Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only got her extensions in for her Halloween costume 🙈😂 What a weapon! The shorter hair was so everyone would compare her to Molly Mae but that didn’t take off how she imagined so back to Pammy it is.
She 100% would not be doing this 'course' if it didn't involve free extensions for her. Imagine paying her to do your hair. She stood up a 14 year old multiple times over joining the agency, she is in her hole going to go around to people's homes doing their hair. If she does it will be a half-assed job done with substandard product. I would recommend anyone who does have her around keep their handbag and purse out of site.

Who are these people!? Spill the tea please and thanks
Sinead was her bestie around this time last year, and Chloe is another 'bestie' who goes back even further. I don't know anything about either of them, but their friendships with Shannen seem to have disappeared just as quickly as they started. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened between them.

Can't listen to her struggling to string sentences together to explain why she's doing this course, but I'm going to guess that every sentence starts with 'so, yeah' 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think well done to anyone who goes back to education, learning new skills etc but a hair extensions course is a bit extreme, she doesn’t even know how to do her own hair or a few curls etc, a company sent her a hair curler a few months ago and she said she would do a tutorial on it but that never surfaced so to be able do an extension course in a day Is a bit far fetched , yes it’s all about practice but this just seems a bit mad!!

Reactions: 6
I think well done to anyone who goes back to education, learning new skills etc but a hair extensions course is a bit extreme, she doesn’t even know how to do her own hair or a few curls etc, a company sent her a hair curler a few months ago and she said she would do a tutorial on it but that never surfaced so to be able do an extension course in a day Is a bit far fetched , yes it’s all about practice but this just seems a bit mad!!
I agree. This decison has been made on a whim, and would never have transpired had she not gotten a freebie out of it. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't even paying for the course, or if part of the deal was that she could do it for free in exchange for promotion. I don't think middle eastern men care too much for hair extensions! She is lazy as sin which we see day in day out where she can't even lift a finger to feed herself. Anything that requires long term committment and dedication will fall by the way side as she is only ever interested in an easy ride. If this course was a few weeks or months in duration she would never have agreed to do it. Her work ethic is non-existent and this will be yet another failed venture (which she will yet again fail to inform the recenue of) on her part.

Training courses are still allowed to operate and that includes in the beauty industry
It says that on the Gov.ie but the Garda are still closing them down .
Cheryl Lyons mua done a course over the weekend and hers got closed down

I hope they get closed down and fined!! For being selfish shites... I’m doing masters I can’t get access to the flaming library!!! Student not allowed for into college.. theses twats think it alright????

Who giving the go ahead on this or who is it certified by?????

Reactions: 3
It says that on the Gov.ie but the Garda are still closing them down .
Cheryl Lyons mua done a course over the weekend and hers got closed down
I just listened to that ones story... thick as tit.
Why do they all say “if I get the virus I get the virus, I’ll take that risk” etc 🙄 what about the people that they are putting at risk.. ugh sick of them all now

Reactions: 2
I just listened to that ones story... thick as tit.
Why do they all say “if I get the virus I get the virus, I’ll take that risk” etc 🙄 what about the people that they are putting at risk.. ugh sick of them all now
They're obviously not clued in to what's being discussed in the media. Young and healthy people have died from contracting the virus, and many of all age groups are suffering with what they refer to as 'long COVID' whereby the ill effexts of the virus are still present weeks and months later. Considering Shannen has elderly family members it is in her interest to be vigilent and not treat the whole thing so flippantly. She is braindead.

Reactions: 3
What a sad individual she is... went got her makeup done again... to take photo shoot in her house.. that beyond sad... sitting there dressed up to take few photos then put it back in wardrobe!!! Or sorry correction she fucks it out after... she only wears things once... no shannen you don’t look like Pam and you don’t look like Margot either 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So make sure buy loads fake likes today and comments!!!

Reactions: 7
What a sad individual she is... went got her makeup done again... to take photo shoot in her house.. that beyond sad... sitting there dressed up to take few photos then put it back in wardrobe!!! Or sorry correction she fucks it out after... she only wears things once... no shannen you don’t look like Pam and you don’t look like Margot either 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So make sure buy loads fake likes today and comments!!!
She’s constantly fishing for compliments and for people to tell her she looks like Pamela 🥴 IMO Pamela looks cheap but what else do we expect Shannen to aspire to 😬🤭

Reactions: 5
Wait and see, she'll try and pretend again that it was a shoot done last week, even though her extensions that she got done yesterday are clearly in her hair. She is actually beyond dumb.

• Haha
She is one sad person her whole life revolves around her social media accounts. I sincerely doubt she gives a flying duck about anyone else bar people who feed her egotistical notions about herself. That’s why it’s comical that she’s getting a pen pal in a nursing home. The most at risk setting for this virus and this sham of a woman going round doing as she pleases but feigning concern for the elderly. Cop the duck on Shannen. You said two years ago you’d dress as Pammy so bleeping what people have a lot more to aim for in this life than a Halloween costume. Is that what all the plastic fantastic procedures have been for so you could pull off a look ????

Sad the makeup artist doing it again!! Are they as brain dead as her!! They are being used look at all the makeup artist before them! Shannen bleeds them dry, demands appointment lies constantly to them! Once she can’t get her own way she drops them!!! Glam by Jordan, it was best move he got away from that vile creature!!! Wish they wake up cause she will ruin their reputation in the long run!!!

I can't believe what I just seen. I died a little bit inside.... she is beyond pathetic.
Breaking guidelines to get her make up done 3 days prior to halloween, No doubt she will get it done again on Saturday so 2 absolutely unnecessary trips!

I think its awful , all salons and hairdressers closed for a reason . I think any hairdresser, mua or beautician doing nixers should be reported .

Reactions: 1
Why is a MUA even doing her makeup now when she can't even promote them without getting them in trouble? I don't for a second believe she's put her hand in her pocket and paid for it.

Girls, imagine dressing up like a gowl and getting your fella to take pics of you against various door frames?🥴🤣🤣 Jesus Christ what a bleeping loser of a woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.