Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a student I ate better than that ffs 😂😂
Deffo agree. No gender roles in my house but, my partner is working and I’m out of work due to pandemic, so I have been cooking all the meals for us. You have to have a little bit of respect for your partner.. it’s just decency .. She is very lazy. It’s sick
Completely, it wouldn't feel right for me to be sat at home and not do they at the very least. She is beyond lazy.

She’s not wearing a mask in that picture in the shop????????
Selfish witch

Reactions: 6
Sorry what?? This absolute parasite just came back from a red list country, DID NOT follow government guidelines and bleeping isolate like she’s supposed to and now she wondering around shops in a gammy knackers juicy tracksuit from
01 WITHOUT A MASK?????? 🤦‍♀️ What a stupid bleep of a woman! I really really hope she catches Covid and I’m not even sorry for saying it! I’m bleeping furious after seeing that tbh!

Reactions: 19
She’s flaunting it all over Instagram that she is breaking numerous restrictions? I feel like all that’s inside her head is a monkey cycling on a unicycle constantly, 24/7 and then maybe how great she is - nothing else... no sign of any brain cells in sight

• Haha
I’d say she feels invincible now cos she outed us all as bullies so thinks she can do what she wants without getting ‘bullied’ for it. I hope anyone looking at how she conducts herself during this period of time can see she has a complete disregard for everyone apart from herself.

Reactions: 9
She thinks winding her “bullies” up is more important than following government guidelines and keeping people around her safe. That’s exactly why she’s flaunting like she is. She’s a stupid selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahaha her speech on her story today, can ya deal lads!?!🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s SO damn fake !!
even saying she got loads of support and messages is a lie. Shannen, darling, we all know your trying to make yourself sound popular when your not.
most hated woman in Ireland!!

She even admitted she was only upset because brands and friends where contacted . She's only upset because she doesn't wanna lose her freebies and her "friends" have yet to see her psycho ways

She even admitted she was only upset because brands and friends where contacted . She's only upset because she doesn't wanna lose her freebies and her "friends" have yet to see her psycho ways
Even if I wanted to contact friends I wouldn't have a clue who to contact. The only person she's ever around is Luke. I could name more ex-best friends than current, and there seems to be a long list of those. Never a good sign. The common denominator in all those failed friendships is her.

I’m confused.. does she think she’s funny posting pictures in the shop very clearly now not wearing a mask? 🤔 the deaths every day are rising from covid.. she’s just giving more examples of what an awful person she is on the inside.

Reactions: 7
I’m confused.. does she think she’s funny posting pictures in the shop very clearly now not wearing a mask? 🤔 the deaths every day are rising from covid.. she’s just giving more examples of what an awful person she is on the inside.
I've said before that I think she has a personality disorder. She seems to enjoy antagonising people.

Imagine posing for photos at the fridge in Supervalu... it's beyond sad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've said before that I think she has a personality disorder. She seems to enjoy antagonising people.

Imagine posing for photos at the fridge in Supervalu... it's beyond sad 😂
No personality disorder... just an inconsiderate prick 😡 and definitely trying to antagonise people by putting up yet another picture of her not wearing a mask to pose in a supermarket in her poxy looking tracksuit 🙄 get a life Shannen!!!!!

Reactions: 5
A friend of mine who loves Shannen (knows of her years) said she was getting annoyed about her flaunting the rules and messaged her to say so. Blocked!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I am skitting laughing at the pic of her reaching for the milk in the supermarket.. what a strange place to posing.. I would say her not wearing the mask wasn’t done to antagonise us. I really don’t think she has the brains to think like that. I genuinely believe she is an idiot 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she is definitely saying duck you to all of us on here. ‘Look at me living me best life in my juicy tracksuit, buying loads of my junk food and breaking Covid rules all in one photo. Let’s give them something to talk about Luke, happy, happy, happy. Touch me constantly Luke so I can tell the world your so affectionate’. News flash Shannen, relationships are supposed to consist of affection it’s not something to write home about 🙈 I do actually pity her at times.

• Haha
No she is definitely saying duck you to all of us on here. ‘Look at me living me best life in my juicy tracksuit, buying loads of my junk food and breaking Covid rules all in one photo. Let’s give them something to talk about Luke, happy, happy, happy. Touch me constantly Luke so I can tell the world your so affectionate’. News flash Shannen, relationships are supposed to consist of affection it’s not something to write home about 🙈 I do actually pity her at times.
Touch me constantly Luke 😂😂 I'd say she's very needy in a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey girlos and guys!!

so I’m a friend of one of the agency girls who was scammed and I have gotten many lols reading through this post and just to stamp out any doubt. Those girls were victimised, humiliated and some of them very gullible/naive. They did go the guards and I believe the reason they all dont pipe up against her is, it’s honestly mentally draining because she NEVER stops.

If she just held her hands up and admitted doing wrong and openly apologised for the emotional/mental damage to these girls then I think she could possibly start fresh. It’s the true narcissist in her that stops her for owning up to any fault or taking any responsibility which is infuriating!!! If she is observing... Shannen take some advice here. 😉

Reactions: 3
Juicy are putting everyone who tags them on their story. People with 1-2k followings. There’s shannen with her 108k 🙄 and even they don’t want to be associated with her 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.