Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is mad as a bag of spiders, it’s beyond bizarre now at this stage. Again she’s bringing it on herself. A “team” is looking after her page??? Shannen you can’t even afford to pay for your own coffee, you scab free make up, free hair & what about all the messages you send people trying to scab €50 to be able to go out at the weekend??? None of this has been forgotten but we’re to believe that you promoting a fake tan brand & 5mins on live island that you can afford a “team”. Switching between you posting & your team would you get out the duck & cop on. You’re delusional!! Btw have you ever discussed openly the alleged offering of a room to rent by a male family member of yours in exchange for massage🤔🤔 I know you shannen😘

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So, let me get this straight, this whole time, as in, for the last few years? - Shannen has had a team of people managing her account, but she has never disclosed this? The only posts that come from Shannen are the ones where she is talking, and the rest - selfies, boomerangs, Q&A's are all other people posting on her behalf??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only ‘team’ is the abundance of fake accounts she has set up to comment and like her own photos.

Find it strange that Shannen no longer has Jenny's email address listed in her bio and vice versa Jenny no longer has it mentioned in her bio that she is manager to Shannen. Yet Jenny supposedly puts all this time and effort into taking over her Instagram on a daily basis documenting her manic life.

Also are the dogs and Luke anywhere to be seen? They made the voyage across the Irish seas in the midst of a pandemic and not so much as one picture of them since last week 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Find it strange that Shannen no longer has Jenny's email address listed in her bio and vice versa Jenny no longer has it mentioned in her bio that she is manager to Shannen. Yet Jenny supposedly puts all this time and effort into taking over her Instagram on a daily basis documenting her manic life.

Also are the dogs and Luke anywhere to be seen? They made the voyage across the Irish seas in the midst of a pandemic and not one picture of them since last week 😂
You have to laugh at the dogs and boyfriend ferry to the UK lie hahaha. Obviously made up in response to the dogs being left at home comments on here. If there was any truth in it there would be pictures up immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll take a tit load of photos with them today now she’s officially home in Ireland and act like they were taken in England. Whack job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll take a tit load of photos with them today now she’s officially home in Ireland and act like they were taken in England. Whack job.
She's such a liar we'd need them to hold up todays newspaper to believe it like they do in hostage movies :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Freddie and Elvis will have a British Bark and Luke will be wearing a parka and have an oasis style hairdo 💇🏻‍♂️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have been watching the tan companys page and there story, s and they are using every other girls pics from the photoshoot but not using Shannen's. Looks like all are messages to the rose&caramel about shannen worked 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If your man she’s with comes to his senses I wonder will he tell the truth about the lies! That will be interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If your man she’s with comes to his senses I wonder will he tell the truth about the lies! That will be interesting
He would probably go into hiding , I mean look at her track record with her ex's . She doesn't like rejection

• Heart
What absolute nutcase, don’t worry she jump on flight today or tomorrow and stroll around Manchester again with bloke and his camera! 🤣🤣🤣it’s sad!! Luke and dogs living over there!! Would she just give it over!! Beg to question we’re all the money coming from 🤣🤣🤣

She’s commenting as herself about buying gifts for her boyfriend and then posting stories as if her Instagram is being taken over 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping imbecile does she think everyone is as thick as her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How self centred is she “MY Christmas tree” “MY appartment” “Luke loves ME so much” “MY make up brushes that I like to stick up MY hole” me me me me me. Absolute mé feiner. She wouldn’t put anyone above herself. Most selfish, self entitled witch I’ve ever come across.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She must be getting the tree for free with all the ‘promotion’ she’s doing for the company 🧐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.