Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broke covid rules again 🤣🤣🤣dad over yesterday, sister and niece over today!! I’m glad your having loads of family time shannen while the rest of the country can’t see their family!!Yet again one rule for her and another for the rest!!

lol 😂 we all know you wrote to yourself all day yesterday.. it’s beyond sad.. we all know where you got your dogs Freddie and Elvis, cloths size and what the eat.. it boring now.. suppose she drying out now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 byeeee shannen ✌

Lol what she was wearing yesterday 😂😂😂strolling around in the morning in knee high boots, dress up to her hoop.. 🤣🤣🤣 she looked like she was doing the walk of shame.. I’m sure she walked that many of times..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you're going to break the rules then why broadcast it all over your social media? I genuinely believe she gets some enjoyment out of antagonising people. All the negativity she experiences is self-inflicted.

Anyone noticed she has suddenly stopped buying followers? Obviously trying to scope out the accounts who are only watching for the nose. Hard to identify those accounts when you buy 1000's of fake ones 😂

Reactions: 4
Those pointy boots look like they would take an eye out of an ant .
They are vile looking

Also, all the other tiles are so straight except these ones within the red . I wonder why that is 🤔

Her hand looks airbrushed aswell or maybe she darkened it after someone here pointed out how her hand is always left without tan 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Girls she attended a hair extension course today. Seriously. Like bleeping SERIOUSLY?!!! There's cancer patients and children having their surgery and treatments cancelled but sure Shannen can still get her extensions done! Im reporting her and that hairdresser to everyone i can this is beyond a joke🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Girls she attended a hair extension course today. Seriously. Like bleeping SERIOUSLY?!!! There's cancer patients and children having their surgery and treatments cancelled but sure Shannen can still get her extensions done! Im reporting her and that hairdresser to everyone i can this is beyond a joke🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh and she'll be back next week to learn how to do it herself! If it wasnt so disgusting id laugh at the thoughts of that scrounger actually doing paid work

20201027_132641.jpg
20201027_132641.jpg

Attachments

• Angry
I highly doubt there was any hair extension course today because she would have taken photos, she got her hair done and is pretending she was a model. Try nice but how stupid does she think everyone is 🤦🏼‍♀️

E36875FF-49F6-47F7-8D12-68952958BC72.jpeg
Is this meant to be Shannon???? Looks nothing like her when somebody else takes her pic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I highly doubt there was any hair extension course today because she would have taken photos, she got her hair done and is pretending she was a model. Try nice but how stupid does she think everyone is 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then why is she advertising weekly courses??? Ive already reported her and Fiona that hairdresser, let the law and hse deal with them😄😄😄

Oh and she'll be back next week to learn how to do it herself! If it wasnt so disgusting id laugh at the thoughts of that scrounger actually doing paid work

View attachment 289706View attachment 289706
I would rarely say this about anyone, but she is an awful human being. A compulsive liar, conceited, vain, selfish, and not a brain cell to her name. Shame on her and the salon. Should be reported immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Then why is she advertising weekly courses??? Ive already reported her and Fiona that hairdresser, let the law and hse deal with them😄😄😄
She’d go to any lengths to try cover her tracks for breaking lockdown rules (getting her hair done)
I don’t understand how a hair extension course could be on when hair dressers weren’t allowed to stay open? 🤨 I’ll do they same now, ridiculous I can’t see my nanny but she can get her hair done 🤬

She’s just proving time and time again that she is a liar, doesn’t care for public health or safety and certainly doesn’t care to cultivate a good public image. She’s all me, me, me I suppose her mental health needed long hair this week just like it needed shorter hair a few weeks ago. No time for scrolling or negativity just plenty of time for selfie sessions masquerading as photo shoots. Someone in her bubble should put her straight but somehow I doubt the princess would have the sense to take anything beyond the superficial on board.

Reactions: 6
She utter disgrace.. the salon should be ashamed of themselves !! All the hairdresser seeing that knowing fully she taking the piss! Promoting a course that demand as non essential!! Shannen just wanted her hair done yet again they give into her demand!!!
What they are doing is wrong!! If all hairdresser done that there would be murder!! It six week they were told close..

Shannen, single handedly saving the local economy by finally paying for her hair extensions 😂 How many people has she scabbed off prior to this? I'm sure there's a long list of MUA's, nail techs and hairdressers who would also love your support, why don't you back pay them all?

• Haha
This hair extension course is a desperate attempt to stay relevent seeing as the influencer freebies have dried up, and lets face it, I can't imagine a dental practise in Ireland hiring her as a nurse. She will probably say she had interviews etc but that this is her true calling blah blah blah...obvious lies. I hope you pay it forward and take on plenty of clients for free Shannen, it's only fair 😉 Maybe when the shoe is on the other foot she'll realise how much of a scrounger she has been.

Absolutely disgrace shannen is.. the more you see of her stories the more angry you get.. 100% she plays the victim to online abuse.. she bleeping asks for it.. strolling about in pandemic living a normal life!! It’s just selfish..

Yeah she hasn’t got common decency to pay for that so called hair course.. that hairdresser should hang their hands in shame... folks should be careful when they do reopen!! Its a place like that you can get Covid!! Cause not once have they protected their staff or customers.. letting folks come in with no mask, not following guidelines, going to people homes, not doing COVID tracing right!!! Disgrace!!

I hope they are reading this..
cause your embarrassment to all hair dressers out there and your very reason why they can’t open!!!! Shame on you!!

• Heart
How is she advertising a course like how is the place still open how do we report this I’m done

She only got her extensions in for her Halloween costume 🙈😂 What a weapon! The shorter hair was so everyone would compare her to Molly Mae but that didn’t take off how she imagined so back to Pammy it is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.