Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop honestly that thing needs help her fella used to be in counciling and go on Theraphy trips he’s as bad as her absolute skit . She believes her own lies. I have the video of her in the hotel can I post it

Reactions: 4
Anyone. Notice how she pretends she was mates with Caroline pretty sure they only met once

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm on a roll here 🤣
Lockdown rules don't apply to me , my m*nge is the same colour of The Statue of Liberty

• Haha
Stop honestly that thing needs help her fella used to be in counciling and go on Theraphy trips he’s as bad as her absolute skit . She believes her own lies. I have the video of her in the hotel can I post it
Please do. Scam artists the pair of them

Reactions: 1
Please post it!!!

Omg what world is this girl living in hahaha it’s just laughable saddest person in Ireland

• Heart
Most of the thread suggestions are way too long girls 😂 and you can’t use bad words like minge etc.

I knew mine was too long but It was a nod to Shannens love of the Spice Girls. Miss you Baby Spicebag, Dublin’s much too dreary without you. Come home soon your wasted in the UK 😆

Reactions: 3
She changed the caption from see you in a few weeks to “soon” and the reply to that girl wow 😂😂 So embarrassing, why would you go through so much effort when no one actually gives a duck! this is to add to the long list of skitso tit shannen has done 🤦🏼‍♀️
HAHAHAH pathetic. them dogs need to have a rabies shot 3 weeks before heading to the UK and a pet passport. I doubt she got that all done with the lockdown as travel and a rabies shot is not essential. shes so full of tit that its squirting out of her turkey mouth. so not only has shannen taken a trip over here for non essential work she has now admitted her fella took a ferry over with the dogs to visit her WHICH IS NON ESSENTIAL. is she a thick bleep and cant understand that the world is in a pandemic and shes just digging herself a hole admitting to all this unnessary travel.

She changed the caption from see you in a few weeks to “soon” and the reply to that girl wow 😂😂 So embarrassing, why would you go through so much effort when no one actually gives a duck! this is to add to the long list of skitso tit shannen has done 🤦🏼‍♀️
She was obviously hoping that all her cryptic hashtags would spark some interest and be picked up by the online tabloids in the lead up to the announcement of the I'm A Celeb line-up, and that they'd write about it. She had a small window of a few days until the official announcement was made. Now that it is official she's gone back and changed her captions. What a sad woman. If she's just replied to that persons comment and said she'd whatsapp them then she obviously has her phone back, and is not 'taking back control' of her IG this Thursday, as was announced last night. I'm not surprised she can't keep track of the lies, there's so many of them.

Yes please 🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
What a brain dead individual.. she shoot herself in the foot and she keeps digging!! It’s beyond embarrassing! Took the dogs that cause I called her out on neglect! So Luke now out work for two weeks would she grow the duck up!! The dogs as pointed out above! She just getting worse., she sitting in her apartment!!! We all know she took loads photos over there.. now she that desperate she going to be flying back and forward!!! Shannen your risk to society, your in the majority group that will keep us in lockdown!! Cause you won’t stay the duck at home!! You have no career!! You claim social!! I’ve filled massive letter to revenue regarding you! You gave me all the proof!!

Reactions: 6
She’s lying, she reads all the comments on here then changes her story accordingly. If the 3 mutts had really drove over to see her we would have had photos of the dogs on ‘location’ with her. So Luke, the dogs and Shannen are in the UK but someone is in her flat taking in her ready meals and all the clothes sent to her for free 🙄😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New Thread idea 😂😂

Scammy Shan thinks shes Pam, but not with those feet or those shovel hands 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread 🙌🏻Was the video uploaded yet??

3B35CF8F-3738-4600-8E9A-BFBF47C77015.png

Folks wanna report her, what she doing is wrong! 100% she lying on the travel form.. she not self isolating, she going over and back!! She lying about her address and her where about!! She risk to society.. she not essential worker.. since when getting photo with bottle of tan essential!! She should be locked up!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.