Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wft is the comment under the scarf pic...'it's a winding, a continuity, an infinity.' I think we can all stand corrected on our comments that she wears nothing but cheap tat, she has a Burberry scarf after all, even tagged them. The Gucci tights however did not get a tag 😉 I see Wicklow Animal Welfare are calling out instahuns buying designer dogs from puppy farms. Is that where Shannen got hers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wft is the comment under the scarf pic...'it's a winding, a continuity, an infinity.' I think we can all stand corrected on our comments that she wears nothing but cheap tat, she has a Burberry scarf after all, even tagged them. The Gucci tights however did not get a tag 😉 I see Wicklow Animal Welfare are calling out instahuns buying designer dogs from puppy farms. Is that where Shannen got hers?
Sure even the page that she got the tights off call them GG inspired tights and off this one goes calling them gucci 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a surprise someone has asked her a question about her scarf 🤣 Shannen all anyone who wants to know the price of a Burberry scarf has to do is google it! Also someone last night told her they loved all her clothes, must be the sister. #TwinningisWinning #Iconic

Reactions: 4
What a surprise someone has asked her a question about her scarf 🤣 Shannen all anyone who wants to know the price of a Burberry scarf has to do is google it! Also someone last night told her they loved all her clothes, must be the sister. #TwinningisWinning #Iconic
She would want to give that injured finger a rest with all the typing she does asking herself questions in order to address everything she reads here. She may need a week off if she's not careful. Sure the whole world might collapse without IG's hardest worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once the time difference between here and never ever land lapses she will magically have 120k followers curtesy of Luke’s debit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She dresses like a Russian prostitute and I actually think they dress better than her, I love how she doesn't want to be like anyone else, youre a tacky nobody who went on love Island for 5 mins, you've actually no idea of decent fashion brands or holidays destinations other than major landmarks, when you start wearing brands like rotate or cult gaia and going places like gerorgia & Antwerp, come back to us 🙄

They will be her #2021 goals now

• Haha
Hey guys sorry I havent been posting much, I actually caught Covid so I'm not well at the moment at all. I hope Shannens flaunting the rules is worth it, I wouldnt wish this on anyone. I've been talking to some people throughout the whole process of having Covid and got some very insightful info on what to do if someone breaks the rules. Cant wait to see her face!!!!!!!!!

Anywaysssss... if Shan wants to talk screenshots for bullying for her legal teams I'll DM her all the screenshots I have from when she bullied me!!

I really dont think she has thought anything through. Shannen you dont have a legal team because if you did youd be behind bars for fraud, deformation of character, setting up a fake buisness (fraud again) shannen you're such a conster you couldnt hire a legal team because its incriminating are you actually that stupid?

I have no problem meeting with your so call legal team or on my own accord going to the Gardaí with the screenshots of the abuse you hurled at me. Bring it Shannen bring it all baby cause we dont back down, we wont back down until you get exactly what you deserve. Stop bleaching your hair, it's obviously affecting your ability to think.

Reactions: 21
Has any one else noticed how shannen always seems to struggle pronouncing brand names 🙈 If your gonna reach out to brands to help promote their business, at least pronounce it correctly. So embaressing!!!

Her home always smells amazing. Shame your fella doesn’t 👃🏻🤮

Reactions: 1
Hey guys sorry I havent been posting much, I actually caught Covid so I'm not well at the moment at all. I hope Shannens flaunting the rules is worth it, I wouldnt wish this on anyone. I've been talking to some people throughout the whole process of having Covid and got some very insightful info on what to do if someone breaks the rules. Cant wait to see her face!!!!!!!!!

Anywaysssss... if Shan wants to talk screenshots for bullying for her legal teams I'll DM her all the screenshots I have from when she bullied me!!

I really dont think she has thought anything through. Shannen you dont have a legal team because if you did youd be behind bars for fraud, deformation of character, setting up a fake buisness (fraud again) shannen you're such a conster you couldnt hire a legal team because its incriminating are you actually that stupid?

