Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forget about the post after her trip to the UK.. did I miss the shoot coming out before Christmas???

Reactions: 3
R.I.P Martina's Kitchen and AMPX 😂 The stories from the days her 'team' were running her account are hilarious. Martina's Kitchen meals on her counter showing up halfway through, did she let them stay in her apartment while she was gone? 😂 Was looking for the post where she said that only videos are posted by her and the rest is all her 'team'.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we all missed it 🤣🤣🤣has anyone got any links for her big YouTube channel.. she must be mega famous by now! 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh and her clothing line she released that she was talking about last year must be available now?

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope with the screenshots from her “team”🤣 how come it was only during the trip to Manchester that the team spoke about her in the 3rd person? Before and after it’s been Shannen talking as herself 🤣

• Haha
If there was a shoot it exists only in Shannen's mind 😂
Or would that be the shoot up against a dirty filthy wall with cigarette butts and god knows what all over the ground and in a “#gifted/not gifted” ensemble. She is warming up and creating content for her only fans account which is the big launch.... can’t wait, her arab fans are bursting with excitement 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like it actually hilarious to think see spent the weekend taking photos of herself.... sharp reality she never gets paid for them.. so correct me if I’m wrong her Instagram not professional page..
it’s her HOBBY.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
a dream that she will never have!!!
She getting old and she will be a washed up, failed, sad, has bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She uses the "team" as a scape goat if ever needed. If she's outed for trolling or sending mean messages she will blame it on them. Again planting the seed for future drama. Her photo shoot in Russia (unground carpark in Dublin) will 100% be nud, you can tell by her posts about been happy naked or loving nude colours and we can look forward to her sharing every picture daily with a new quote she thinks empowers her🤦‍♀️ If she's so in love wheres the couples pictures or even random videos of her partner while out and about? Why would you chose to hide him now when before you posted daily wanting everyone to say he's Prince Harry's twin? Reliable brands do massive market research on people they pick because they don't want backlash from picking nasty people and that's the reason you'll only ever be asked to promote cheap tatty clothes. Time to grow up, get off social media, get a job and start again because this path your one is leaving you straight to a court room😘

Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice she said she only has them microwaveable meals monday-Friday but yet today she said she will be on to talk about her meals? Shannen you don’t even hide your lies at this point ffs!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

R.I.P Martina's Kitchen and AMPX 😂 The stories from the days her 'team' were running her account are hilarious. Martina's Kitchen meals on her counter showing up halfway through, did she let them stay in her apartment while she was gone? 😂 Was looking for the post where she said that only videos are posted by her and the rest is all her 'team'.
HAHAHHAHAH notice how the grammar on these stories were also EXACTLY the same to Shannens, even the space between the ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe that was Patricia posting these for her!!😱🤣🤣

• Haha
But No Name Sally we aren’t meant to be noticing what Shannen says, that’s not fair on her. Shan I’m delighted you and Luke aren’t breaking up and I honestly don’t think Luke will ever leave you successfully. You are his princess lover and he is your Prince Harry and as Prince Harry famously said “what Megan wants, Megan gets”. And as long as you want your Prince Harry he will have no choice in the matter. XoXoXo 🔐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know.. for a huge celebrity and very lash busy lifestyle she sure has a lot of time to be looking on the tattle very 5 minutes and referencing our comments! Or Is that your team dedicating 24 hours of their day to reading comments about you Shannen?

To be honest I actually don’t know why she lies about reading this forum, I mean wouldn’t we all want to read what other people are saying about us? It’s a natural thing to want to do! So why lie?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. if she just owned up to being a skits in her previous relationships admitting she made mistake regarding the management admit all her faults stsrt following rules try be relatable and try start again from scratch we can all change but she is doing nothing to prove that she has changed a couple of positive quotes one minute she cares the next she doesn't. Make up your mind my advice shan after lockdown get a job try again maybe even start a new insta with real followers prove yourself you may earn respect call your new page 2nd chance 😁You have potential but that attitude you carry around let's you down let your alter go and start again! Thats my 2 cents

Reactions: 2
I agree I actually feel sorry for grainne the girl obviously has serious issues. She every now and again drags something back up for attention it wouldn't surprise me if she was making up pages texting herself pretending to be shannen 2 absolute loops !!!
#portran
Oh look Shannon puts up a question box then grainne does....defo stalking each other or besties 🙄 can’t cope with those stupid boxes anymore, NOBODY CARES

Ohh 🤥she on roll tonight with here lies lol 😂 keep digging shannen.. maybe you should ask your legal team for advice on your last statement???

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely asking herself these questions trying to disguise how she types🤣 they start off saying U and then when typing another you they spell it correctly she obviously forgot she was trying to type differently 🤣🤣

Another question asked by her just after we mentioned it here
So today her multiple photo ‘shoots’ dressed up to the nines was her having a lazy day were she doesn’t leave the house or get dressed 🙈😳😳😳 Ok Shan!

You really couldn’t make this tit up 🔝 She can’t wait to get her nails done as she sits with professionally applied make up and her hair freshly coloured and styled. I’d say good oul Fiona did the honours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Saying she would never talk about others online when she has quite clearly been on the Saffy T thread trying to bring her down. Absolute hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.