Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That interview is the best thing I’ve heard from this 😂😂 also saying she knew she got it and put on a show in her audition??? So you were fake in your audition??? Hmm

Reactions: 4
I remember these answers, pretty sure they were from the winter series though when Saf Thompson from East Wall was rumoured to be going on (she even flew out to South Africa). Her tune changed loads from that season and I’d say it’s a lot to do with Luke and his opinions. She’s soooo bitter about anyone doing better than her. I reckon it’s a big part of why she can’t hold onto any friends.

(Surprised Saf doesn’t have a thread on here btw!)
She has a thread.... Saffron Thompson - Saffy T (sorry I dunno how to share it 🙈)

Reactions: 1
Omg how does she get let in to places dressed like that!?
Have these establishments got any standards?
Sorry now, I’m no prude but if I went into a restaurant and there was a woman dressed that cheaply I would seriously wonder abt the clientele and standards!!! bleeping hell I have no words!

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing for her. No interest in anyone unless she can benefit from them. Maura has done so well, Dancing on Ice, Inglot, Ann Summers.
Shannen was so transparent in her attempts to get into the Ann Summers night to remember campaign. Look at how many times she tagged them and took heavily edited photos in her playboy suit. Shamelessly trying muscle into Maura’s gig. I’d say she thought they would be doing well to get two love island ‘stars’ into the same shoot 🤣

Shannen was so transparent in her attempts to get into the Ann Summers night to remember campaign. Look at how many times she tagged them and took heavily edited photos in her playboy suit. Shamelessly trying muscle into Maura’s gig. I’d say she thought they would be doing well to get two love island ‘stars’ into the same shoot 🤣
She just smacks of desperation. Desperate to be famous, desperate for attention. I could understand if she had an actual talent like singing, acting etc. But she seems to think that sitting around taking selfies is enough. It's all fueled by vanity and an inflated sense of self.

This girl really needs a manager, someone to guide her as she is one huge car crash 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The attempt to get up to 120k followers, amongst some of the other stunts she has pulled is just totally unrealistic and totally mortifying

Reactions: 3
This girl really needs a manager, someone to guide her as she is one huge car crash 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The attempt to get up to 120k followers, amongst some of the other stunts she has pulled is just totally unrealistic and totally mortifying
She had a manager she’s the one who masterminded the showmance Shannen was boasting about on the interview. I also noticed she mentioned her friend David. David MacIntosh was Dano’s friend. So David organised the celebrity judges, Shannen banged one of them Jack Devlin then set up a showmance with Ricci so she could get free dentures and give the paps some staged photos 🤣

Surely it’s not good foe the dogs back to be jumping out of the box like that??? Really strange...

Reactions: 4
Why did she post about the dogs crying to be on the sofa? When she showed us the video of the sofas the dogs were asleep on them? Surely she’s not that deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her Social Blade is gas. Gained ~500 in the 4 days following her giveaway announcement. Then back to losing followers the last 3 days!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.