Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂now she wants long her.. Jaysus it go to show she can’t ever make her mind up!! Few weeks ago, she got that poor chap heat cause she wanted short hair.. now she wants free extensions 🤣🤣

She is so fake its unbelievable even her tiles in love lane interestingly went up after another couple got engaged there id say she made her fella put them up even the quotes are ridiculous and copied off other couples tiles what is worse is she expects everyone to believe her shite had to unfollow in Lockdown was sick of seeing her gifted trips and free meals and trips to the salon when i was working 40 hour week and going home to look at the 4 walls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like an email to Ann Summers is in order, who’s with me 🙂
I wonder are they aware of her scam management company and all her fake followers. That’s if she is actually working with them or is she doing her fake it til you make it thing again...
Not convinced they are paying her, she is arranging her own shoots and sending them to Ann Summers to be featured. They say in this post tag them to be featured. She tagged them in multiple shots but they only used the white ones and credited her with the photo. If she was a model for them they would have taken the photos themselves.

What! When did she do that. Omg that is the worst I have ever heard!
page 52 of her first thread

I’ve missed out, what photo did she send Danos ex can anyone update me?
Page 52 on the first thread

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG that embarrassing 😂😂 but shannen has form for tagging brands and lying to others she working/collab with them.. the fact is she doing it years and doesn’t seem to be embarrassed by it 🤣🤣even more sad!!
Fact is she getting older now, young fresh girls are moving up.. in a year or two shannen will be a nobody! ✌

Sad Fact is that hairdresser is happy to broadcast on shannen ig (on their own page)don’t have to wear face mask in their business.. it’s beyond ridiculous now that business!!! Breaking Covid rules, doing shannen hair when we’re in full lockdown!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Seriously.. shannen grow up.. you went to get your make up done to sit on bench in Phoenix Park with coffee... it’s beyond how sad, you actually think this normal behaviour from grown woman..

At least with all your free time learn how to photoshop and fix your hands to match your face 🙄

Reactions: 1
Her life is very empty, I would suffer with my mental health too if I had no purpose or direction. I know we're not supposed to be mixing with other houeholds right now but even before this you never see her with friends. The only relationships she has outside of Luke are with people who can do something for her i.e. make-up, hair, teeth etc. It must be hard not having a solid group of girlfriends, but in her case I'm not surprised as she is such a selfish and unlikable person.

Reactions: 4
She isn't working for Ann Summers 🤣 they might have gifted her or given her a discount and now she is desperately trying to get them to repost her photo!!
Shes basically saying she is having a halloween costume made just to take photos at home lol howling at that

OMG that embarrassing 😂😂 but shannen has form for tagging brands and lying to others she working/collab with them.. the fact is she doing it years and doesn’t seem to be embarrassed by it 🤣🤣even more sad!!
Fact is she getting older now, young fresh girls are moving up.. in a year or two shannen will be a nobody! ✌

Sad Fact is that hairdresser is happy to broadcast on shannen ig (on their own page)don’t have to wear face mask in their business.. it’s beyond ridiculous now that business!!! Breaking Covid rules, doing shannen hair when we’re in full lockdown!!
She always was a nobody , that's why she's clinging onto her 5 minutes of fame being in Love Island

Seriously.. shannen grow up.. you went to get your make up done to sit on bench in Phoenix Park with coffee... it’s beyond how sad, you actually think this normal behaviour from grown woman..

At least with all your free time learn how to photoshop and fix your hands to match your face 🙄
Ever notice how caked into her face the make up does be in natural light. It’s horrible looking thick foundation up into the hair roots. Then later she’ll take her own selfies and face tune the life out of them and post it and the make up will look stunning.

She isn't working for Ann Summers 🤣 they might have gifted her or given her a discount and now she is desperately trying to get them to repost her photo!!
Shes basically saying she is having a halloween costume made just to take photos at home lol howling at that
She’s trying steal a piece of Maura Higgins lime light, don’t know why she bothers Maura has been mega successful since Love Island and I’ve never heard a bad word about her.

Ever notice how caked into her face the make up does be in natural light. It’s horrible looking thick foundation up into the hair roots. Then later she’ll take her own selfies and face tune the life out of them and post it and the make up will look stunning.

She’s trying steal a piece of Maura Higgins lime light, don’t know why she bothers Maura has been mega successful since Love Island and I’ve never heard a bad word about her.
The difference between her and Maura is that Maura is naturally goodlooking, and has a personality.

Reactions: 7
Shannen started wear juicy couture tracksuits last year so now Kim kardashian and paris hilton are wearing juicy couture tracksuits 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
12 comments on her post in the park this morning, 5 are her responding to someone, and 2 are Middle Eastern men 😂

• Haha
Where the hell did she find her silly new ancient oush for out 😂😂😂 girl you’re from tallaght why try be something your not own it like wrecks me head same with Niamh Cullen

Aw jaysus I just caught her out lying to one of her followers againnn ( shocker ) saying that her “before” teeth were perfect and huge big white yokes ( that look exactly like clip in veneers 😱) like we all can see you CLEARLY had clip in veneers on in the beginning of the video before you got your real veneers done! her natural teeth were butchered and very yellow 🤣you ain’t fooling anyone saying you didn’t have them on in this video!! if you’re gonna get cosmetic stuff done atleast own up, like Julia holbanel did and let your followers know that you don’t naturally look how you do !! 🤦‍♀️Just a bit of advice shannen, that way believe it or not you won’t get so much hate!!

