Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh I get shannen game.. she gonna share this on her story making out someone fake stole her photos trolling online it’s not her!!! She innocent and she having mental breakdown from stress..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys in all fairness it must be someone else cos ‘mill us all’ is such a common phrase. Shannen would maybe call in the team as that’s what the upmarket classy folk do now of days.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now back to the dog food. Very true point not fair on dogs swapping their food constantly! Just go to show she feed them anything once it free, not doing right thing for their little stomachs!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
are you for real?
I genuinely thought that was shannen I wasn’t been serious🙄
You mean ,you were being serious because you genuinely thought that was Shannen .

Thought who was Shannen ?

Your grammer screams that YOU are Shannen

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.