Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilithdal

Posting photos of Marilyn who wasn’t skinny and saying “sexy, gorgeous, beautiful” after the discussion on her about her fatty pouches. She’s actually so self conscious and insecure which is surprising given how she has this bizarre sense of entitlement all the time and so much confidence to treat people like shit. You are funny Shan..

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
OMG so she faked pregnancy/ miscarriage.. blackmailed someone with false abuse claim.. set up fake business, set up fake accounts, scammed money, robbed money, buys fake followers, bullying young girls, milked false story about someone death to gain attention , doesn’t pay taxes, doesn’t isolated, travels to red spots in pandemic, paid to go on dates, scammed minor young people, threatening messages and arriving at people homes, get COVID payment falsely, set fake account to make her ex jealous, leaked nude photos and videos of herself, scabs for free stuff, misleads small business, blackmails people, fakes online be kind campaign, trolls herself!!!

Am I forgetting anything??? 🤣🤣🤣

How does this girl even sleep at night knowing she done all this... vile creature!!!
Does anyone have anything else to add..

• Wow

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
So after a day at work this is what 'Lukey's' evenings are filled with - cooking dinner for his partner who has done nothing all day but sit on her hole, and take photos of her sitting in various places with a Starbucks such as the couch, a random step in town 😂 She is on another planet. He mustn't have any friends.

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Hey shannen, thanks I’m glad you didn’t forget about me I’m still here doll 😝✌
Glad you got your makeup done today to have your fella take a photo off you sitting on step.. sure your use to begging ✌
Lol how does it feel to be most hated woman in Dublin, Cause your not known anywhere else oh sorry all your followers in Middle East completely lost in what shite your saying..

Out tonight 🤣🤣🤣have you been scabbing for free meal all day!!! Why do that when you have free foods your meant to be eating in your fridge!!
Did you not tell everyone that yesterday... yet again proving you don’t give shite about that company!! Waste of money and time for them!

How your legal team coming along??? You haven’t mention them in awhile!!

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
God she is on a rampage today. I just had to join up and have a read. I hate judging anyone's weight because I am not perfect myself but it is noticeable on her belly and love handles. Like come on, if your going to post everything online then please take criticism with a pinch of salt. All these comment boxes every ten seconds is very annoying as it's obvious she is asking herself these questions to make it look like she's being bullied on Tattle.
Her behaviour is so erratic. It's like tunnel vision when she gets annoyed about something, she will obsess over it for hours and scrutanise everything. I don't think she's fat. She's a slim girl who holds weight in certain places due to poor diet and a lack of exercise. Regardless if you're heavy or slim, diet and exercise and really important. I wouldn't wait until I have issues with my weight to adopt healthy life choices. Is she slim? - Yes. Is she healthy? - In my opinion, no.

MunHun

VIP Member
Cant wait for this appartment haul, will be great to get some inspo for the perfect interiors in a home which are going take some time to pull together. Why waste your time if your going leave it and move to Manchester after Christmas 🙈 Appartment haul will feature Shannen draping herself over various pieces of furniture and making her sex doll faces. Some lucky professionals will have styled her for her exclusive shoot. 😆 As for bringing out her own brand. . . 🤥

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Ah stop the lights, she's on now complaining about not being allowed in another household. It's not like she ever followed the government's rules anyway 😂😂😂
She's an idiot. In my experience it's the people who contribute the least to society who complain the most. She should spend a day in a hospital workers' shoes and she'll have something to complain about. They're at breaking point, mentally and physically.

• Heart
3 day old makeup no doubt in them pics 😂😂😂 hair hasn't been washed in 3 days or her face she's a minty bitch you just know she stinks of fish and BO

Jellybb

VIP Member
6 grid posts and 13 stories of that horrible rigout 🥴🤣 she’s like 26 years of age and spent the evening playing dress up.... the lift defo does not go up the full way.... hope she gets the help she needs tbh... this is very sad and awkward to watch.

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
Do you not have to pass a pysch assessment to get into I’m a Celeb? Surely they will recommend an intervention when they delve into the depths of Shannens mind.

• Haha

Bobbiboo

I’m just off an online lecture and couldn’t take anything in I’m struggling with doing college online and I certainly would never let std fingers near me to even put one strand of hair extensions in my head.. she needs to get a grip.. imagine even thinking doing a one day hair extension course is something to be proud of hahah Awh I’m not able

Nonamesally

Has anyone noticed “emotees”, “alannah humpheys” and “Lisa Doyle” haven’t commented on Shannens photos since I caught her out ? HAHAH I was right as alwaysss darling 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣she just drop by 1,000 followers!!! There yah go shannen a lovely anniversary present for you, get luke to buy you more!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha