Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see her answering these! Like why could she not ‘announce’ the agency there and then, what’s with the two week wait? 🙄 where are these products? 🤦🏼‍♀️

All the Irish influencers, even those with less followers than Shannen get sent all the usual stuff from SoSu and Dripping Gold etc but you never see her being sent anything.

Also did anyone spy ‘now of days’ instead of ‘nowadays’ 🙈
Yes 🙌🏻 and how she smooths out her ‘perfections’ 🙈 Shes always misusing language & talking bollocks like she won’t put her name to anything that’s ‘perfected’. She is one simple minded girl she doesn’t even proof read what she writes before posting it.

Also Shannen would you ever give over talking shite to your ‘followers’, you wouldn’t know a valid point if it came up and offered you free hair and make up. Most of the things that are wrote in here are ‘Valid Points’ with the exception of the humorous posts. You are not very honest at all you are the complete opposite but you will never admit that you will just call other people negative who won’t accept your shambles of excuses.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
We were in this lockdown for your birthday Shannen so you’re trying to say you did your own make up for your birthday ??
She posted a week ago that she had attempted her make-up for the first time, so no, she didn't do her own make-up on her birthday. I don't understand why she says we're all bullying her, we only point out times she's lying and being dishonest. She lies about so much, really trivial stuff that a normal person just wouldn't bother lying about. And then she trips herself up because she can't remember what she lied about. She's mentioned her Nana has come up on this page, but the only thing people have said is that she's putting her nana at risk by constantly not following guidelines. There's nothing mean or nasty in that statement, it's just the truth. She really is a perculier person. The best thing she could do right now is come off social media and as someone said, come back with a new page and build it honestly. Like, anyone can see she has bought 1000's of followers! Why does she never address this? Such an odd person.

Would love to see her answering these! Like why could she not ‘announce’ the agency there and then, what’s with the two week wait? 🙄 where are these products? 🤦🏼‍♀️

All the Irish influencers, even those with less followers than Shannen get sent all the usual stuff from SoSu and Dripping Gold etc but you never see her being sent anything.

Also did anyone spy ‘now of days’ instead of ‘nowadays’ 🙈
'Now of days'....killed me 😂😂 I swear English is not her first language.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This doesn't make sense .

Shannen if you are happy in your own skin you wouldn't be coming on here to see what's being said about you in fact you wouldn't give a toss what people say about you.

Also, if you like how you look in real life rather than your photos you wouldn't use any app to airbrush or photoshop your photos .

Wtf does "what do ever why I used it" even mean ?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is it because she isn't with an agency that she doesn't get anything out to her? Do they go through agencies because the agencies promote them. Not sure how it works. Would it be hard to get an agency to take you on with all the fake followers? She would be better losing all her fake followers, start fresh and try get signed to an agency who could steer her in the right way, instead of living an imaginary famous life it can't be healthy.

Reactions: 5
Is it because she isn't with an agency that she doesn't get anything out to her? Do they go through agencies because the agencies promote them. Not sure how it works. Would it be hard to get an agency to take you on with all the fake followers? She would be better losing all her fake followers, start fresh and try get signed to an agency who could steer her in the right way, instead of living an imaginary famous life it can't be healthy.
She used to have a manager. Jenny Russell she owns a hairdressers in Kells I think. She’s also somehow connected to the beauty pageants but I don’t know how. When Shannen had her ‘management’ she advised the girls to always put #gifted on their posts as influencers shouldn’t have to buy their outfits. I’m not exactly sure what the thought process was behind doing this. Shannen has her page on private now probably amending a lot of previous posts as she knows she has lied on them and also trips herself up in the comments. But 9 times out of 10 when she puts gifted on her post when you check who she follows she won’t be following the company and they won’t be following her. Very strange.

A great example of her lying is when she flew to Manchester a few days before I’m a celeb started and she captioned her airport photo one way ticket for a few weeks. Then in the comments she told someone that Luke and the dogs drove over to her on the boat for a few days and that’s why she was quiet on Instagram, she also said her ‘team’ were running her account like when she went into Love Island. The reality was she did a photo shoot for fake tan and paid for a few staged ‘pap’ photos on the streets of Manchester during lockdown. After she came back she said that she never said Luke and the dogs went over and that they had stayed here. She also was home within days not weeks like she originally claimed. This was 5 days in the life of Shannen who never LIES on her page. We have screenshots of all the stuff she had been posting, all the captions, comments and she will still flat out deny she lied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She used to have a manager. Jenny Russell she owns a hairdressers in Kells I think. She’s also somehow connected to the beauty pageants but I don’t know how. When Shannen had her ‘management’ she advised the girls to always put #gifted on their posts as influencers shouldn’t have to buy their outfits. I’m not exactly sure what the thought process was behind doing this. Shannen has her page on private now probably amending a lot of previous posts as she knows she had lied on them. But 9 times out of 10 when she puts gifted on her post when you check who she follows she won’t be following the company and they won’t be following her. Very strange.
I always found it strange that a middle aged woman who runs a salon also acted as an agent on the side, and Shannen was her only client. In November when Shannen's 'team' were managing her account someone shared screenshots here of having messaged Shannen and the response they got back was signed off 'Jen'. Then they contacted Jenny Russell herself who confirmed she hadn't had dealings with Shannen in a long time and was not managing her IG account 🥴

Reactions: 11
I always found it strange that a middle aged woman who runs a salon also acted as an agent on the side, and Shannen was her only client. In November when Shannen's 'team' were managing her account someone shared screenshots here of having messaged Shannen and the response they got back was signed off 'Jen'. Then they contacted Jenny Russell herself who confirmed she hadn't had dealings with Shannen in a long time and was not managing her IG account 🥴
I know you’d wonder how that came about, did her search for free hair do’s bring her outside Dublin to Jenny’s salon and then she did her usual collaboration spiel and Jenny thought she could groom her for success based on her PR abilities? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Its bizarre.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I never understood the Jenny Management it was v odd setup not like proper management at all.

