Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210117-163905.jpg
haha awh please Shannen take a bleeping day off like a real one like phone in the drawer, give your head a wobble YOUR NOT GOIN TO MANCHESTER

Reactions: 3
She makes herself out to be a "celebrity" so with people knowing her address and her having deep dark thoughts she'll make out that she's being stalked or some other wacky out there idea
Breaking news Shannen Reilly McGrath is being stalked by one of her many personalities. When the allegations of her crazed behaviour came to light, Guards presented her with her second phone and the digital logs from said phone that showed she has set up multiple online profiles to stalk herself so the press would run the story and give her some new pap photos for her highlight reel on Instagram which was looking a bit dated. Shannen is quoted as saying in her defence “That wasn’t me, it was Patricia”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not psychologist but I've been reading a lot about narcissism ect since watching a certain Netflix documentary cats is in the title not going to name it incase Shannen insinuates or twists it 🤗 just a few of the traits.. who comes to mind? 🧐

Breaking news Shannen Reilly McGrath is being stalked by one of her many personalities. When the allegations of her crazed behaviour came to light, Guards presented her with her second phone and the digital logs from said phone that showed she has set up multiple online profiles to stalk herself so the press would run the story and give her some new pap photos for her highlight reel on Instagram which was looking a bit dated. Shannen is quoted as saying in her defence “That wasn’t me, it was Patricia”.
PATRICIA IM SCREAMING😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow a lot to catch up on the last few hours 😅
Shes just such a laughing stock omg!! The woman needs to be checked into the hospital, and fast! She’s self destructive!
And whoever guessed she came in here to write the comment about her address and Luke, you got it spot on!! Cause she’s now taken that one comment ( even though all of us shut it down!! ) and is now making out all of us here are making up insane rumours! When in fact, usually all we ever talk about here are FACTS!
You know exactly what your doing Shannen! But your only bringing more people to this forum to read it to find out who you really are🤣🤣so thank you!!!🤣🤣👏🏼
This woman needs to get her phone and social media taken off her ASAP!!! Luke and her family and friends mustn’t love her that much if they actually allow her to be this self destructive and physcotic!

I'm not psychologist but I've been reading a lot about narcissism ect since watching a certain Netflix documentary cats is in the title not going to name it incase Shannen insinuates or twists it 🤗 just a few of the traits.. who comes to mind? 🧐

Wow she literally ticks off every single box on that list for a narcissist!!😱 I can’t say I’m surprised!

Reactions: 11
She absolute nutcase.. a laughing stock.. she takes yesterday off line on Instagram to make fake accounts on this thread and then go’s get her makeup done and lashes to take photos in glitter dress in the freezing cold a random hotel door front !! The country is on lockdown 😂😂
there this twit thinking she famous!
If I was staff there I would been crack up looking at this muppet 😂tagging brands making out she collaborated with them and doesn’t follow them! They NEVER set her free stuff she buys it all in sales from Christmas party wear...
🤣🤣🤣
Her family don’t care about her lol my option they are just as fucked up as is, living in fantasy world! cause a normal thinking person would take her phone away tell her to stop with all the lies and get her help!!
her mother proud off her 🙄🥴cause I know mine would be embarrassed ashamed disappointed disgusted and heartbroken if I carried on like her! Lying, robbing, threatening people, spoilt, and disrespectful! ✌

• Haha
[QUOTE="MaryJane024, post: 3568930, member: 143416She can edit the post but the proof is in the pudding
[/QUOTE]
She has some balls honest to god I would be mortified to leave my house pretending that she was gifted it and getting caught out then 😂 She must be ate up with jealously of the other girls on insta seeing other influencers that have real followers and likes I seen her comment back to a name I couldn’t pronounce thanks babe 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am so surprised she hasn’t onlyfans or something like that ( when her and Luke break up it will be on the cards for herself I can imagine all the shite she will ramble on about women should empower other women there body’s there choice bla bla bla ) in reality apart from a burger and chip & fizzy sweets in a box what else is she given lol every one is well aware of the one and only shannen the worst liar in the world🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
357076BA-DB37-43E8-9C11-4BC99C364512.jpeg

Now Luke her is new MUA!! Would you ever go and pull the other!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣He done her lashes eyeshadow lips and countering 😂😂stoppp with the lies shannen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she’s definitely broken restrictions again! No roots and makeup done! Hope your not meeting up with your sick nanny Shannen 😉you wouldn’t wana be the reason for her getting corona!!

