Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Method to the madness.. She shared business that are struggling to “help” them only to sponge off them.

Must be slow day for shannen 😂😂😂repeating story’s again.. 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂.. Shes stalking you again.. She’s apologized for not being online. She’s obsesssedddddd 😂😂😂😂😂 but something exciting is coming ... Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t see her getting pregnant anytimeeee soon cause she’s so selfish she 1) wouldn’t wana share Luke’s time with anyone else 2) wouldn’t wana loose her figure 3) incapable of looking after herself nevermind a child 4) would loose her “playboy” collab🤣🤣
She alwaysss says she has something “really exciting” coming when she doesn’t hahhah it’s embarrassing at this stage!!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t see her getting pregnant anytimeeee soon cause she’s so selfish she 1) wouldn’t wana share Luke’s time with anyone else 2) wouldn’t wana loose her figure 3) incapable of looking after herself nevermind a child 4) would loose her “playboy” collab🤣🤣
She alwaysss says she has something “really exciting” coming when she doesn’t hahhah it’s embarrassing at this stage!!
Nail on the head. Also, you can't feed a baby McDonalds or vacume packed curry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed “emotees”, “alannah humpheys” and “Lisa Doyle” haven’t commented on Shannens photos since I caught her out ? HAHAH I was right as alwaysss darling 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry folks busy day in work 😬I’m only really catching up now..

would she ever just stop with lies!!! She has something big coming up 🤣🤣
We’re in pandemic you twit... unless you found a cure!! Nobody give a shite about photo shoot in your living room with ur fella taking million photos off you that you will photoshop them to death!!!

Stop mailing yourself questions it’s embarrassing cause we all know most of it is you shannen!!

positive stuff your promoting lol we all see right true it.. your obsessed with how you want people to see you in your own childish mind...
we all see you as scam artist,liar,fake,robbing,dangerous woman,bought blue tick and lying to brands and business!!
Nothing positive about you!! Fake to the core...✌

Ps your car crash to watch cause your nuts, that why people look.. cause your embarrassing!!
Plus your fake followers in Middle East will keep watching cause you buy fake followers off them.. at least someone scamming you for a change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m a celeb is going ahead according to the daily mail, I’d say she’s hinting she’s going in but I wouldn’t wanna ASSume anything guys. Good luck to her isolating for the 2 weeks beforehand and the three weeks the show runs for. Luke left to his own devices for 5 weeks and I’d say a line of people queuing up to talk sense into him. 🐍

Reactions: 6
I’m a celeb is going ahead according to the daily mail, I’d say she’s hinting she’s going in but I wouldn’t wanna ASSume anything guys. Good luck to her isolating for the 2 weeks beforehand and the three weeks the show runs for. Luke left to his own devices for 5 weeks and I’d say a line of people queuing up to talk sense into him. 🐍
Knowing her it's probably nothing. But yes, imagine the anxiety knowing he is free to do as he pleases for a few weeks. No driving her all around Dublin, cooking for her when he gets in after a days work, taking her photo while she poses on the couch/step/bench. I nearly hope it is Im a Celeb just so the poor man can have his balls back and a bit of freedom.

Reactions: 4
Seriously she spinning him a new lie every few months about her big news and big break!!! then she sidetracks him again by saying it didn’t happen.. feel sorry for me act!
I say she is so paranoid about him, constantly texting him and ringing him when he is out.. texting him to come back with coffee and food for her.. tracking his phone!!
Awh it’s gas the way she says luke obsessed with her 🤣🙌🏻Eh no love your obsessed with him.. not in health loving way!! I’m sad scary crazy way..

Knowing her the big reveal will be showing us her Christmas decor and then taking 500 million selfies all filtered to bits on front on them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Round of applause 👏 shannen you lasted one day broke the guidelines the whole country has to adhere too!!!
we all know you can’t for the life of you do your own makeup 🤣🤣not a Hope u done the lashes yourself!! Get role model you are!!

Absolutely shocking. She couldn't last very long with breaking the law. I for one will be reporting her to the gaurds!!

Absolutely disgraceful how lawless this girl thinks she is.... first day she promoting she clearly got her makeup done!!! Social media platform for the country to see!!! She just gave two fingers up to everyone cause in her stupid mind she thinks it important to stand in her hall dressed as bunny!! How bleeping sad!!!!!

I honestly think she's not all there mentally. Between the random 'this or that quizes', the way she writes and talks, the ignorance when it comes to the real world and current affairs, the lack of life skills. She looks older than her years but she comes across as very immature and simple.

Reactions: 3
oh my god! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what is she like going around her flat in that rigout 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me, am morto for the girl 🥴🥴🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.