Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks 🌸 yeah I am doing ok have to say the nurses where beyond kind & I couldn't ever thank them enough. Yhankfully I have a great support at home. There are people getting much worse news alone which I can't even begin to imagine what that is like.

She really does have the traits of someone who genuinely only cares about themselves! I have a distant family member like this, and they would absolutely put their own family at risk they disappeared for a while & stopped talking to all the family & when one of their parents died they were chief mourner.
She reminds me of this through so many of her exploits always trying to be on the bandwagon or jump into the middle of someone elses personal loss regardless of how close or not they were.

Reactions: 7
So obvious she was at a party... either she is still there or has travelled to someone elses house for dinner today!
Never ending breaking of the rules! It drives me mental, I have had to suffer a pregnancy loss alone & gobshites like this can't stop themselves for the sake of all of us!!!
So sorry you had to go through that ❤

So she’s supposed to be promoting those meals and instead is talking about how she had McDonald’s and prosecco and how she has ‘ordered’ choc and crisps for tonight.. how on earth could a company repost her videos when all she does is TALK ABOUT HERSELF! She’s not giving any info on the company or the product 😂

Last edited:
She must have that healthy kitchen place blocked from her stories .
Whats the point in eating "healthy" during the week if you are just gonna binge on shite food and drink for the whole weekend

• Heart
She honestly thinks we are stupid 🥴she went to some house to have dinner this afternoon.. Jaysus she on a roll today!! Reckless but they will all go down together! Embarrassing would healthy kitchen just drop her already! She is full of shite!! She is wasting food!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Plenty of photos on her public Instagram page! Strange that you wouldn’t look there.

Just wanna see is it the luke I slept with few months back🙊

PS: Sorry if this is shannen🤡🖕🤣🤣

Just wanna see is it the luke I slept with few months back🙊

PS: Sorry if this is shannen🤡🖕🤣🤣
Hello Shannen.. Jaysus your desperate tonight!!! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All you see on her page is her and her dogs which is why I asked does anyone have a picture of him!

Oh really😂 Gonna have a nose now thanks👃👀🤣

Oh he’s rotten🥴😴 he must be selling drugs coz he’s nothing to look at🤣

Facts that your shannen hahahaha!
gosh your confusing 🤣🤣you came on here to insinuate you slept with him??? Then go on to slate him?? Then made assumptions he drug dealer..mad, cause you claiming you slept with him but then call him rotten 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This thread about shannen.. best advice mail shannen😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All you see on her page is her and her dogs which is why I asked does anyone have a picture of him!

He must be selling drugs cos he’s nothing to look at? What like her previous fellas who were fit and sold drugs too. I didn’t realise that you could only sell drugs if your ugly. So is he the Luke you slept with or not?

• Haha
I’ve never before seen a ‘new’ member know how to respond to quotes from the get go ☝ I know it took me a while to get used to the site. 🙃

So tell us what attracted you to him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never before seen a ‘new’ member know how to respond to quotes from the get go ☝ I know it took me a while to get used to the site. 🙃
You don’t have to justify yourself 😘we know your not shannen!!
Shannen sad little mind games..might got something to do with ❄Last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still totally convinced your shannen!🤡
I only signed up to this so I could click into the pictures people post believe me or not I only heard of this site last night when I seen it on grainne malones page🤷‍♀️
Thats nice ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shannen coming onto tattle on a fake profile like : 🥸

Could you be anymore obvious chicken!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shannen coming onto tattle on a fake profile like : 🥸

Could you be anymore obvious chicken!
Its probably Luke this time saying he slept with himself a few months ago. Masturbation is probably classed as cheating in his relationship so he considers it doing the dirty on Skitzo Shan 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No serious question!
Is her fella a drug dealer?
Back when it all came out that shannen was robbing all the young ones who were tryna make something of theirselves, I remember hearing loads about her fella that he was threatening some of them not to say anything and that he was a drug dealer and I’m wondering is he.
That’s all😂
Don’t know I’m not guard.. why don’t you mail ask shannen.. we talk about FACTS not assumptions!!

Oh be careful what your saying Shannen has a big “legal team” that might come after you.. 😉 remember be kind... coco law!!!

• Haha
Its probably Luke this time saying he slept with himself a few months ago. Masturbation is probably classed as cheating in his relationship so he considers it doing the dirty on Skitzo Shan 😉
100% I’d say she’s the type who would scrutinise the contents of a condom n get upset if it seemed emptier than the last time. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.