Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who here would want someone absolutely hounding them and wailing down the phone like a banshee about her, her, her. The girls probably value their peace and sense of safety. There are two little things that Shannen has done lately which would make me doubt her sincerity, one is when as someone else pointed out she said there is no evidence of her calling someone fat, she almost had to suppress the smirk on her face. The second is when she was doing her question boxes after dressing up as Pamela and she said she wouldn’t be throwing or going to house parties lol. Why put a lol after that statement it’s not funny in anyway. It’s just a little thing but to me it is very insincere and incongruent. Her actions don’t match her emotions.

Reactions: 4
I don't believe she's sincere about anything, and the fact that she has continuously broken restrictions by travelling, not isolating and getting her hair and make-up done speaks volumes. The fact that she keeps flaunting it just makes it worse. She doesn't have to post any of it on social media but I believe she gets a kick out of rubbing things in peoples faces, and making out that she's famous. As for the agency, the fake flight invoices and the O'Donnells calling her out is enough. She fabricated an event and took payment knowing it was fake. She won't talk about it because she can't explain it. The screenshot of her sister verbally abusing somone is also concrete evidence that she chooses to ignore. The fake followers, likes etc, asking herself questions in those boxes and calling herself the hardest working person on IG. Even if the agency never existed she is a liar about everything else. She's only upset because she may loose her freebies with brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't believe she's sincere about anything, and the fact that she has continuously broken restrictions by travelling, not isolating and getting her hair and make-up done speaks volumes. The fact that she keeps flaunting it just makes it worse. She doesn't have to post any of it on social media but I believe she gets a kick out of rubbing things in peoples faces, and making out that she's famous. As for the agency, the fake flight invoices and the O'Donnells calling her out is enough. She fabricated an event and took payment knowing it was fake. She won't talk about it because she can't explain it. The screenshot of her sister verbally abusing somone is also concrete evidence that she chooses to ignore. The fake followers, likes etc, asking herself questions in those boxes and calling herself the hardest working person on IG. Even if the agency never existed she is a liar about everything else. She's only upset because she may loose her freebies with brands.
If she does address the infamous Red Cow event she will say it was inexperience and she got out of her depth. She never says I did wrong instead she says I made mistakes who hasn’t, I didn’t know what I was doing I’m young, I have regrets but it was a bad relationship, situation, time in my life e.t.c And then if that doesn’t work she will say she is a life long victim of bullying. Being called out on a lie is not being bullied. Lying repeatedly is a choice you make, it is not a mistake it is a CHOICE.

Are your mates in your social bubble along with your boyfriend, your parents, sister, niece, nana and the professionals you’ll work with today on your shoot? How about the other people out drinking Mulled Wine last night are they in your bubble? Be a shame if a cluster was found due to your irresponsibility.

Reactions: 12
If she does address the infamous Red Cow event she will say it was inexperience and she got out of her depth. She never says I did wrong instead she says I made mistakes who hasn’t, I didn’t know what I was doing I’m young, I have regrets but it was a bad relationship, situation, time in my life e.t.c And then if that doesn’t work she will say she is a life long victim of bullying. Being called out on a lie is not being bullied. Lying repeatedly is a choice you make to it is not a mistake it is a CHOICE.
Yes, it's never HER fault, it's always someone else, her circumstances that caused her to do these things. The fake invoices for Ryanair took time and effort. It goes a lot deeper than inexperience, it's fraud. The longer she ignores it the more guilty she looks. Even now I think her window of opportunity to put things right has gone. She's had 8 months to think of a cover story. She would have been better off coming clean at the very beginning.

Reactions: 5
Just saying but they did bring in that new law that you can only drink outdoors in groups of 2....... and she was in a group of 3......... 😶

I ask people kindly don’t play into her hands.. she meet them last night to bring heat on them and drag them into her crazy world! Ignore it! She just playing games..

Other note.. photo shoot in her apartment with strict rule only 1 social bubble aloud in.. yet again one rule for her.. twit.. she modelling counterfeit tat!!!!! That not work!!!!!!! Half them sites are not registered for trade!! Clothes shipped in from China, once their page is reported they open a new one!!

I just can’t understand why these girls are in fear of her! Like what are they afraid of? Has she underworld gang links or something? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It will all come out in the end.. keep reporting texting brands she puts up and spreading the truth about her.. Someone should make an Instagram with every screenshot from this site to show the world the real dirty filthy ugly personality person she is..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can’t understand why these girls are in fear of her! Like what are they afraid of? Has she underworld gang links or something? 🤣🤣
Well if Luke really is a drug dealer, she could have any of these drug gangs knocking on young girls doors!! Considering Luke has threatened a girl from the agency already, I am sure they are all being threatened behind the scenes, or are afraid of further consequences if they continue!!
shannen isn’t exactly an angel, she’s mentally unstable so I don’t blame them for being afraid!!

Reactions: 1
Well her latest story is her giving a royal two fingers to everyone all whilst sitting there with professionally applied makeup and professionally groomed hair.

Well her latest story is her giving a royal two fingers to everyone all whilst sitting there with professionally applied makeup and professionally groomed hair.
I think she doesn’t believe in covid.. I’m Almost sure I seen her say that or comment somewhere that she didn’t. She has deffo been liking pics related to not believing in covid.

I think she doesn’t believe in covid.. I’m Almost sure I seen her say that or comment somewhere that she didn’t. She has deffo been liking pics related to not believing in covid.
She's a Trump supporter so that would make sense 🙄 She said she wouldn't be getting the vaccine as she doesn't believe in putting that in her body...the irony.

• Haha
Won’t get a vaccine and doesn’t believe in COVID but just bought absolute frozen shite in her shopping I wouldn’t give to me worse enemy 🤣🤣 not like she hasn’t got time to cook fresh meals 😕

Reactions: 5
Won’t get a vaccine and doesn’t believe in COVID but just bought absolute frozen shite in her shopping I wouldn’t give to me worse enemy 🤣🤣 not like she hasn’t got time to cook fresh meals 😕
Omg 😂 Not a vegetable or fruit in sight. That's basically a student food shop. Poor Luke coming home from a days work and being given waffles. I don't believe in gender roles, but if she's sat at home all day the least she could do is cook a dinner for them. And before you go off on one Shannen, I would say the same if your situations were reversed. The point being that you have all day to cook and still wait for Luke to come home and do it.

Last edited:
Im sorry but how someone could purposely buy that red juicy tracksuit is beyond me, at least get a nice one 🤢

Reactions: 2
Omg 😂 Not a vegetable or fruit in sight. That's basically a student food shop. Poor Luke coming home from a days work and being given waffles. I don't believe in gender roles, but if she's sat at home all day the least she could do is cook a dinner for them. And before you go off on one Shannen, I would say the same if your situations were reversed. The point being that you have all day to cook and still wait for Luke to come home and do it.
When I was a student I ate better than that ffs 😂😂
Deffo agree. No gender roles in my house but, my partner is working and I’m out of work due to pandemic, so I have been cooking all the meals for us. You have to have a little bit of respect for your partner.. it’s just decency .. She is very lazy. It’s sick

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.