Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her comments on pics are from profiles that don’t even follow her!!!!! Surely insta has a way to block and delete all the fake pages or pages that are using bought likes and stuff.. that shouldn’t even be a thing being allowed to buy that stuff!! Surely insta can block their systems to allow that!!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else still confused about how grainne brought herself into this situation yet again... shannens storys weren’t about grainne they wore about tattle and our conversations.. why is grainne now crying on her story

Reactions: 5
There’s a handful of fake pages set up under Dano’s name on Instagram there very easy to find, they have no profile picture and random numbers after his name. There’s intimate photos posted on them and him and Diane are tagged in them. Then a horrible little rant wrote about Christmas presents.
Didn’t know any of this. She blocked me about a year ago for no reason, never interacted with her at all🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Is grainne not an ambassador for bbold after saying the sosue tan was “gorg” best tan ever and she said the same about biabelle as well
Is there one for her?

Of her 75 pages she has almost 7k followers on one Which is the most she has on any of her pages, she needs 10k for a thread and I’d say she would only love a thread on her

For which page 😂😂
Is there one for her?

For which page 😂😂
Between her 75 pages the most followers she has is about 7k and she needs 10k for her own thread.... I’d say she would only love a thread here 🤣

Reactions: 3
All her comments on pics are from profiles that don’t even follow her!!!!! Surely insta has a way to block and delete all the fake pages or pages that are using bought likes and stuff.. that shouldn’t even be a thing being allowed to buy that stuff!! Surely insta can block their systems to allow that!!!

You can report the bots and Insta will eventually get around to removing them. I every so often go onto her page when I’m bored and report some 😂 you’re pissing into the wind though cos she just buys more!

Didn’t know any of this. She blocked me about a year ago for no reason, never interacted with her at all🤷‍♀️😂
She probably noticed you viewed her stories but didn’t follow her. Seems to do a lot of that probably in the hope people will follow her for a nose.

Reactions: 1
A lot of her likes are bought too 😂😂

I can’t find this web?
Me too. If it’s an Instagram page it might be shadow banned? I’m not sure.

Reactions: 1
What’s “the nightclub scene”?? Also I think some of the girls she ripped off need to grow a pair of balls... we keep getting threatened, like what can she do seriously she’s a nobody from Tallaght!

I'm starting to think are these girls even telling the whole truth? I mean saying there gonna speak up but then nothing... Just a thought, if you were passionate about speaking the truth you'd do it.. Maybe there's more than we know to the story

Reactions: 7
I'm starting to think are these girls even telling the whole truth? I mean saying there gonna speak up but then nothing... Just a thought, if you were passionate about speaking the truth you'd do it.. Maybe there's more than we know to the story
I’m a bit skeptical myself tbh

Reactions: 6
Strange people
I know it’s such strange behavior but for me the I’m a celeb thing was the worst. Ultimately she knew the truth was going to come out but she still continued on with the facade....that very worrying behavior.

I have no doubt that Shannen struggles with her mental health but she is her own worse enemy, she created the whole I’m going into the jungle thing and now she doesn’t want to be called out for it.

She’s the only one that knows the truth, it must get a bit much for her at night thinking about it, she knows her follower count is fake...she has an idea of the real number and that probably depresses her, she knows she asks herself those questions, she knows her likes and comments are generated, she knows all the fake pages she has set up recently and in the past, having to deal with all of this that you created yourself would be overwhelming. It’s all made worse by the fact she is unemployed and she is constantly damaging any remnants of a career she had.

It’s a sad situation but all her own doing.

She has never fully apologized or taken accountability, she tried to downplay the agency debacle but she needs to address the following claims:

1) the fake invoices members of the management shared
2) the fake flight details
3) the fake booking of those O’Donnel twins.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ah now lads.. I don’t think they’re lying! They did post all their screenshots back in March, god knows what’s going on behind the scenes!! I don’t blame them for not wanting to have that maniac on their back again🤣🤣
We all know what a maniac our darling shan is..
I can’t believe she’s just gone back to normal posting like nothing ever happened !! A screw is loose in this woman’s head !!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.