Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im from shannens way and one the girls got a bit of C off luke the weekend even during the night again, no wonder she had a down day and claimed a black eye cause she is so jealous he's selling to girls and apparently it caused murder between them ,
But the moving home is 100% true , paid her rent two days ago 😂😂😂😂😂 I am renting various Apartments years and even if its through family its always end the month,
STOOOOP LYING , YOUR MOVING BACK YOUR MAS IN TWO WEEKS SHANNEN AND THATS A FACT
You pay your rent from the day you move in. I moved into my apartment on the 7th of the month so that’s what date I pay every month. It’s completely the norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im from shannens way and one the girls got a bit of C off luke the weekend even during the night again, no wonder she had a down day and claimed a black eye cause she is so jealous he's selling to girls and apparently it caused murder between them ,
But the moving home is 100% true , paid her rent two days ago 😂😂😂😂😂 I am renting various Apartments years and even if its through family its always end the month,
STOOOOP LYING , YOUR MOVING BACK YOUR MAS IN TWO WEEKS SHANNEN AND THATS A FACT
We paid rent from the date we moved in which was mid month. Landlord offered us to change it if it suited better at the end of the month but it didn't so our date was always 15th every month.

Reactions: 2
Had a mad idea but since Shannen desperately trying to break into Uk and be well known🙈! Would she not be better approaching them single as it gives her more opportunity! Channel 4 has variety of programs for single folks! Being single would give her more opportunities! Maybe that’s why it’s nothing working out for her, being in relationship stopping her career progress if she wants it so bad! Along with no management company, no professional shoots, and of course reputation! But she can create a new ones, it not to late! But it’s up to her to own up, accept what she done, say sorry and maybe she get better response and spring her career forward! She needs to rebrand herself!

I wonder how long she’s going to continue this disastrous attempt as an influencer like she had a good platform being on LI for the whole minute she was shown but she hasn’t been successful in anything else since, does anyone from LI series 3 even follow her?

Reactions: 3
I personally think she her own worst enemy.. but one day she will learn. When it all comes crashing down she get a reality check!
The digital spaces and platforms move quick, she will soon be nobody soon cause she not keeping up!
The girl life is centred around a fake Instagram page! If her page got hacked deleted canceled tomorrow, what would she have.. nothing!!
I personally think that want need to be happen! I know I’ve said this before getting her page canceled and reporting it but is there not a way getting online petition done to get her cancelled! Might sound nasty but it not, maybe she gets the helps she needs and a break off social media, stop with her compulsive lying and helps her grow up!

I wonder how long she’s going to continue this disastrous attempt as an influencer like she had a good platform being on LI for the whole minute she was shown but she hasn’t been successful in anything else since, does anyone from LI series 3 even follow her?
Couldn’t tell you who was in it or even season 1.. each year the same they get on telly, 5 mins of fame then replaced the following year by someone new. Same with any reality show, someone always replaces you!

Just watched Jessy Malone's Q&A and she comes across as very genuine. She's soft spoken, and quietly confident. Seems like a nice girl. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I know her and Shannen used to be friends, but the difference between them is like night and day. The friendship pairing seems so odd to me. She mentioned that anyone saying they're busy at the moment is telling 'porkie pies' 😂

Reactions: 4
So apparently she looked in the mirror this morning and told herself a list full of things why she’s amazing. You’d wana be on crack to actually do this.. is she for real?🤣🤣🤣my partner and family would check me into hospital for this reason alone 🤣🤣

Just watched Jessy Malone's Q&A and she comes across as very genuine. She's soft spoken, and quietly confident. Seems like a nice girl. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I know her and Shannen used to be friends, but the difference between them is like night and day. The friendship pairing seems so odd to me. She mentioned that anyone saying they're busy at the moment is telling 'porkie pies' 😂
You know, it’s strange you mentioned that because I was only looking at Jessy’s page last night! She seems like a very nice girl, and very classy. Makes me wonder what she ever seen in being friends with Shannen!
I would say Shannen is extremely jealous of Jessy to be honest. Jessy is a natural beauty, and her gorgeous curves are real ( unlike Shannens 🤣) not to mention.. have you seen Jessy’s boyfriend, he’s beautiful!?! Wow wow wow they are a HOT couple, look like they belong on the red carpet.
And then there’s Shannen.. and em.. Luke 🤢🥴
Jessy definitely got the better looking boyfriend by a mile, and so she deserves!
I bet Shannen always made Jessy feel like she was below her also, when in fact it’s the other way around.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Has “our girl” ever addressed why she made her boyfriend get off all his social media when they got together? I mean what kind of guy(sap) is he that didn’t send warning bells then and send him running for the hills. Emotional abuse and controlling behaviour is abuse too ya no shannen. But don’t forget #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes her BF is beautiful and she’s seriously a talented and skilled make up artist with real followers
So apparently she looked in the mirror this morning and told herself a list full of things why she’s amazing. You’d wana be on crack to actually do this.. is she for real?🤣🤣🤣my partner and family would check me into hospital for this reason alone 🤣🤣

You know, it’s strange you mentioned that because I was only looking at Jessy’s page last night! She seems like a very nice girl, and very classy. Makes me wonder what she ever seen in being friends with Shannen!
I would say Shannen is extremely jealous of Jessy to be honest. Jessy is a natural beauty, and her gorgeous curves are real ( unlike Shannens 🤣) not to mention.. have you seen Jessy’s boyfriend, he’s beautiful!?! Wow wow wow they are a HOT couple, look like they belong on the red carpet.
And then there’s Shannen.. and em.. Luke 🤢🥴
Jessy definitely got the better looking boyfriend by a mile, and so she deserves!
I bet Shannen always made Jessy feel like she was below her also, when in fact it’s the other way around.

