Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title idea...

Shannen Reilly McGrath #4: I’m certainly not a celebrity, but lockdown rules don’t apply to me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title idea

My name is Shan , Luke is my man.
I broke lockdown rules to do a collab on sh*tty fake tan.
Keep it on the hush, I love to sit on my makeup brush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Those ready meals look horrible. The pork is like what a dog passes when they've got worms. 236 calories for dinner, the main meal of the day? Maybe for a child but not a grown adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why she is alluding to having her phone removed from her person.. as if she’s abroad completing a secret mission... it’s bizarre

Reactions: 2
Thread title idea

My name is Shan , Luke is my man.
I broke lockdown rules to do a collab on sh*tty fake tan.
Keep it on the hush, I love to sit on my makeup brush
Deceased . But it's a bit long. What's this about the make up brush?

Are verified pages not supposed to be public? Maybe you need a private page Shan like all the other celebs so then it’ll be easier to pull a Colleen and find out who’s leaking your secrets.

Reactions: 3
If her page is gone on to private she broke community guidelines with blue tick!! Get reporting ladies 🤣🤣🤣now is our chance to get it removed!!

Seriously she delusional.. we are all aware the last trip she done she changed 4 times to get her so called papped photo outside burger joint!!

Another thing she advertised she taking booking in uk and Ireland!! Glad she wrote that cause that giving more evidence she breaching law!! What a stupid cow!! She now officially ruined her so called career!! Hope she gets locked up cause she risk to public health!!

Papped was on the same street, same spot and two different outfits.. doesn’t take a genius to realise she got changed in the toilets 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I just asked Sean Maloney why it was necessary for that shoot when people cant see their dying loved ones and got blocked. Emailed rose and caramel too.

• Heart
Makes me sick she’s using Caroline flack as a sympathy card. She honestly is a vile woman she deserves everything she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes me sick she’s using Caroline flack as a sympathy card. She honestly is a vile woman she deserves everything she gets
It’s actually disturbing that she is pretending to be someone that took over her insta. The woman is an actual psychopath. Iv never heard the likes of this in my life..... absolute head the ball. She needs help ASAP

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.