Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when she commented under a comment saying she was going to what’s app the girl 🙈 to be a good liar you have to have a good memory!! Then the next story was she be back online Thursday 🙈 it’s so cringe
You are right... she’s a pathetic piece of tit

Reactions: 1
I find the constant references to Caroline Flack intolerable. She uses that one photo that she took with her at the love island reunion party as some kind of testament to a close friendship.

Reactions: 14
I find the constant references to Caroline Flack intolerable. She uses that one photo that she took with her at the love island reunion party as some kind of testament to a close friendship.
I know, it’s actually sick...
Like the pic she posted with Megan McKenna.... we all know how that turned out 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I know, it’s actually sick...
Like the pic she posted with Megan McKenna.... we all know how that turned out 🤣🤣🤣
It’s just very childlike using people in photos for bragging rights or to prove points like trolling leads to suicide e.t.c Caroline was being hung out to dry in the media and much was made about her boyfriends being younger than her. How’s Gangster Gee going cope when the press dig through her past now that she’s on her way to being famous in the UK?

Reactions: 7
How stupid is she to pretend someone is running her insta and then replying to a comment as herself. All travel is essential only so I doubt Luke turning up at the ferry terminal and saying he has to bring his 2 dogs to see their “mammy” wearing cheap tat and promoting fake tan would qualify under essential. She’ll be posting pics of her apartment next saying they recreated their Dublin apartment in the U.K. so the doggy’s would feel at home. Full of tit, if you’re gonna lie at least do it properly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh this is the best laugh catching up on messages!! 🤣🤣🤣Seriously her family are just as bad! Lying for the stupid cow!! We all know she will fly back over to Manchester this weekend to take loads of photos and fly home!! How bleeping sad!! Right shannen I’ll call you out on your bullshite, get how ever taking over your account to go live!!! 🤣🤣🤣 we all know that won’t happen!!
Ohh her poor dogs getting neglected and locked in box all day!! Tut tut that’s terrible!!

Reactions: 2
How stupid is she to pretend someone is running her insta and then replying to a comment as herself. All travel is essential only so I doubt Luke turning up at the ferry terminal and saying he has to bring his 2 dogs to see their “mammy” wearing cheap tat and promoting fake tan would qualify under essential. She’ll be posting pics of her apartment next saying they recreated their Dublin apartment in the U.K. so the doggy’s would feel at home. Full of tit, if you’re gonna lie at least do it properly
🤣🤣🤣🤣 She will & all seen as they had the Manchester apartment picked out since she last went over 😉

Reactions: 3
Ohhh don’t forget she has apartment she picked out a month ago in Manchester 😂😂the media company is paying for it!! She moving over in March!! She gonna do big reveal on both apartments 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Genuinely what’s the reason behind the ‘takeover’? Let’s for arguments sake say the shoot was with a large brand, say PLT, and let’s go one further and imagine she had a whole week of shoots..why would someone takeover her insta? Isn’t that what models/influencers do everyday? Shoot and promote brands.. I really don’t get it

Reactions: 8
Genuinely what’s the reason behind the ‘takeover’? Let’s for arguments sake say the shoot was with a large brand, say PLT, and let’s go one further and imagine she had a whole week of shoots..why would someone takeover her insta? Isn’t that what models/influencers do everyday? Shoot and promote brands.. I really don’t get it
She’s telling lies, she went over to shoot that god awful tan range and she thinks we are all simpletons believing she’s in hiding for I’m a celeb 🙄 absolutely pathetic. The press shots in her grid are just so awful, what self respecting influencer posts press photos on their grid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I suppose she has to get her money’s worth.

Reactions: 7
Aww I got it now.. she filming something for the Middle East.. that why they all follow her!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Seriously how pathetic she sounds.. someone please check her into a nut house.. she lost the plot.. 😂😂😂multiple personality disorder she needs help!! Very sad with 109k followers her last post only 7 comments!! Just give it up Shannen!! Your a laughing stock..

Did the video from the hotel get uploaded yet??

