Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That yellow dress😂 Holy jaysus. No fashion sense what so ever. Canary yellow and the chest part is horrendous!!!! Im dead 🤣

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time commenter 👋

Has anyone noticed her profile has changed from private to public multiple times already today? My theory is that she has to keep switching it to public anytime she buys likes, because profiles have to be set to public in order for the fake likes to come through 😂😂 it will go back to private now in a while, until her next pap shot gets uploaded.

Reactions: 14
Iv never known any one person, influencer or otherwise to post as many of the same grid posts 🤣🤣 would she ever duck off and close her mouth too. The state of her

Reactions: 3
In her topless pic it just looks like she hasn’t washed her hair for about a month 😂 probably the case seeing as she doesn’t shower

Reactions: 2
Iv never known any one person, influencer or otherwise to post as many of the same grid posts 🤣🤣 would she ever duck off and close her mouth too. The state of her
I dont think she can close her mouth because of her teeth and lip fillers I seen a lot of girls with that problem with fake teeth and fake lips

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The mouth hanging open and the lazy eyes is really not a good look...she looks half asleep.

More photoshop. Wobbly tiles and different shape shadow
Really bad photoshop 🤦‍♀️ The proportions are all off.

• Haha
So it was her posting in the hotel this morning but now jen is back calling her “our girl” ???

• Haha
She's back in Dublin , hasn't isolated . Those sugars are only in Hotels in Ireland

Also , I think that car company should be made aware of the awful gowl she is
They can't even spell her name properly. What a great start to such a big collab 🙄😂

Reactions: 1
Yesterday I commented on one of her photos saying “why did Shannen’s phone get removed from her while she was away?”

Not even 60 seconds later got this response. Her punctuation. Her combative defensive posting style. It’s bleeping hilarious that she pretends she has a “team” posting for her most of the time. As if she does anything with her days 😂😂😂

ETA: of course my comment was immediately removed from the post. I’d love to see the usage time in her phone on Insta. Any negative posts are deleted within minutes. Any positive/neutral/bot posts get a generic “❤“ within seconds to try boost her engagement. I’d say she wakes up sweating through the night to check it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Iv never followed srmg because I heard years ago about her claiming to be back with an ex who just passed away, all for attention. I thought that was fucked up.. then I also heard about ripping off young girls feeding them lies about a fake agency. Came across this thread and the previous for lockdown entertainment.. and my god.. this girl needs help. How can she think people are so stupid. Clearly believes her own lies.. also how does she have a team but not represented by an agency? I know she pretended to have her own... but surely no one wants to represent her? Who follows her or supports this madness

Reactions: 11
Iv never followed srmg because I heard years ago about her claiming to be back with an ex who just passed away, all for attention. I thought that was fucked up.. then I also heard about ripping off young girls feeding them lies about a fake agency. Came across this thread and the previous for lockdown entertainment.. and my god.. this girl needs help. How can she think people are so stupid. Clearly believes her own lies.. also how does she have a team but not represented by an agency? I know she pretended to have her own... but surely no one wants to represent her? Who follows her or supports this madness
It's all in her head , she says her PA is Jen but it's just another one of her personalities. The spellings are a dead giveaway on all her posts that it's her writing them .

Reactions: 4
Seriously she got tiny mention in a scummy paper, there is no nice of a way to put it!! That so called paper is rubbish, I get better reading and facts off the back of cornflakes box..
that’s she class that as ground breaking career.. duck that, next she be saying she running for president cause she such important member in society!!! Omg 😳 would someone please slap her with reality check.. I hope she does move to Manchester she can be there problem!! Her engagement has dropped on her Instagram page!! Seriously now days influences use multiple platforms ticktok etc.. shannen only has fake bought Instagram page!! Wish more people woke up realised this girl a liar and scam artist!!

Reactions: 5
Can someone ask her for Jens details and see what lies she comes up with? Lockdown boredom hitting hard and that would definitely entertain us all for a while

• Haha
Id love to know how a random hairdresser from meath became shannens agent 😂 I've seen her with shannen at a few events and it's embarrassing to see a.middle.aged woman walking around in thigh highs and ill fitting clothes, not very agent like, you wouldn't see Andrea roche doing shots at an influencer event 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So it was her posting in the hotel this morning but now jen is back calling her “our girl” ???
She purposely pulls phrases from here and uses them knowing we are looking at her.
I highly doubt Jen looks after the account most days when she’s running a hairdressers. Maybe not now during lockdown but surely she has more lucrative ways of spending her time then monitoring the comments on Shannens photos and deleting her Facebook page every other day.

Id love to know how a random hairdresser from meath became shannens agent 😂 I've seen her with shannen at a few events and it's embarrassing to see a.middle.aged woman walking around in thigh highs and ill fitting clothes, not very agent like, you wouldn't see Andrea roche doing shots at an influencer event 😂🙈
I’ve often wondered this myself.

Yesterday I commented on one of her photos saying “why did Shannen’s phone get removed from her while she was away?”

Not even 60 seconds later got this response. Her punctuation. Her combative defensive posting style. It’s bleeping hilarious that she pretends she has a “team” posting for her most of the time. As if she does anything with her days 😂😂😂

ETA: of course my comment was immediately removed from the post. I’d love to see the usage time in her phone on Insta. Any negative posts are deleted within minutes. Any positive/neutral/bot posts get a generic “❤“ within seconds to try boost her engagement. I’d say she wakes up sweating through the night to check it.
Thats Gas that her team are on hand 24/7 to document her every move for Instagram. Unless Shannens recording herself speak it’s the team posting, captioning and replying. Wow how does she afford to pay these asssitants?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.