Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if I’m being too critical here, but the state of those bags? The drawing on them is like one that a teen is doing for a school project and who would actually pay for a paper takeaway bag painted??? I see the rest were gifted theirs and Shannen mailed her asking to get one 🤣🤣🤣cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What did her mail say? It turned blurry once I zoomed in and now I'm invested 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know if I’m being too critical here, but the state of those bags? The drawing on them is like one that a teen is doing for a school project and who would actually pay for a paper takeaway bag painted??? I see the rest were gifted theirs and Shannen mailed her asking to get one 🤣🤣🤣cringe
I agree, they really arn't very good. I feel bad saying that, but it's the truth.

Reactions: 4
If you are gonna show off your makeup at least don't use a filter , the photo is clearly the face app .
Also , the second photo , her right leg is blending into the step and the gap at the bottom of that door . Some draft , I'd say the heating bills are sky high

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched that Luka Magnotta documentary too and thought the exact same thing. She is every bar of him. The numerous fake profiles he'd use to compliment himself and the whole thinking he was a famous supermodel when in reality people hadn't a clue who the chap was. The similarities are very scary.
I literally didnt wanna mention his name or anything incase Shannen twisted it but yes, she is every bar of him. As I was watching it I thought of Shannen. The multiple fake profiles talking her up to the high heavens on one fake account and then ripping her down off another. That's exactly what he did and is doing. Ita disturbing when you're watching a psychopath on television and can relate that persons actions (online!!) to that of someone else's. Very disturbing alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg they are so bad and they are just getting worse as it goes on, she butchered Rosie Connollys kids 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she will shed some light some day on what these “photo shoots” are for... like she can’t be getting an actual photographer as that would be breaking the rules, it couldn’t be classed as work as for work you get paid.... so she is just posing in some outfits she bought herself in random doorways and asking luke to photograph her on his mobile as she’s never mentioned having a proper camera and lens and then she “edits” on facetune..... wow definition of a a model right there I’m so jealous

Reactions: 11
Maybe she will shed some light some day on what these “photo shoots” are for... like she can’t be getting an actual photographer as that would be breaking the rules, it couldn’t be classed as work as for work you get paid.... so she is just posing in some outfits she bought herself in random doorways and asking luke to photograph her on his mobile as she’s never mentioned having a proper camera and lens and then she “edits” on facetune..... wow definition of a a model right there I’m so jealous
I've always found it so cringy that she has 'model' in her bio. She's not doing anything you or I couldn't do. Anyone can pay a photographer to take their photo. They don't care what you look like, you're paying them! Asking your boyfriend to take your photo - this does not make you a model. Posing in doorways in the inner city wearing a €20 dress, she's as rough as a badgers arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Latest caption on her pic “pretty blue eyes and a mind full of happiness” mind full of lies had a better ring to it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest caption on her pic “pretty blue eyes and a mind full of happiness” mind full of lies had a better ring to it 😂😂😂
Are her eyes even blue? I know she always says they are “navy blue” but they look brown to me and she’s crazy enough to lie about and edit her eye colour. Can anyone who knows her in real life confirm her eye colour please... 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.