Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly asked herself this from a fake profile. It was brought up that everyone at the spa gets one but lately Shannen has been doing stories promoting them making it seem they were gifted to her especially, she's now asked the question because she was called out on this page for lying. Today was the first time she said she wasn't asked to promote it where before she gave the impression it was a collab.
Her need to constantly draw attention to brand emails is embarrassing. She's trying to make it look to followers like she's made it big and to businesses that's she's in demand. Again with the question asking about the plastic coat, she does this often so she can tag the brand and make it look like she would be a good collab because people ask her about her clothes. She is portraying a busy in demand life. The saying "fake it until you make it" is all over her face. She says the same bullshit about her dogs food that she does her own because weeks ago the food they had was "honestly the best ever" but now this new stuff is "honestly the best ever"
She's boring, predictable and a joke. 100% of her content is from this page. You can easily predict her next move because she's repeats habits and lies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg 😆 the bipolar posts today! Jumping from blue eye shadows, to posing outside some random door😂😂😂😂, breaking covid restrictions twice in a day traveling! She did her hoop walk from around Thomas street to grand canal! 😂😂😂Luke or her didn’t do her makeup 🤣🤣some fool off Mua did! Then on to dog food! Whiting pens, what she should drink, McDonald’s!! Am I missing anything!
Ohh I couldn’t keep up! 6 post in one day!!! 🤯🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you check under her post the one she’s standing in a random doorway, there’s multiple comments saying ‘Collab - DM us’ but some of those pages have 0 followers 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s all just so fake and narcissistic. Also that ‘MUA’ she had today breaking lockdown rules and for what? Shannens hardly paying her and she can’t even tag her so what’s the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She clearly asked herself this from a fake profile. It was brought up that everyone at the spa gets one but lately Shannen has been doing stories promoting them making it seem they were gifted to her especially, she's now asked the question because she was called out on this page for lying. Today was the first time she said she wasn't asked to promote it where before she gave the impression it was a collab.
Her need to constantly draw attention to brand emails is embarrassing. She's trying to make it look to followers like she's made it big and to businesses that's she's in demand. Again with the question asking about the plastic coat, she does this often so she can tag the brand and make it look like she would be a good collab because people ask her about her clothes. She is portraying a busy in demand life. The saying "fake it until you make it" is all over her face. She says the same bullshit about her dogs food that she does her own because weeks ago the food they had was "honestly the best ever" but now this new stuff is "honestly the best ever"
She's boring, predictable and a joke. 100% of her content is from this page. You can easily predict her next move because she's repeats habits and lies.
That comment has the tell tale grammar and space before the ?. At least if she’s going to ask herself questions can she not make it so obvious it’s her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shannen you’ve a lovely view of the nasty looking, Liberties college from your apartment don’t you?😍im well jealous!! Really living up the dream in that apartment, wow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said that she was learning how to do her makeup herself, so why is she still getting it done by makeup artists? I find it incredibly sad that she gets her makeup done (especially during a pandemic) to take selfies in front of random doors in town and refers to them as “photo shoots”.

She has all the time in the world to learn how to do her makeup, the same goes for cooking!! I just can’t imagine being in your late 20s and not being able to cook, complete laziness. But no she would rather take up hobbies such as watching a different tv series every day 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said that she was learning how to do her makeup herself, so why is she still getting it done by makeup artists? I find it incredibly sad that she gets her makeup done (especially during a pandemic) to take selfies in front of random doors in town and refers to them as “photo shoots”.

She has all the time in the world to learn how to do her makeup, the same goes for cooking!! I just can’t imagine being in your late 20s and not being able to cook, complete laziness. But no she would rather take up hobbies such as watching a different tv series every day 🥴
She didn’t get her make up done to shoot some photos she got it done cos she went to a party last night to watch the McGregor fight. Funny how there’s no photos of them watching it in the appartment we all know she loves to upload her every move to her stories. Any money they bailed down the docks somewhere for a party with their bottle of Proper Whisky. Hence why she needed her make up done and why theirs no sign of the dogs in her late night walk picture.

Reactions: 14
So does she swanny upto portebello / rathmines to take pictures and pretend she live around there?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She didn’t get her make up done to shoot some photos she got it done cos she went to a party last night to watch the McGregor fight. Funny how there’s no photos of them watching it in the appartment we all know she loves to upload her every move to her stories. Any money they bailed down the docks somewhere for a party with their bottle of Proper Whisky. Hence why she needed her make up done and why theirs no sign of the dogs in her late night walk picture.
💯 she was! she disappeared off the radar.. not a hope she stayed at home! Then tries to come on this morning lying she fell asleep on the couch! She just awake, reality she is only home! She can’t sleep now cause of 🤥❄
breaking covid rules 3 times in one day!
Lies lies and more lies...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did her and Rocababe have a falling out cause I swear she used to do her make up but now neither of them are following each other?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And the fingers 😳🙈 length of them bad boys as well 🤣🤣
Always the sign of a bad photoshop job.

Did her and Rocababe have a falling out cause I swear she used to do her make up but now neither of them are following each other?
She unfollows anyone who no longer serves her i.e. free products/services, discounts. Glambyjordan is the only one who ever did a decent job with her make-up and there was a screenshot a while back where he pointed out that he did so much for her and was doing her hair and make-up for free 2/3 times a week. Like, imagine the time all that would take and her never paying a penny. Needless to say she doesn't go to him anymore and unfollowed.

Nail on the head. Probably with that guy Chris Williams, the only friend she seems to have left.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’d say she was hoping to get a re-share after tagging the bottle of proper twelve last night. As if Conor after getting lumped around the octagon was going be checking his phone after the fight going ‘Ah Jaysus Slapper McGraths down the rebel liberties promoting me whisky that she didn’t even buy, sure I’ll be sure to make that me first post match post’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks absolutely dying with a hangover in her vidoes this morning.. you can tell by her eyes. “Fell asleep on the couch and just happened to wake up for Conors fight” 🙊 pull the other one love! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I think we can all say she spam loads of positive quotes today.. then tomorrow when she coming down she will bounce back to online bullying crap!
enjoy your healthy meals today shannen don’t forget to post breakfast lunch and dinner ✌
Since your cheat day was yesterday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So obvious she was at a party... either she is still there or has travelled to someone elses house for dinner today!
Never ending breaking of the rules! It drives me mental, I have had to suffer a pregnancy loss alone & gobshites like this can't stop themselves for the sake of all of us!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So obvious she was at a party... either she is still there or has travelled to someone elses house for dinner today!
Never ending breaking of the rules! It drives me mental, I have had to suffer a pregnancy loss alone & gobshites like this can't stop themselves for the sake of all of us!!!
Im so sorry that you had to experience such a monumental loss alone. It’s heartbreaking. Hope your as well as you can be in such circumstances ❤

Reactions: 1
I'm so sorry to hear this ❤ I don't think people like Shannen have the emotional intelligence to empathise with others. They genuinely don't see how selfish their actions are. She has all the traits of a sociopath.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.