Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she gone quite now
🤣🤣you know what that means folks..
she plotting & planning her next move ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently "the biggest thing of her career" is happening in October.. going on about it all the time a few months ago.. patiently waiting 🤣 the same way we were all waiting for "my truth" that was apparently supposed to happen after she was caught out !!!

Reactions: 5
Apparently "the biggest thing of her career" is happening in October.. going on about it all the time a few months ago.. patiently waiting 🤣 the same way we were all waiting for "my truth" that was apparently supposed to happen after she was caught out !!!
Oh yeah!!! Remember she claimed to be going on tv to tell her story😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Thats what the 6 month stint in the UK is for there’s so many twists and turns to Our Shan’s Truth that it has to be serialised into weekly episodes. Shan loses track of the truth so often it’ll take a half a year to unravel the bleeping mess!

Grainne malone deleting comments she doesn’t like again 🙄 most be an “influencer thing” plus we’re in the middle of a pandemic and she has her feet up on the seats of a bus 🤢

Reactions: 1
Ah stop the lights, she's on now complaining about not being allowed in another household. It's not like she ever followed the government's rules anyway 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Looks like an email to Ann Summers is in order, who’s with me 🙂
I wonder are they aware of her scam management company and all her fake followers. That’s if she is actually working with them or is she doing her fake it til you make it thing again...

Reactions: 6
Looks like an email to Ann Summers is in order, who’s with me 🙂
I wonder are they aware of her scam management company and all her fake followers. That’s if she is actually working with them or is she doing her fake it til you make it thing again...
Sure they'd be jumping at the chance to have a famous ex love islander model their undies.....oh wait🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah stop the lights, she's on now complaining about not being allowed in another household. It's not like she ever followed the government's rules anyway 😂😂😂
She's an idiot. In my experience it's the people who contribute the least to society who complain the most. She should spend a day in a hospital workers' shoes and she'll have something to complain about. They're at breaking point, mentally and physically.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good evening all, sorry haven’t had a chance to reply.. unlike shannen I work and study full time!!
Lol don’t worry shannen, covid hse guidelines don’t apply to you.. so carry as you do shannen.. book a holiday to red spots.. get your hair done on the sly when we all know.. scab off small business that are at breaking point.. don’t isolate! Sure why stop now shannen, it never phased you months ago!!
Keep promoting you’re fake career to your fake followers! Promoting counterfeit clothes!
Sure buy more followers for your photo shoot sitting on your coach ✌
But one thing you can’t control is us talking the truth about you 😊
Cause shannen your obsessed with us...... 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she finally took the hint and is taking the boot from social media🤣we win !!
Well atleast for her posting her pointless selfies on her page lol
BYE FELICIA 👋🏽

Reactions: 2
The irony of her giving out about the increase in restrictions when she is one of the selfish individuals who landed us in this mess because she can't seem to follow the guidelines and do the right thing.

That photo she sent to Dano's ex is vile 🤢
I’ve missed out, what photo did she send Danos ex can anyone update me?

I’ve missed out, what photo did she send Danos ex can anyone update me?
Sorry but we won’t be talking about this topic again out of respect for his family..

You can go back over the comments and see them thanks 😊

I think she finally took the hint and is taking the boot from social media🤣we win !!
Well atleast for her posting her pointless selfies on her page lol
BYE FELICIA 👋🏽
🤣🤣🤣🤣unfortunately someone like her would never leave.. sad but she has nothing else going for her..her life is controlled by an instagram page, she obsessing over for likes and comments about her appearance.. cause she has no other social media platform that she can fake.. plus she too afraid underneath it all it requires a talent and skill and not standing there for a selfie and photoshopping it to the death!

How come shannens page doesnt appear o the waragainstagrammers thing ? Dont consider her an influencer I guess ?

Reactions: 1
What was this! No way! OMG
Was this recent
There is not a hope in hell anyone is putting her on the tv with a gob like that 😂 I don't feel sorry for her, she has a superiority complex, and god knows why because she is rough as duck. What kind of person posts a pic of a fella munching on their fanny on IG to make another woman jealous? Imagine his son seeing that? She's a dirty lowlife.
What! When did she do that. Omg that is the worst I have ever heard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.