Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just before she went into LI, she deleted and unfollowed so many people & girls from school etc - obviously she thought she was gonna be too big time for us little folk 🙄
Not even surprised to hear that. I have a lovely little screenshot of her slating 'this generation'. For some reason I can't get the hang of this upload business though 😭 She has a superiority complex, which is baffling seeing as she's walking around in designer knock-offs and puppy farm dogs bought by her drug dealer bf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not even surprised to hear that. I have a lovely little screenshot of when her slating 'this generation'. For some reason I can't get the hang of this upload business though 😭 She has a superiority complex, which is baffling seeing as she's walking around in designer knock-offs and puppy farm dogs bought by her drug dealer bf.
Hi dying to see your screenshots, do you press attach files and then get this pop up ?

Hi dying to see your screenshots, do you press attach files and then get this pop up ?
Thats how you upload anything.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Thats how you upload anything.
I do, and those options don't come up for me! Nothing comes up. I've searched high and low in here for a guide or problem solver and don't see one

Reactions: 1
I do, and those options don't come up for me! Nothing comes up. I've searched high and low in here for a guide or problem solver and don't see one
Thats strange, maybe it’s something in your phone settings preventing the pop ups? Even if you posted a shitload of proof she would brush it off as usual. But we’d certainly appreciate the tea 😂

That whole clothes haul..... rotten and tacky AF 😒
I can’t get my head around her spending 5 grand on two dogs but dressing herself so cheaply and I’m not just referring to the clothes been bargain basement buys. It’s the cuts, fabrics and style that cheapen most outfits she wears. She could look so much better if she dressed in a more demure classic style instead of constantly putting herself on display. Nothing wrong with flashing a bit of flesh but a hint can be so much more enticing than it all hanging out in your face.

Reactions: 12
Thats strange, maybe it’s something in your phone settings preventing the pop ups? Even if you posted a shitload of proof she would brush it off as usual. But we’d certainly appreciate the tea 😂

I can’t get my head around her spending 5 grand on two dogs but dressing herself so cheaply and I’m not just referring to the clothes been bargain basement buys. It’s the cuts, fabrics and style that cheapen most outfits she wears. She could look so much better if she dressed in a more demure classic style instead of constantly putting herself on display. Nothing wrong with flashing a bit of flesh but a hint can be so much more enticing than it all hanging out in your face.
I'll check the settings on my phone and try again 👍

Yes, she really doesn't know how to dress herself. The irony of ordering those Chanel and Dior picture books and then dressing in such garish clothing. As you said, cheap cuts, fabrics and style.

Reactions: 2
Imagine thinking a quick visit to a Mary-Kate and Ashley film set makes you an expert on the 'finer things' in life 😂
Scarlet for her I bet that was a dig at her exes cos they like partying in Ibiza. She’s a sad little airhead a rich fella doesn’t mean you’ve levelled up, the finer things in life aren’t counterfeit not now not ever 🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Scarlet for her I bet that was a dig at her exes cos they like partying in Ibiza. She’s a sad little airhead a rich fella doesn’t mean you’ve levelled up, the finer things in life aren’t counterfeit not now not ever 🙈🤣
She's really given herself airs and graces since he fell into her clutches. Then I remember her egging him on to 'take a lump off their dinner' 😂 Pair of scrotes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Then flew to England to be pictured with what looked like the people in side a cheap brothel.. Shannen being the most stiff literally she bearly moved in the shoot 😂 for a tan she most definitely won’t use as her skin is perfect and only pheasants wear tan you know? #iconic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She wouldn't know what the finer things in life where like if they smacked her in the face . I actually thought that pink ball gown white gloves outfit was fancy dress . Shannen you are the queen if tacky Tina's .
Yes you have your own style but it far from classy . Those boots , belt and flimsy dress are like something that you would see being worn on the corner of Leeson Street

Reactions: 6
She dresses like a Russian prostitute and I actually think they dress better than her, I love how she doesn't want to be like anyone else, youre a tacky nobody who went on love Island for 5 mins, you've actually no idea of decent fashion brands or holidays destinations other than major landmarks, when you start wearing brands like rotate or cult gaia and going places like gerorgia & Antwerp, come back to us 🙄

Shock she's not moving to Manchester 😂😂😂😂 saying she's going in summer and April will come around and she will think of another excuse she's so full of tit it's embarrassing

Reactions: 11
Shock she's not moving to Manchester 😂😂😂😂 saying she's going in summer and April will come around and she will think of another excuse she's so full of tit it's embarrassing
Ah stop 😂 She is full of shite. She would be better off keeping things like this to herself until she knows what's happening, but she just can't resist the urge to gloat and try come across as superior to the rest of us. She just looks like an complete idiot now. Better start handing out those cv's Shan!

So she doesn’t look at this site but has someone who does and screenshots things that will be needed for the online bullying law. Nobody here is commenting on your social media accounts trolling you, they are not going on your instagram account slagging your appearance, they are not private messaging you abuse. If this site was to be investigated and say these threads were thoroughly investigated and the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) tracked you know your incriminating yourself and your sister cos a few of the accounts will be traced back to you. Imagine the police getting there hands on Shannens internet history, they’d be building cases against her not for her.

Reactions: 7
Days later and she's still on 109k followers 😅 the chocolates will be out of date by the time anyone wins it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In anyways Shannen the law doesn't work retrospectively. Sure your legal team know that. Dzope.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.