Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely asking herself these questions trying to disguise how she types🤣 they start off saying U and then when typing another you they spell it correctly she obviously forgot she was trying to type differently 🤣🤣

Another question asked by her just after we mentioned it here
Wow she’s fresh on the tattle hahha I only mentioned an hour ago or so about giving her nana corona and also said why doesn’t she admit to reading the tattle cause we all would, and what do ya knooow.. a question box just so happened to be asked about it and she answered everything I said.. hey Shannen darling 👋🏽
Isn’t it funny how in that second screenshot she used the laughing cat emoji too, and the page that came on to tell us about her address did also 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow she’s fresh on the tattle hahha I only mentioned an hour ago or so about giving her nana corona and also said why doesn’t she admit to reading the tattle cause we all would, and what do ya knooow.. a question box just so happened to be asked about it and she answered everything I said.. hey Shannen darling 👋🏽
Isn’t it funny how in that second screenshot she used the laughing cat emoji too, and the page that came on to tell us about her address did also 👀
Pussy Galore walking herself into it as usual. 🙀

Reactions: 2
Shannen is an individual who is suffering from NPD and ASPD comorbid. She’s a narcissist and a sociopath. People like her will never change. They exploit others, have anger outbursts, lack remorse and believe the world revolves around them, etc. She really does need help.

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m falling around laughing the amount of lies.. Jaysus she on roll tonight!
👏👏👏👏keep going direct them here.
Hey everyone.. I’m not online troll either are the other people that comment! We call shannen out in her lies, no negative comments just highlighting her lies!( you can easily spot Shannen fake accounts).
Shannen keeps making new accounts to detrail this thread to make herself look like the victim when indeed she the troll ✌
She lies, scams, robs, and mislead business! Constantly on the beg for free stuff!

Its all there to read, 5 threads! 🙌
proven with evidence and facts provided by Shannen herself !
Happy reading 😉

Reactions: 10
Ps: Shannen it’s not obsession we have you with yah delusional woman 😂😂😂 it making brands and business aware! You scam business, break covid restrictions and robbed young girls!! Your dangerous liar.. your obsession with thread 🤣is hilarious! You should be paying us to keep you relevant cause you have nothing else going for you! Constantly thinking off your next claim to fame! Lol your a joke and car crash to watch doll 😘✌

Seeing as you’re on here Shannen please address the following;

1) Your fake blue tick ( it’s very obvious especially with all the other fake blue ticks commenting on your posts)
2) Your relentless buying of fake followers

I’m not obsessed or a troll, both of these signal deceptive behavior. You dupe companies into working with you based on your follower count. You quote it in emails and messages to them. You quote that number, 110k followers, even though you know it’s fake. That’s deplorable behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣you fool shannen..
she just showed her levels of stupid!
I mentioned she said she doesn’t eat fish earlier ?
she done story lying again saying it was Luke’s plate 😂😂😂😂
First half she doesn’t eat fish, big spill of lies then the last statement she eats fish from a chipper!!
You absolute looper so you do eat fish 🤥🥴
stop flaming lying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We were in this lockdown for your birthday Shannen so you’re trying to say you did your own make up for your birthday ??
Emmm Shannen aren’t you going to Russia this month you said? 🤣🤣🤣why haven’t you addressed that? Your afraid of corona but travelling to Russia?...address this please!!🤔and we ALL know we won’t be outta lockdown until atleast March!!

Shannen also just admitted to breaking restrictions!! Guys we can use this proof to bring it to the garda station to prove she has/ is breaking restrictions!! 😄

Reactions: 5
I love how she tries to justify going to Benalmadena because we were out of lockdown at the time. Just because Penneys and McDonald's are open doesn't mean you should have left the country! Can't wait to see her in Russia, this should be good 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In all fairness, if she wishes every single day that she isn’t in the public eye 🙄 then delete your instagram account, set up a new private one and only accept / add people you know in person and get a normal job, keep your head down. It’s been 4 years since LI so I’m sure the public will get over it🤦🏼‍♀️. Stop putting yourself out there if you don’t want yourself out there, it’s simple.

Reactions: 17
Checking there social welfare payments🤦‍♀️ no wonder she can sit around all day. If your going to run a "high spec professional company" delete your browsing history before doing a screen record for said page.

I like the way she's saying " if you are a real follower"😂 she can't even tell real from bought anymore🤥
Oh my haha who’s screen record was that ?

Reactions: 1
So much to catch up on this🙈 god she really is a disgrace why can’t she just own up to her wrong an then she might actually make it to 120k goal for Instagram 😂😂

Also I’m so nosey about this whole Grannie think I’m really beyond on “influencers” can someone tell me her insta name so can have a look 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Checking there social welfare payments🤦‍♀️ no wonder she can sit around all day. If your going to run a "high spec professional company" delete your browsing history before doing a screen record for said page.

I like the way she's saying " if you are a real follower"😂 she can't even tell real from bought anymore🤥
They're searches trending at the minute not their history.

Reactions: 5
That time Shannen pretended a team was managing her account and kept referring to herself as 'our girl' and in the the third person. If anyone wants a laugh go to that waragainstagrammers page and watch her stories from 08/11 to 15/11 #neverforget

Can anyone remember what UK agency she was signed to?? And the two shoots released for Christmas? And the two products she was bringing out?? 😂😂
Would love to see her answering these! Like why could she not ‘announce’ the agency there and then, what’s with the two week wait? 🙄 where are these products? 🤦🏼‍♀️

All the Irish influencers, even those with less followers than Shannen get sent all the usual stuff from SoSu and Dripping Gold etc but you never see her being sent anything.

Also did anyone spy ‘now of days’ instead of ‘nowadays’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.