Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup she doesn’t have clue about marketing.. wish that company would drop her!

lol 😂 is she working for survey monkey 🤣🤣that so sad her story??? Comparing things?? Eh for what?? Why does she do that?

Halloween looks ehh she a grown ass woman sitting in apartment and her fella taking photos for her??
Iconic nah love it’s sad!! 🙄

Reactions: 2
The tacky pics of Kate moss, Marilyn, and twiggy blowing the gum on the walls are the most garish things I have ever seen in my life. 🤮🤮🤮Where would one even purchase such tack? Her poor fella having to look at that shite. 🥴

Reactions: 3
Yup she doesn’t have clue about marketing.. wish that company would drop her!

lol 😂 is she working for survey monkey 🤣🤣that so sad her story??? Comparing things?? Eh for what?? Why does she do that?

Halloween looks ehh she a grown ass woman sitting in apartment and her fella taking photos for her??
Iconic nah love it’s sad!! 🙄
She does those polls to drive engagement, nothing else. She is really scraping the barrel.

Morning shannen 🙌🏻
Your still obsessed with us.. lol 😝
Seriously will have to start charging you for using our advice.. cause you can’t think of nothing yourself... 🤣🤣

Shannen yet again misinterpreted post relating to online abuse she claiming she getting online trolled... be kind??? Really come on shannen enough!
What we are talking about are your actions!! We are entitled to have option and voice it! Yet again your looking for sympathy but Your not a victim!!! Your actions remember that.. we’re making folks aware..

Flip side anyone mails or comments on things calling shannen out, she blocks them!!!! Hence why people come here...

your only angry shannen cause you can’t control this safe!!
Ps truth hurts and karma a witch!! ✌

Reactions: 4
I posted screen grabs to this forum last night but they got removed for some reason. I had a wee look through her page after seeing how many fake followers she has!If you go through her posts and actually go into some of the pages that comment on her posts (esp the ones with ticks) you will see they actually aren’t following her. My theory is she is either paying for some comments or exchanging comments for comments.
She is no role model for anyone or anything ,emailing the companies that gift her things with all this evidence might change their minds on having her promote their businesses

Reactions: 4
I posted screen grabs to this forum last night but they got removed for some reason. I had a wee look through her page after seeing how many fake followers she has!If you go through her posts and actually go into some of the pages that comment on her posts (esp the ones with ticks) you will see they actually aren’t following her. My theory is she is either paying for some comments or exchanging comments for comments.
She is no role model for anyone or anything ,emailing the companies that gift her things with all this evidence might change their minds on having her promote their businesses
That's interesting. If you check their pages she has probably commented on one of their posts and they are returning the favour - another example of why social media is so fake and fickle. She often claims to be collaborating with the likes of PLT, Boohoo etc but she doesn't even follow them herself.

Reactions: 1
The tacky pics of Kate moss, Marilyn, and twiggy blowing the gum on the walls are the most garish things I have ever seen in my life. 🤮🤮🤮Where would one even purchase such tack? Her poor fella having to look at that shite. 🥴
HAHAHAHAH well she’s answered your question where she bought them on her story anyways🤣🤣🤣Aw even pretending she’s got “so much love” on her page this weekend 🤢yeah Middle Eastern men really love you!! Love how she even had to throw in that “Luke surprised” her with the photos, to make out that he likes fuckin girly pics like that on the wall🤣is he gay or something ? Don’t know any man that would voluntarily buy such tacky girlie photos like that for his home. Makes him seem like a gif. Also, the head to toe “designer” screams either camp or drug dealer. Well i guess we know hes defo one of the two, or maybe he’s both 🤫🤣🤣

HAHAHAHAH well she’s answered your question where she bought them on her story anyways🤣🤣🤣Aw even pretending she’s got “so much love” on her page this weekend 🤢yeah Middle Eastern men really love you!! Love how she even had to throw in that “Luke surprised” her with the photos, to make out that he likes fuckin girly pics like that on the wall🤣is he gay or something ? Don’t know any man that would voluntarily buy such tacky girlie photos like that for his home. Makes him seem like a gif. Also, the head to toe “designer” screams either camp or drug dealer. Well i guess we know hes defo one of the two, or maybe he’s both 🤫🤣🤣
Just seen!!! I’m not being smart but if I attempted to put tack like that on the walls of my house my fella would think there’s a want in me... it might be ok for a make up room (if tacky is what you are into) but in the living room is just desperate 😬 she’s the type with the crushed velvet sofa and diamanté candle sticks. Cheap as duck 🤦‍♀️

She just so happened to “wake up to lots of mails” where the photos are from, after it being mentioned on this forum last night that they’re tacky, and she’s had these well over a month now ?🤣yeah coincidence everyone is suddenly asking you now!! Wow just when I think this woman can’t get any worse, she does!! Never fails to amuse me lol

Also, has anyone noticed she constantly posts quotes about how happy she is an positive etc but yet it’s sooo obvious she’s absolutely fuming at this forum. Sure We know how often she’s gone on her story effing and swearing about us , it majorly bothers her and there’s nothing she can do about it 🤣🤣
Also, shannen, love, no matter how many times you try convince yourself we’re jealous of you Or obsessed with you, it’s not gonna be true 😊you wish we were! But unfortunately for you, we’re exposing the truth about you, not obsessing over you. But, you are clearly obsessed with us lol! Now that’s a fact. If you don’t care about this forum, why do you read and respond to us on your stories everyday?🙈💕

Attachments

Last edited:
They look like something you'd pick up in Dealz.

No grown man would agree to have something like that put up in the main living space, and no grown woman would even suggest doing it. She's like a child playing house.

Just seen!!! I’m not being smart but if I attempted to put tack like that on the walls of my house my fella would think there’s a want in me... it might be ok for a make up room (if tacky is what you are into) but in the living room is just desperate 😬 she’s the type with the crushed velvet sofa and diamanté candle sticks. Cheap as duck 🤦‍♀️
I get the feeling that Luke doesn't get much say in anything, which is tit seeing as he foots the bill for everything. Nice to see he's back on IG though, I hope he has good friends who can talk some sense into him.

Last edited:

No grown man would agree to have something like that put up in the main living space, and no grown woman would even suggest doing it. She's like a child playing house.

I get the feeling that Luke doesn't get much say in anything, which is tit seeing as he foots the bill for everything. Nice to see he's back on IG though, I hope he has good friends who can talk some sense into him.
Oh I didn’t know he was back! I wonder does she know👀what’s his Instagram username ?

Reactions: 1

They’re awful! They belong in Dealz in the Live Laugh Love aisle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I didn’t know he was back! I wonder does she know👀what’s his Instagram username ?
He doesn't have many followers so I won't advertise his account, but you should see it if you do a search for his name. Luke better sleep with his phone hiden between his bum cheeks tonight 😂

• Haha
He doesn't have many followers so I won't advertise his account, but you should see it if you do a search for his name. Luke better sleep with his phone hiden between his bum cheeks tonight 😂
I can’t seem to find it 🤔
I say we all send him nudes just to piss shannen off 🤣🤣or maybe send the photo of her 🐱 getting eaten? I’m sure he hasn’t seen that photo👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did it make it to the papers about her ripping off those girls from her fake agency?

I noticed she unfollowed Luke’s family on Instagram probably to stop any of us finding them through her account but they still follow her. So when your ranting I hope your not making them curious Shan I doubt they would be as understanding as Luke is. Imagine the brother and his mates having a good look at you getting munched on 🙈🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.