Reactions: 3
Aww I got it now.. she filming something for the Middle East.. that why they all follow her!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Seriously how pathetic she sounds.. someone please check her into a nut house.. she lost the plot.. 😂😂😂multiple personality disorder she needs help!! Very sad with 109k followers her last post only 7 comments!! Just give it up Shannen!! Your a laughing stock..

Did the video from the hotel get uploaded yet??
YES!!!!
Can someone please upload the hotel video.. we need a laugh 😂 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
95535D5F-5D71-4300-B203-49DC31BA3912.png
I see Punctuation Pamela is back 🤣🤣 is this not the weirdest thing ever she’s pretending someone is managing her account and it’s her the big loser. It’s psychotic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously I just can’t even imagine what go true her mind.. one day she wakes up Luke I’m out here, I've big career move selling fake tan by a nobody.. I’m gonna let my inner Lisa/Jenny run my page I’m gonna live it up in Manchester in global pandemic!! Luke your gonna lie to everyone act like your traveling over and back to see me! Cause your obsessed with me, don’t forget the dogs they are obsessed with me cause I’m iconic!!
Nobody is gonna know?? 🤣🙌🏻Everyone gonna think Im going on I’m celeb, I’ll get loads of press and papped photos! Luke sell stuff I need a few grand to pay some chap with camera follow me around a street while I change in bathroom make people think I’m living it up there! I’m gonna act if I’m in Manchester and London that I’m being snapped up in uk!! Lie to everyone I’m there I've big career move!

Reality 🤣🤣🤣🤣she breach covid travelled to red spot!! Was there for a day, exposed to covid, took stupid photo on street! Traveled back and hiding out in her apartment getting vacuum packed meals.. she can’t even walk her dogs keeping them locked in all day, cause she can’t risk being seen!! Living on a stupid hair brain idea this would work and not realised she thick as shite and folks called her out straight away.. but she dug big hole she has to keep lying and pretending!!

Reactions: 8
I think I speak for us all when I say we think Shannen was hoping that when she posted that she was out of here for a few weeks on a one way ticket and wouldn’t be on social media she was hoping to hype up the notion that she was going into I’m a Celebrity and create a few pages of fish & chip paper for herself. However due to our diligence we know she was on a shoot for fake tan and paid for a few ‘papped’ shots of herself stood in the same spot wearing different outfits. She’s done all this whilst in the midst of a lockdown both here and in the UK. An Irish photographer commented on one of the posts saying see you Thursday which completely unveiled the lie for what it was. She made her page private and deleted comments and changed the original post to say she would be back on Thursday but only after all the evidence was posted here on her last thread.

Reactions: 9
So scammy Shan has now got Manchester/Dublin in her Bio and shes gone back private!!! Shanny bunny you cannot put your page on private! Read the rules sweetie!!

I think I speak for us all when I say we think Shannen was hoping that when she posted that she was out of here for a few weeks on a one way ticket and wouldn’t be on social media she was hoping to hype up the notion that she was going into I’m a Celebrity and create a few pages of fish & chip paper for herself. However due to our diligence we know she was on a shoot for fake tan and paid for a few ‘papped’ shots of herself stood in the same spot wearing different outfits. She’s done all this whilst in the midst of a lockdown both here and in the UK. An Irish photographer commented on one of the posts saying see you Thursday which completely unveiled the lie for what it was. She made her page private and deleted comments and changed the original post to say she would be back on Thursday but only after all the evidence was posted here on her last thread.
This is 100% what happened. There are still one or two comments from people saying best of luck in the jungle, so she wasn't very thorough in her mass deletion sesh. The same way she hinted at it over the summer and then tipped off the Daily Mail online, she was hoping they would re-run the fake story ahead of the official I'm A Celeb announcement. It's very tragic really. You have to wonder does she not get enough attention in her own life if she feels the need to fabricate all this. If Luke could only see her insta stories, posting about still being in the UK and being back online on Thursday and her sat beside him on the couch in Dublin while she's posting it.

Reactions: 5
I wonder did she/her “team” contact any irish media trying to get them to pick up the story that she might be going in the jungle, and now she’s mortified cos no one bit. I would be too 😂

Btw how are all those pages selling fake designer tat still up? I report every single one she shares and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.