Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I’m new here but has anyone noticed that she’s jumped from promoting apex meals to now promoting Martina’s kitchen meals? Hmm

Reactions: 4
Does Shannen have blue tick on her Facebook page does anyone know..I’m just typing up long email to get her ig canceled!! She gave me all the proof 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Her Facebook no showing for me.. 😂😂😂 she breached them, cause we all know she bought from third party
050C912A-874F-4CD1-8A58-4C6C1A5300EE.png

Reactions: 1
I think her page is gone to private because she wants to see which tattlers actually follow her this bringing info of her latest scams back here. It would be easy enough to track who people are because most of her followers are not real and us tattlers that do follow her probably have ACTUAL real profiles with followers. Or is she too thick to think that way? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Page is gone already 😂 shes defo hawking here every second
How does she have the time between the filming, shoots and paparazzi opportunities? She’s on a mission to prove to us that she’s the hardest working Instagrammer. #Facts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think her page is gone to private because she wants to see which tattlers actually follow her this bringing info of her latest scams back here. It would be easy enough to track who people are because most of her followers are not real and us tattlers that do follow her probably have ACTUAL real profiles with followers. Or is she too thick to think that way? 🤣
This is definitely the reason she's stopped buying followers over the last few weeks. She wants to see who's clicking follow. I've been blocked twice and I've never interacted with her page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where's the hotel video? I'm foaming at the mouth here with excitement dying to see it and everyone else 😅

Reactions: 10
My Instagram wasn’t working all day yesterday I missed out on “Jenny/Lisas” insta stories......But the snap this morning saying “hotel life isn’t bad” and “exciting 5 days” yehhhhhh sure 😂😂

and now back promoting that car page like does she seriously just promote anything and everything? Some influencers only promote fashion and beauty yet she does cars to plastic food to tan to fake clothes 😂 all the pages too barely have 1k followers like why would someone with 109k only work with tiny brands like that hmmm

Reactions: 2
My Instagram wasn’t working all day yesterday I missed out on “Jenny/Lisas” insta stories......But the snap this morning saying “hotel life isn’t bad” and “exciting 5 days” yehhhhhh sure 😂😂

and now back promoting that car page like does she seriously just promote anything and everything? Some influencers only promote fashion and beauty yet she does cars to plastic food to tan to fake clothes 😂 all the pages too barely have 1k followers like why would someone with 109k only work with tiny brands like that hmmm
Don't forget the bamboo straws! You're right, there's never any consistency with her collaborations. I said before that if someone sent her bags of dog tit she would promote them saying it was the 'best dog tit in the business!' She will literally attach her name to anything. The car page is probably an attempt to get a freebie. For someone who doesn't know how to drive and has never owned a car it makes zero sense.

Reactions: 3
She blocked an account of mine cos I was viewing her stories but not following her. She’s never off Instagram checking stuff like that!

Reactions: 1
She blocked an account of mine cos I was viewing her stories but not following her. She’s never off Instagram checking stuff like that!
It's actually bizzare that she would even spot something like that. She clearly has nothing else to do with her time.

Reactions: 2
She's back in Dublin , hasn't isolated . Those sugars are only in Hotels in Ireland

Also , I think that car company should be made aware of the awful gowl she is
I wouldn't be surprised if the car company was a friend of Luke's or something. She's only sharing them to share the picture of her in the yellow dress 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.