Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she can’t get anymore free injections if she doesn’t pretend her and Luke use the teeth whitener. Will yous give over with the jealousy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sisu haven’t reposted any of her 1million stories she posted tagging them so that’s another few euros she doesn’t have wasted on trying to get their attention. So pathetic buying their stuff so she could get a deal with them.

Given they’ve even supported absolute terrors like Liz reaney and Sinead curvy style and regularly gift products and treatments to people with a fraction of “our girls” following it doesn’t look good does it. Pat that owns it is a clever business man has obviously done his research.... fail again for you Shannon no companies want to work with you... GET A JOB your not an influencer or anything resembling someone who makes money from Instagram

Reactions: 14
She must be the only person in Ireland who doesn’t feel the cold with the way she dresses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They did a big food shop today even though they’re both on the Healthy Kitchen meal plan! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Uh ok then! Also anyone notice how her veneers ‘loose’ their sparkle 👀🙃

Reactions: 5
They did a big food shop today even though they’re both on the Healthy Kitchen meal plan! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Uh ok then! Also anyone notice how her veneers ‘loose’ their sparkle 👀🙃
Her veneers may loose their sparkle but she will never let anyone dull *her* sparkle!!😄🤣

• Haha
I’d say you’ve hit the nail on the head with the Exempler page. I would say she tells Luke she’s not coming into this site cos it’s bad for her mental health e.t.c and also I’d imagine when they are spending time together he doesn’t want to be ignored because she’s glued to her phone so I think they times she’s hammering out the Q&A’s that make absolutely no sense is because she’s trying to conceal her use of the phone so is typing frantically and posting without checking them in her rush to address all the subjects on here. She would not want Luke or his family seeing her doing this as I assume that the days they’re allowed see her stuff is the positive, healthy living, happy out days. I’ve noticed she unfollows his brother but he still follows her and he has a highlight reel on his page of a little Yorkshire terrier. You know their surprise visitor that she had on her stories last week.
I would put money on the Exemplar page being blocked from viewing her stories, particularly when there's a Q&A up there. I mentioned before that I was sat across from Shannen and that Tony fella one time in a restaurant. She kept her phone on her lap under her napkin the whole time. Any time Tony got up she whipped it out, like she couldn't wait for him to leave the table so she could be on her phone. She was switching back and forth between accounts on IG, so I can confirm she 100% has more than one account on there.

Reactions: 11
Guys, I reckon a couple people send the link to this page to the exampler Instagram page. Who ever runs it is bound to look if its sent enough times. Best of luck tryna mute their messages Shan were going to expose you for the absolute crackpot you are man

Reactions: 7
Morning everyone ✌
Positive Wednesday have a wonderful day.. you are amazing and so am don’t forget that! 😘
Best way to start the day with Pink porridge!
Omg it amazing best one yet! 🤤
Breakfast is the most important meal off the day! I’ve to walk my fur babies and then back to clean clean clean! Don’t forget to play music it good for the soul.. I’m feeling soooo positive today 😁😁

• Haha
I think she only showed the exemplar spray so we could see how much the growth of her nails coz she’s abiding by the rules for a change 🤪

• Heart
Seriously 😒 promoting a spray that muck in a bottle! Lying 🤥 again shannen its your fella fake company you didn’t buy it you cheap skate! Seriously 😒 how do we report it for false information, misleading and not declaring it for tax purposes?
It’s breaching healthy and safety, she letting follows know it kills covid?????
That’s wrong on so many levels!

Reactions: 1
I’d say luke is already planning his exit strategy! if her fake followers and imaginary influencer life didn’t put the nail in the coffin , her talking to herself in the mirror telling herself how amazing she is would have

So I messaged sisu clinic ( Shannen I told you I will continue to message every company you collab with until you properly come clean about all your lies😘) anyway, they said they did not collaborate with Shannen.. so yet another trick of Shannens to try and make it look like #gifted!! How pathetic are you Shannen!🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So I messaged sisu clinic ( Shannen I told you I will continue to message every company you collab with until you properly come clean about all your lies😘) anyway, they said they did not collaborate with Shannen.. so yet another trick of Shannens to try and make it look like #gifted!! How pathetic are you Shannen!🤣🤣
So are they saying that they did another collaboration with her I.E the Botox and the gifted her some products?

So are they saying that they did another collaboration with her I.E the Botox and the gifted her some products?
I asked them to clarify this for me, waiting on a response, will post once I receive it.
I just realised exemplar have me blocked on Instagram, I have never even messaged or followed them before, so this is firm confirmation that Luke is in fact behind this Instagram account, which Shannen probably also has access to! I can only imagine how many girls she’s blocked🤣has anyone else noticed these “influencers” that they advertise on their page are also nobodies.. like it’s very fishy how Ellie Kelly, blaithnaid murphy, Charleen, Maura higgens etc have not been chosen to collaborate with 🤣probably because shannen told Luke not to because she clearly doesn’t hang out or even like them because they’re more successful and she’s jealous. Typical Shannen!!

Reactions: 8
I think she only showed the exemplar spray so we could see how much the growth of her nails coz she’s abiding by the rules for a change 🤪
For her nails probably but not her hair, eyebrows or lips. They were scabby and lumpy the other day probably why she took her social media break.

• Wow
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOO I CANNOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Morning everyone ✌
Positive Wednesday have a wonderful day.. you are amazing and so am don’t forget that! 😘
Best way to start the day with Pink porridge!
Omg it amazing best one yet! 🤤
Breakfast is the most important meal off the day! I’ve to walk my fur babies and then back to clean clean clean! Don’t forget to play music it good for the soul.. I’m feeling soooo positive today 😁😁
😂😂😂 @Fruitloopd - you're a panic, I love your updates 😘

• Heart
Hi Shan ✋🏻 Can you address via a Q&A box what major change you’ve seen after two weeks on the 5 meals a day plan that then changed to 3 but now today your full after 2? Considering you couldn’t stick to the AMPX meal plan cos the portions were too small how are you feeling energetic on two small meals now of days? Would love to know your secret 🤫

• Haha
😂😂😂 @Fruitloopd - you're a panic, I love your updates 😘
As the famous words from shannen would say “omg your obsessed with me” 🤣🤣🤣

No problem thanks 😘I thought that would give everyone a giggle this morning.. 😂😂😂
I think I’ll do morning positive updates.. watch out shannen I’m robbing you’re content now!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.