I have no problem meeting with your so call legal team or on my own accord going to the Gardaí with the screenshots of the abuse you hurled at me. Bring it Shannen bring it all baby cause we dont back down, we wont back down until you get exactly what you deserve. Stop bleaching your hair, it's obviously affecting your ability to think.
I hope you start feeling better soon x

She will be the first one to complain if someone close to her gets it but until then will continue to plonk her ass in the make-up chair for pointless living room photoshoots curtsey of Lukey. There's no legal team, no one gives a shite about a forum she chooses to seek out. No one is harrassing her or sending her threats.

Guys😂😂 has anyone listened to this absolute train wreck🤣 she literally says she thinks Maura is acting like the out right jealousy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is she still on 109k with that giveaway 😂

Guys😂😂 has anyone listened to this absolute train wreck🤣 she literally says she thinks Maura is acting like the out right jealousy 🤣

She sounds very bitter and that year compared to hers

Last edited:
How is she still on 109k with that giveaway 😂

She sounds very bitter and that year compared to hers
Probably bitter about the fact that Maura got such a positive reception from people and has really made a name for herself off the back of LI. Shannen was basically an extra in the background and is now promoting Hillbillys Chicken 😂

• Haha
These were her comments the year Maura went in. She does sound bitter... saying she doesn't have the time to watch the same thing every night, is that not what she does now?? 😂 She suddenly started putting it down when an Irish girl started to make a name for herself.
duck off Shannen as if you were too bleeding busy to watch love island every night you mongo. I’d say she was glued to the telly. No doubt herself or her sister wrote to her telling her she should be proud of herself for being the first Irish girl on the show, any excuse to bring the topic of discussion back to herself.

Just listened to this and would like to address a few things.
Firstly so obviously Shannen has claimed many times now that she didn’t apply to go on Love Island, the producers approached her and she knew that she was going on months before the rest of the applicants. Ok my thoughts on this are if the producers of Love Island really approached Shannen and obviously loved her non audition so much that they told her in April she was going into the villa, why did they not give her any airtime? Doesn’t make sense to me.
Secondly I think we can all agree that Shannens attempts at a posh accent only began when she was introduced to Luke’s family cos obviously she didn’t want to be known as that knacker from Tallaght.
Thirdly she said that Olly Murs slid into her DM’s along with a lot of other celebs but obviously she had messaged him first to tell him she was going to his concert 🤣
Lastly she loves the word obviously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That's a very good point about the producers giving her no air time. If they approached her then why not? I'd say she's the type to be confident in isolation i.e. an audition, and then get very quiet when she's around women who are more attractive. I think someone mentioned this here already, that she's not happy unless she's the most attractive woman in the room.

Reactions: 5
If ya look on her highlights too at the gossies she kept on tagging Maura obvs Tryna be her bestie.... she doesn’t follow her anymore I say she’s raging that she has done so well for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If ya look on her highlights too at the gossies she kept on tagging Maura obvs Tryna be her bestie.... she doesn’t follow her anymore I say she’s raging that she has done so well for herself
How embarrassing for her. No interest in anyone unless she can benefit from them. Maura has done so well, Dancing on Ice, Inglot, Ann Summers.

These were her comments the year Maura went in. She does sound bitter... saying she doesn't have the time to watch the same thing every night, is that not what she does now?? 😂 She suddenly started putting it down when an Irish girl started to make a name for herself.

I remember these answers, pretty sure they were from the winter series though when Saf Thompson from East Wall was rumoured to be going on (she even flew out to South Africa). Her tune changed loads from that season and I’d say it’s a lot to do with Luke and his opinions. She’s soooo bitter about anyone doing better than her. I reckon it’s a big part of why she can’t hold onto any friends.

(Surprised Saf doesn’t have a thread on here btw!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.