Reactions: 5
Has “our girl” ever addressed why she made her boyfriend get off all his social media when they got together? I mean what kind of guy(sap) is he that didn’t send warning bells then and send him running for the hills. Emotional abuse and controlling behaviour is abuse too ya no shannen. But don’t forget #bekind
I mustn’t have been following this at the time did she come out and say she didn’t want her partner on social media before 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I mustn’t have been following this at the time did she come out and say she didn’t want her partner on social media before 🙈🙈🙈
No, she claims he decided he didn't want to be on social media. I personally don't believe that given her deep rooted insecurities when it comes to trusting her partner. She has gone on numerous rants in the past saying it's disrespectful for a guy to 'like' a photo of another woman on insta. People have posted here before saying she used to contact any girls her ex would be texting (girls who were just friends) and make up stories - one involved a fake pregnancy and a scan from Google. I think someone else mentioned that Dano said she used to use his thumb to unlock his phone in the night to snoop. She was seeing a guy called Tony Kane in 2019 and at one stage he went from following 1000+ accounts to just one - hers. She strikes me as incredibly paranoid and someone who would make a ridiculous demand like this so they can prove their loyalty. I do think Luke has some online presence through the Exemplar page, as he works there but I've noticed she keeps following and unfollowing this page (she started following it again 2 days ago) so it's possible she is trying to conceal what he may see her posting on her stories.

Last edited:
She tells so many lies he would be stupid not to pull her on them .. so if he has no Instagram she can live in her make believe world and he has no idea what she’s saying on her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh shocker, she’s on here again. Responded to me on her story saying it’s not weird to talk to yourself in the mirror.. okay that’s what a mentally ill person would tell themselves Shannen!!🤣🤣it is in fact extremely strange to speak to yourself in the mirror. But then again you don’t have many friends so maybe you’ve been doing it years, god bless x

Oh Shannen also mentioned she had two appointments this morning, have you forgotten were in a pandemic and lockdown Shannen!?! It’s almost inevitable that you will in fact get corona now Shannen, and you could be asymptomatic and pass it on to your family, like the selfish little b!tch you are!!😘

Reactions: 6
Lol don’t worry a tantrum will be coming soon! When she realises we see right true here and call out her bullshite it her only way to react rather then stopping and admitting she has a problem with lying!
Oh I say Luke is well aware! Either he afraid to leave her cause what she might make up and say about him or he as brain dead as she is, loves the drama! Either way he is a big boy!
Well never know what happens behind closed doors.. but one thing I can say is when they do break up she will have it plastered all over the media her heart broken blah blah! But like that it will just be her lying side and never the truth! But I’m sure will see right true it! ✌
now I’m off to find a mirror and say how amazing I am! Thanks shannen for the great Advice... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The green pasta looks septic 🤢. What emoji does she use when talking about the meals? My eyesight is shocking but it looks like a vom emoji to me 😁

• Sick
Reactions: 1
No, she claims he decided he didn't want to be on social media. I personally don't believe that given her deep rooted insecurities when it comes to trusting her partner. She has gone on numerous rants in the past saying it's disrespectful for a guy to 'like' a photo of another woman on insta. People have posted here before saying she used to contact any girls her ex would be texting (girls who were just friends) and make up stories - one involved a fake pregnancy and a scan from Google. I think someone else mentioned that Dano said she used to use his thumb to unlock his phone in the night to snoop. She was seeing a guy called Tony Kane in 2019 and at one stage he went from following 1000+ accounts to just one - hers. She strikes me as incredibly paranoid and someone who would make a ridiculous demand like this so they can prove their loyalty. I do think Luke has some online presence through the Exemplar page, as he works there but I've noticed she keeps following and unfollowing this page (she started following it again 2 days ago) so it's possible she is trying to conceal what he may see her posting on her stories.

I’d say you’ve hit the nail on the head with the Exempler page. I would say she tells Luke she’s not coming into this site cos it’s bad for her mental health e.t.c and also I’d imagine when they are spending time together he doesn’t want to be ignored because she’s glued to her phone so I think they times she’s hammering out the Q&A’s that make absolutely no sense is because she’s trying to conceal her use of the phone so is typing frantically and posting without checking them in her rush to address all the subjects on here. She would not want Luke or his family seeing her doing this as I assume that the days they’re allowed see her stuff is the positive, healthy living, happy out days. I’ve noticed she unfollows his brother but he still follows her and he has a highlight reel on his page of a little Yorkshire terrier. You know their surprise visitor that she had on her stories last week.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.