagging brands, tag Glam by Jordan and Jenny Russell. I see one of the people she goaded on Twitter is posting on it now.

Reactions: 5
How the hell did she make that bullying disclaimer come up when you search for her name though?

Whichever tattler has the newest account tagging brands, tag Glam by Jordan and Jenny Russell. I see one of the people she goaded on Twitter is posting on it now.
Is there anyyyyy call out pages left on instagram?

How the hell did she make that bullying disclaimer come up when you search for her name though?
I’ve googled it and what I got was if a person has used the hashtags suicide or self harm that message will appear 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Maybe someone could tag the Mont hotel on merrion square (dog friendly hotel). She was constantly being gifted stays about a year ago.

Reactions: 7
Is that spill the tea page considered a call out page?
That's gone . They were outed lastweek after drama with the woman from Moam
Theres a UK bloggers unveiled , they sometimes write up about Irish blaggers

Thunderroad, TGI's, Lendadog, SISU, Unique Day Spa, sssssh.co.uk...so many businesses have been misled.

Who's
Who's posting on Twitter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.