Attachments

Yet again she mentions this forum 🤣🤣🤣 we’re still here shannen!!! Stop with your obsessed tone saying it online trolling cause it not! ✌Fact are facts and it’s the truth!! How many videos do you need off ballons.. i was cringing the more videos that kept going 🤣🤣 lol 😂 seriously we will have to invoice you taking our advice ALL THE TIME... but its mad how you can’t address your robbing and scamming off young girls🙄🤔

but come shannen tell us how long we’re you mailing places looking for free ballons 🤣🤣🤣 it’s meant to be your anniversary you get Luke to take photos off you all evening 🤣🤣that’s what he does everyday!! Lol plus he drove you around all day picking it up.. well that’s hardly a surprise 😂😂😂

Guys have you ever noticed when she talks about luke she always says how much HE loves her and how obsessed HE is with her.. she neverrrrrrr goes on how SHE’s besotted with him etc.. find it so strange. I would never keep blabbing on about how much my partner loves me to everyone 🤣🤣I would always say how I feel about him!! Once again, she is probs only with him to feed her ego! By the sounds and looks of it he is more into her ( or so she says/ thinks ) then she is into him🤣🤣 #relationshipgoals ... NOT

Shannen, how did u buy luke a present from brown Thomas ? Are you still spending the money you robbed from the girls ? Or how are you making your income ? The dole ? Cause your #gifted microwaveable meals and counterfeit goods ain’t gonna pay for luxury items in brown Thomas 🤔

Also, I have to laughhh at her going on about the juicy tracksuits AGAIN..🤦‍♀️Hun, I hate to break it to you but no matter how hard you try you will never ever be Kim k or paris 🤣also, not to mention.. Irish style is completelyy different to American style. Just because Americans are going around in their tacky juicy tracksuits does not make it stylish in Dublin 🤣🤣especially not on a 26 year old woman. Grow up!! Think it’s time to start dressing your age and mature a bit shannen, dont you?
And before you say it, yes I’m aware Kim k is late 30’s but bear in mind she is trying to sell a product here🤣🤣
You’ll never be “iconic” babes , Keep dreaming

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys have you ever noticed when she talks about luke she always says how much HE loves her and how obsessed HE is with her.. she neverrrrrrr goes on how SHE’s besotted with him etc.. find it so strange. I would never keep blabbing on about how much my partner loves me to everyone 🤣🤣I would always say how I feel about him!! Once again, she is probs only with him to feed her ego! By the sounds and looks of it he is more into her ( or so she says/ thinks ) then she is into him🤣🤣 #relationshipgoals ... NOT

Shannen, how did u buy luke a present from brown Thomas ? Are you still spending the money you robbed from the girls ? Or how are you making your income ? The dole ? Cause your #gifted microwaveable meals and counterfeit goods ain’t gonna pay for luxury items in brown Thomas 🤔

Also, I have to laughhh at her going on about the juicy tracksuits AGAIN..🤦‍♀️Hun, I hate to break it to you but no matter how hard you try you will never ever be Kim k or paris 🤣also, not to mention.. Irish style is completelyy different to American style. Just because Americans are going around in their tacky juicy tracksuits does not make it stylish in Dublin 🤣🤣especially not on a 26 year old woman. Grow up!! Think it’s time to start dressing your age and mature a bit shannen, dont you?
And before you say it, yes I’m aware Kim k is late 30’s but bear in mind she is trying to sell a product here🤣🤣
You’ll never be “iconic” babes , Keep dreaming
Yes, I have never seen her say anything nice about him. It's very strange behaviour. Their relationship is very one-sided and appears to exist for her benefit only. Those tracksuits are and always were the tackiest looking things. There is nothing stylish or elegant about Shannen, I know we live in Ireland but she just screams white trash America.

• Heart
Yes, I have never seen her say anything nice about him. It's very strange behaviour. Their relationship is very one-sided and appears to exist for her benefit only. Those tracksuits are and always were the tackiest looking things. There is nothing stylish or elegant about Shannen, I know we live in Ireland but she just screams white trash America.
Even the Anniversary tribute post for Luke makes no mention of what makes him special, or what she loves about him. Instead she basically references the fact that he puts up with all kinds of crazy tit to have a dolly bird to look good on his arm. Shannen love your so self obsessed you can’t even pen a tribute which gives an insight into your love for another person only about how much Luke loves you. That’s not how a loving relationship works. Happy Anniversary make more of your just had a stroke/sex doll faces to show us that you’ll defy everything we write about you 🤣🤣🤣 Saddo

Luke stocking up for his Dial a Drink business in Musgraves I see!
He has to earn them dollars to keep his princess clad in the finest velour trackies and pay for all her modelling shoots.

• Haha
Ladssss she’s legit put up about 10 posts about those bloody balloons 🤣🤣🤣and she wonders why I said she seems autistic?🙄she gets obsessed with the stupidest things!🤣 ( by the way nothing wrong with autism at all but it would really explain all of her erratic behaviours/ obsession with a few balloons lol )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.