View attachment 388970

Now Luke her is new MUA!! Would you ever go and pull the other!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣He done her lashes eyeshadow lips and countering 😂😂stoppp with the lies shannen!!!
It actually doesn’t surprise me if Luke applied her eyelashes. He’s like her gay bestfriend 🤣🤣so obvious there’s absolutely no spark between the two of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She a weapon.. she on self destruct mode.. I’m sitting back laughing with the popcorn 🍿 🤣🤣🤣🤣keep the lies coming shannen!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve messaged one of the people who have commented on her photo to make them aware she didn’t become a Mac makeup artist over night 😊
Shannen darling, I’ll keep contacting every brand you work with and people who comment on your photos, until you come clean about absolutely everything!😄

Reactions: 8

I studied psychology and she has all the traits of a female psychopath

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she bother lying about things that are so obviously lies.. eg. the makeup, being gifted things that she bought herself.. also, whatever happened to the so called “team” that are running her page?🤣 She has to be the biggest car crash on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she bother lying about things that are so obviously lies.. eg. the makeup, being gifted things that she bought herself.. also, whatever happened to the so called “team” that are running her page?🤣 She has to be the biggest car crash on Instagram.
Yes, she did say that only videos are posted by her, the rest is her team 🙄

Reactions: 2
It's so obvious she didn't do her make up herself 😂 her eyebrows look well in todays photo and in the one where she actually done her make up herself you can clearly see the difference 😅

Reactions: 5
So 95% of her comments are from wannabe instagrammers some with a blue tick who are part of this group and they agree to comment and like each other’s Posts to boost their engagement. She doesn’t do a whole lot of commenting back thou so she’s constantly changing her bubble, but you see the last few posts a lot of the same plebs/saddos with generic pointless comments. I’d say she’d be lucky to have 10k actually genuine followers and most of them are just watching horrified for the entertainment value rather than actually engaging and enjoying her content. Why doesn’t she ever show how many views or clicks on links she gets on her stories like other influencers do to prove her reach and a captive audience. Anybody and i mean anybody can join these groups to get fake likes ans comments for free from genuine enuf accounts but they are worth nothing as they will never convert to sales so she’s is influencing Jack tit.

• Heart
It's so obvious she didn't do her make up herself 😂 her eyebrows look well in todays photo and in the one where she actually done her make up herself you can clearly see the difference 😅
She didn't her white chicks balls do it herself sure why didn't she color her mole then hahahaa god love ya Shannen your actually on the verge of a break down like,
Just stop it all everything you do is for us like , and the carpark photo in pink ? Dont get me started 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That time Shannen pretended a team was managing her account and kept referring to herself as 'our girl' and in the the third person. If anyone wants a laugh go to that waragainstagrammers page and watch her stories from 08/11 to 15/11 #neverforget

Can anyone remember what UK agency she was signed to?? And the two shoots released for Christmas? And the two products she was bringing out?? 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Two weeks ago she said with the healthy meals she doesn’t eat fish 😂😂😂tonight she eating prawns!

Run Luke run quick.. she gonna do gone girl on you next 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two weeks ago she said with the healthy meals she doesn’t eat fish 😂😂😂tonight she eating prawns!

Run Luke run quick.. she gonna do gone girl on you next 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 maybe he's after hearing back she made a fake page here claiming she was seen with a black eye and hopefully seen sense give her food poison 😂 😂 if only 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.