Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG yous actually believe I’m shannen!!
If I was why would I be tryna put it out there tha

Coz she’ll block me if I ask her🤣
Grand I’ll give ya a fact,
About 2 years ago I saw her in the spar on Parnell street about 1oc in the day still in the same clothes from the night before first time I ever seen her in person and she’s rotten

Fully convinced MunHun is shannen🤣
Cool story Bro 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9

About 2 years ago I saw her in the spar on Parnell street about 1oc in the day still in the same clothes from the night before first time I ever seen her in person and she’s rotten

Such a great story might run to the daily mail with it

Munhun is not Shannen , Munhun has proper grammer and can spell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg 😳 that’s a news alert 🚨 two years ago in the same clothes in spar.
So you know her personally to see, but didn’t know who her boyfriend was 🙄🤔

Mad shannen gone very quite on Instagram..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg 😳 that’s a news alert 🚨 two years ago in the same clothes in spar.
So you know her personally to see, but didn’t know who her boyfriend was 🙄🤔

Mad shannen gone very quite on Instagram..
Doesn't know what Luke looks like , but he's rotten , a drug dealer and slept with him .

Pull the other one

• Haha
Reactions: 4

MunHun is on this from the start, she is also active on other threads from the same profile. She’s fair and always (along with other long term members here) shuts down any vile attempts new profiles (like yours) make to take away from the facts.
YOU on the other hand set up your profile tonight, are only active on this thread and start making outrageous statements from the get go...
Even Stevie Wonder could see how suspicious your profile is hun! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very true now let’s get back to facts.. healthy kitchen better hurry up drop her, wrecking the poor chaps reputation! Wasting money and food! He be better giving it to homeless shelter if he wants to give away food for free

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can feel a Shannen rant coming on .
You know those rants were she speaks her real Tallaght accent and forgets to put TH before most of her words and forgets her ever so grand voice 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Straight up facts only joined the thread cos Grainne mentioned it last night.

Only joined the thread cos she wanted to click onto photos.

Only joined the thread cos she might have slept with Luke.

Only joined the thread cos she heard rumours Luke is a drug dealer.

Only joined the thread to see what Luke looks like.

Only joined the thread to tell us Shannen was in a shop before.

Only joined the thread to expose me as Shannen 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But only thing for sure I felt really bad she left them poor dogs in that box last night while she went out partied when she meant to stay home! Feel so sorry for him...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But only thing for sure I felt really bad she left them poor dogs in that box last night while she went out partied when she meant to stay home! Feel so sorry for him...
Would you say poor little Elvis and his sick stomach has mental health issues and anxiety from living in a parallel universe?

Reactions: 2
Me too and her dog eating new food with chicken in it . Anyone who knows about frenchies knows they can't go near chicken because they are more than likely allergic or it causes skin allergies , plus any normal dog owner knows you have to wean dogs onto new food or it makes them sick with sudden change . Poor things

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too and her dog eating new food with chicken in it . Anyone who knows about frenchies knows they can't go near chicken because they are more than likely allergic or it causes skin allergies , plus any normal dog owner knows you have to wean dogs onto new food or it makes them sick with sudden change . Poor things
But @Calalilly an international celebrity and model dog owner isn’t the same as a normal dog owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay hands up I am shannen and I’d mill the lot of yous🤣
Why do we have to put our hands up?
Do you want to tiddle our armpits

Well now I'd probably mill a human if I was eating green and pink rice and scrambled egg that looks like vomit all week

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gang of trolls
Says the one, one making fake account to come on online trolling 😂😂😂😂 threatening innocent people! Very classy... babe be kind the world full of hate!
would you like positive quotes: today I won’t stress about things I can’t control, I’ll focus on why they thing go wrong, maybe I’m the problem ✌😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.