Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think considering how often she reads This page she would have been smart enough to change her punctuation but I guess that proves again how thick she is

Reactions: 11
She was filming in the convertible ? Pfffft as IF shannen would “film” content with no makeup on, and hair a mess🤣🤣🤣
She would HAVE to get her hair and makeup professionally done as it’s a covid essential right now during lockdown!!
Did you just forget we’re in lockdown shannen??
is your grandmother going to catch covid and die due to YOU being irresponsible ? Maybe !!

Reactions: 4
Anybody else think she only is using these professional pics to get noticed by brands so they re post her pics? Makes no sense why she’s changing brands in each outfit.. surely she wants to make it seem like she’s more professional to desperately get noticed 😂 still doesn’t even follow missyempire clothing yet tagging them non stop....

Reactions: 6
Anybody else think she only is using these professional pics to get noticed by brands so they re post her pics? Makes no sense why she’s changing brands in each outfit.. surely she wants to make it seem like she’s more professional to desperately get noticed 😂 still doesn’t even follow missyempire clothing yet tagging them non stop....
Something like that, yeah. Surely having a photographer over to your house is non-essential. Tagging brands she doesn't even follow is hilarious. As if they wouldn't notice something like that? Poor Luke footing the bill for all her childish demands.... 'Luke, I want a photographerrrrr.. Luke, I want a new doggggg....Luke, I want a McDonalds breakfassstttt.'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say she’s getting a portfolio done so the UK agencies take her seriously as a model. Can’t imagine that when she whips the phone out at the meet & greets to show off her selfies collection it’s going bag her the big campaigns.

Reactions: 3
I’d say Shannon is raging she isn’t out in Dubai with all the other insta hubs and z listers...Luke would fly them in over the private van with the dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Say grainne is delighted her little strop gained her a few follows....maybe Shannon is sharing her tips 🙄

Reactions: 1
You could imagine her marrying an old man to inherit his money.

That must been one cheap boob job for them to be inserted so low down her body. They’re basically coming out of her belly. Like 2 udders on her. Horrific looking

Reactions: 2
Shannon was called out yesterday by some 15 year old lad , she then started putting up those quotes about bullying 😂😂😂😂

She can’t handle the truth at all

• Haha
Shannon was called out yesterday by some 15 year old lad , she then started putting up those quotes about bullying 😂😂😂😂

She can’t handle the truth at all
Actually mortified for her 😂 No one is bullying her, only reminding her of what she did and has never addressed properly. Was there not supposed to be a big announcement last week? Or the week before?

His stories are gone now but he called her out on everything and then she blocked him , don’t know if I can name him as he’s under 10k followers
no you can't. My comments about him are deleted. He started that Love Ireland thing that's going on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.