If she got herself with a proper agency she wouldn't have to keep making up fake tit to pretend she's famous and has a lot going on. Then forgetting what she said and tripping herself up 🙄
But she probably can't get a proper agency with the page she has now with 80% fake followers.

Reactions: 7
She posted a week ago that she had attempted her make-up for the first time, so no, she didn't do her own make-up on her birthday. I don't understand why she says we're all bullying her, we only point out times she's lying and being dishonest. She lies about so much, really trivial stuff that a normal person just wouldn't bother lying about. And then she trips herself up because she can't remember what she lied about. She's mentioned her Nana has come up on this page, but the only thing people have said is that she's putting her nana at risk by constantly not following guidelines. There's nothing mean or nasty in that statement, it's just the truth. She really is a perculier person. The best thing she could do right now is come off social media and as someone said, come back with a new page and build it honestly. Like, anyone can see she has bought 1000's of followers! Why does she never address this? Such an odd person.

'Now of days'....killed me 😂😂 I swear English is not her first language.
If I have to hear her say the word MEA-UL one more time😅😅😅 instead of all those tack fake Chanel coffee table books pick up a dictionary.Google pronounces words your unsure of also if your reading Shannen👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
C0452469-BD6E-4AD4-A092-CF6A83140FFD.jpeg

Mad! Thought she went on her story doing a video slating them for having small portions????
What absolute liar!!!she fucked them in the bin!!
Healthy kitchen need to drop her quick! She no loyalty, no passion to help promote a brand, no marketing skills, crap at speaking, doesn’t research them or learn facts about the company! She such bad reputation!
just proves she jump on to her next meals when it suits her and she gets bored!
Feel sorry for that chap Martin trusting her but it’s all lies! She promised him the sun moon and stars but give it two weeks she be bored he will learn harsh lesson!! One thing that’s true, he needs to ask himself has she brought him any business??? Answer to that will be no!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
View attachment 390173

Mad! Thought she went on her story doing a video stating them for having small portions????
What absolute liar!!!
Healthy kitchen need to drop her quick! She no loyalty, no passion to help promote a brand, no marketing skills, crap at speaking, doesn’t research them or learn facts about the company! She such bad reputation!
just proves she jump on to her next meals when it suits her and she gets bored!
Feel sorry for that chap Martin trusting her but it’s all lies! She promised him the sun moon and stars but give it two weeks she be bored he will learn harsh lesson!! One thing that’s true, he needs to ask himself has she brought him any business??? Answer to that will be no!!
Commit to steady eating 👀🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit late she didn't want to false advertise! A couple pages back people posted the screenshots of when she said ampx were the best meals ever and that martina kitchen was also the best. So basically she is just eating whatever is free at the time! No wonder she is so many leagues below the other 'influencers' who she's so jealous of, Saffy T and the likes. Girls with 1K likes get more PR than she does. Pack it in Scammen, get a real job, the ship has sailed. Influencing is not for you! Or else come clean about EVERYTHING, people might respect you then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂gas when it only 3 meals a day.. quoted shannen words “breakfast most important meal of the day”! Lunch and dinner! 🤣🤣🤣it not that flaming hard lol 😂

Even more bizarre 🥴I had to give my head a wobble there!! She thinks she a role model🤔! Not a hope would my daughter be allowed follow her or even know about her! Thankfully she not known to younger audiences she out dated and not appealing to younger age! By the end of the year she Defo be a nobody, but she has the power to change that! As well all stated countless times, stop lying, scamming and tell the truth! Shallow your pride and do the right thing! You will sleep better at night ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Im from shannens way and one the girls got a bit of C off luke the weekend even during the night again, no wonder she had a down day and claimed a black eye cause she is so jealous he's selling to girls and apparently it caused murder between them ,
But the moving home is 100% true , paid her rent two days ago 😂😂😂😂😂 I am renting various Apartments years and even if its through family its always end the month,
STOOOOP LYING , YOUR MOVING BACK YOUR MAS IN TWO WEEKS SHANNEN AND THATS A FACT

Im from shannens way and one the girls got a bit of C off luke the weekend even during the night again, no wonder she had a down day and claimed a black eye cause she is so jealous he's selling to girls and apparently it caused murder between them ,
But the moving home is 100% true , paid her rent two days ago 😂😂😂😂😂 I am renting various Apartments years and even if its through family its always end the month,
STOOOOP LYING , YOUR MOVING BACK YOUR MAS IN TWO WEEKS SHANNEN AND THATS A FACT
Do you not think the sister will know who you are if all of this is true about her not being able afford the rent? Surely she didn’t put it in the Echo so she’ll know who she told and who you are.

Reactions: 6
Regardless if it true or not.. she living in her apartment or moving to Timbuktu! It’s irreverent!
It will never hide the fact, how bad off compulsive liar she is..✌

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.