Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridiculous even more embarrassing 😳 it’s noticeable!!! Couldn’t grow their account naturally, people having interest and like for good reason!! But to take the lazy route buy fake followers and likes!! Scarlet for them..

well I’m glad she but all stuff up from uk, one way ticket, breaking covid restrictions and breach law on both island!!I’m 100% reporting her dogs in the morning for neglect!! That not being personal but I’m doing it to make sure their well-being ok, since Luke works full time, they be placed in box all day!! Shannen just upped and left to country during Pandemic to take photo shoot with others for bottle false tan, went up London one day then flew to Manchester!! Selfish.. so I hope they are taken off her and placed in home, where someone wouldn’t drop them like that!!! Really selfish of her!!
She defo didn’t fly to Manchester. She got a lift off a 40 year old in exchange for a quick blowie. Cheaper

Reactions: 4
She definetly wasnt in London at all.. she saw on here that people were saying her new adventure is just to fly to Manchester so she probably just tagged London to try mislead everyone on here. What a moron

Reactions: 3
Jen obviously has a thing for knock off designer tat too seeing as Shannen's account has recently followed two new sellers...

Reactions: 2
Shannen obviously isnt using a very good app considering she hit 100k July 2019 and has 109k followers over a year later. Slow year for buying followers was it dear??

It’s gas, I commented on how she neglected her dogs! Which is the truth!! Now she made new story on her dogs! Saying my loves?? Eh your not much animal lover dropping them to sell bottle false tan and traveling in pandemic!! Don’t worry shannen I sent long email this morning, you gave me enough evidence to back my statement up regarding neglect and getting their well-being checked! if they go to a new home, that’s her fault! Really sad their welfare was accounted for!!

Reactions: 4
Good cause he is a brain dead twit and selfish!! He ruined his own career!! If they all get covid, that was his fault putting them in that space! So he had personal responsibility to them and himself, works on their behalf as well! They should have challenged and highlighted their concerns, postponed it till world in a better place! But they went ahead, they are just as bad! They should have been aware the backlash and negative comments!! Also the risk been reported!! So there go his risk assessment!!

Jaysus her lasted post.. your bleeping goddess.. tacky uneducated and just belittled herself writing that!! One word that comes to mind is sad!!!

Last edited:
I've just seen the group photo and videos from the tanning shoot and although Shannen is only in her late 20s she looks in her 40s .
All the other girls look real young , I dunno maybe it's all the work she has had done to her face but she looks so much older than the other girls . She could also work on working with the camera , she's so stiff

Reactions: 1
I've just seen the group photo and videos from the tanning shoot and although Shannen is only in her late 20s she looks in her 40s .
All the other girls look real young , I dunno maybe it's all the work she has had done to her face but she looks so much older than the other girls . She could also work on working with the camera , she's so stiff
all the other girls are working with their poses and bodys and giving the photographer something different and than you have shannen who opens and closes her mouth and moved her head she is the worst person to use in a campaign

• Haha
Reactions: 8
all the other girls are working with their poses and bodys and giving the photographer something different and than you have shannen who opens and closes her mouth and moved her head she is the worst person to use in a campaign
The half open mouth is the worst. It makes her look like she is half asleep or doped out of it.

All the work on her face does make her look a lot older than her years.

Wearing counterfeit clothes again.. scarlet for her..

Lol I’m telling yah she sitting at home in her apartment!! Lol she in hiding 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is one of the ugliest outfits I have ever seen. I’ve never seen someone dress as bad as her it’s mental

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The reason Shannen looks so stiff and unnatural is because she is not in control of the camera or the finished results. The other girls are clearly listening to instructions she’s too busy wondering what she looks like to go with the flow. The open mouth/sex doll poses are ridiculous but as she spends most of her days looking at herself to her what she is doing is working her angles! If I angle my face this way I look like a bleeping eejit and if I tilt me face this way I look like more of a bleeping eejit. It’s all in the angles girls 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a stupid unprofessional response!!! Outrageous reply!! They quoted it will be released this week, I believe.. Eh sorry what?? Are they the law?? Do they work in nhs, gov?? Note to them twats never do anything without facts or guidance! Working on your own accord! You are liable!! They broke they law on several counts!!

What a stupid unprofessional response!!! Outrageous reply!! They quoted it will be released this week, I believe.. Eh sorry what?? Are they the law?? Do they work in nhs, gov?? Note to them twats never do anything without facts or guidance! Working on your own accord! You are liable!! They broke they law on several counts!!
Are you really supprised by the response.this is coming from a company the sell counterfeit clothes openly on insta

Are you really supprised by the response.this is coming from a company the sell counterfeit clothes openly on insta
Not surprised at all, just proves shannen works with shady fake companies!! Especially fake companies! It’s just hilarious they work with her fully well knowing she shady herself! But I think it be good to spread more awareness that it’s not acceptable! Folks are watching them and reporting them.

Reactions: 1
shes pissing me off by speaking in 3rd person "always wearing her mask" noone has your phone shannen give over and cop on looking like a proper dope

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.