Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂this is hilarious.. she doesn’t care who embarrassing that looks.. scarlet for her.. but it gave me the best laugh ever... she never learns she getting worse 😂😂😂

Don’t worry she be on crying again saying we are bullying her.. eh no love that not bullying.. your a liar!!!

Reactions: 3
She can't say anything about being bullied by here at the moment cos everyone's just talking facts. Luke and Ash have obviously taken a break from setting up fake accounts commenting on her looks

Reactions: 5
They think they’re so clever plotting to entrap us all into proper trolling so then they have grounds for the legal team to take us down 😉
The hack of them matching coats today I’d say half of Dublin was getting a proper laugh at them they are rotten looking. Can imagine the pair of them swanning down Grafton Street and into BT’s with their fake accents and Ash giving the laser death stares at anyone looking at them aghast.

She will probably edit the €1000 on the post around the time it will be finished to €100 or €10.00 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are they putting so much into a rented apartment when they're "moving to Manchester" . You don't usually completely refurnish a renter out of your own pocket anyway, nevermind if you're moving away.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Ive had alot of people asking why i didn't collaborate with the other company..." Stalking this page more like 👀
Hi hun 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's getting "lots of questions" about the collab....no Shan, you're reading Tattle obsessively like always :ROFLMAO: And she was so fussy that an actual company that makes sofas could not create her dream sofa, but she managed to find them in the Argos fcuking catalogue without even seeing them in person?! :LOL:

Not to mention who in their right mind would drop €1400 on two sofas just to be in their apartment for Christmas, rather than wait and get a free one?! God love her!

I wonder if someone messaged the company asking what happened with the "collab" would they answer...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's getting "lots of questions" about the collab....no Shan, you're reading Tattle obsessively like always :ROFLMAO: And she was so fussy that an actual company that makes sofas could not create her dream sofa, but she managed to find them in the Argos fcuking catalogue without even seeing them in person?! :LOL:

Not to mention who in their right mind would drop €1400 on two sofas just to be in their apartment for Christmas, rather than wait and get a free one?! God love her!

I wonder if someone messaged the company asking what happened with the "collab" would they answer...
She doesn’t follow them anymore 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She seriously hasn’t a clue!

She kept repeating that her goal is to get to 120k followers, that’s her goal, a number. She’s just desperate for followers and she can’t get them because she has no content.

Most big giveaways this time of year are charity related, not our Shannen though.

This giveaway is going to land her in trouble I can just tell, someone called Lisa will win it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at Social Blade, she's only gained 300 odd followers since her competition went up last night. That's extremely poor! And I'm sure some of them are bought! She'll be lucky to get to 120k before Xmas 2021!

Also she's overall LOST 450 in the last 30 days, and her daily average is -15. She's hemorrhaging followers

‘Wasn’t going to be ready in time’ I’m sorry Shannen but you said you put MONTHS of effort into the design etc I’m sure they told you a date they would be ready !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That's badmouthing the company now. If I had been considering buying from them now I'd be put off because obviously they can't get a sofa designed and made to the customer's specifications or timelines.... 🤔

Reactions: 4
‘Wasn’t going to be ready in time’ I’m sorry Shannen but you said you put MONTHS of effort into the design etc I’m sure they told you a date they would be ready !!
Exactly this, the sofa was a real labour of love according to Shannen, she was designing it weeks. Why then was it needed so suddenly? Talking bollocks as usual. And I’ve long thought what many are voicing here regarding the apartment overhaul, who moves into a rented apartment and spends thousands doing it up to look like a barbies play set 🙈

I hope Luke gets her an Elizabeth Duke engagement ring to match her sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100% she put the order in and asked if they would give her a discount or freebie as she is a local celeb and they said no. So then she cancels the order, unfollows and orders from Argos 🤣 How fickle she is. As soon as she has to open her purse suddenly she doesn't want it anymore. It's actually disgusting how scabby and mean she is.

Reactions: 7
I was shocked when I saw her claim she was collaborating with the sofa company. I bet she meant to contact Navan Sofa Factory as they do all the collabs with the floggers.

Reactions: 2
Rumour has it that if you search the word “delusional” in the dictionary, it has a picture of Shannen....

By her deciding to end the collab and then state how they’re not able to get the couch there on time, after all her “designing”... doesn’t it make you think, (that is even if there ever was a collab..) why would she not research and have all the information about a company before sharing to her followers that she “worked so hard for” ? If she respected her followers , she should have had all relevant information, as to not mislead her followers?

And have them ordered from a potentially bad company? Not saying this company is. Just on her part, this proves she doesn’t really research who she collabs with or even has much relevant information. Like how long it will take?

Reactions: 4
Surely they are still liable to pay for the the custom made sofa given they were very specific in the design? Makes no sense at all! Let’s pay for that sofa but then drop the guts of another 2 grand on more sofas cos I want them here in time to match me Christmas tree 🤨

Reactions: 1
Just before she went into LI, she deleted and unfollowed so many people & girls from school etc - obviously she thought she was gonna be too big time for us little folk 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.