Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a good mind to send Niall this thread on insta!! Having Shannen anywhere near his potential business is disastrous!!

Seriously tho I'd say she was only short of messaging him telling him what promotions she could do for him and his page, Shannen get the boat you absolute hag 😂😂 I'm so scarlet and cringing like imagine tagging someone so many times and having about 20 stories of them up I'm DYINGGGGGG😂😂😂

Reactions: 8

NoseyScouser94

I've just seen the group photo and videos from the tanning shoot and although Shannen is only in her late 20s she looks in her 40s .
All the other girls look real young , I dunno maybe it's all the work she has had done to her face but she looks so much older than the other girls . She could also work on working with the camera , she's so stiff
all the other girls are working with their poses and bodys and giving the photographer something different and than you have shannen who opens and closes her mouth and moved her head she is the worst person to use in a campaign

• Haha

Nonamesally

Yeah I don’t see her getting pregnant anytimeeee soon cause she’s so selfish she 1) wouldn’t wana share Luke’s time with anyone else 2) wouldn’t wana loose her figure 3) incapable of looking after herself nevermind a child 4) would loose her “playboy” collab🤣🤣
She alwaysss says she has something “really exciting” coming when she doesn’t hahhah it’s embarrassing at this stage!!

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She changed the caption from see you in a few weeks to “soon” and the reply to that girl wow 😂😂 So embarrassing, why would you go through so much effort when no one actually gives a fuck! this is to add to the long list of skitso shit shannen has done 🤦🏼‍♀️
She was obviously hoping that all her cryptic hashtags would spark some interest and be picked up by the online tabloids in the lead up to the announcement of the I'm A Celeb line-up, and that they'd write about it. She had a small window of a few days until the official announcement was made. Now that it is official she's gone back and changed her captions. What a sad woman. If she's just replied to that persons comment and said she'd whatsapp them then she obviously has her phone back, and is not 'taking back control' of her IG this Thursday, as was announced last night. I'm not surprised she can't keep track of the lies, there's so many of them.

Stop honestly that thing needs help her fella used to be in counciling and go on Theraphy trips he’s as bad as her absolute skit . She believes her own lies. I have the video of her in the hotel can I post it
Yes please 🍿🍿🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Cant miss her. She actually looks dreadful compared to them other girls. Her teeth jesus lord above they're actually disgraceful and don't suit her at all 😩.. so what exactly do we have to look forward to in the next few weeks. Its just another balck market tan like the other 6million that have been brought out.

She's actually the only one who didn't tag him in their stories 🤣🤣 scarlet for her making out shes making it big time and all the secrecy for a bottle of poxy tan. Ohhh shannen you pathetic piece of shit. Mortified for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂 I can’t believe it!! All the big things coming messages & it was a fake tan shoot!!! 😂😂😂 I’m in hysterics here!! She’s is the biggest loser I’ve ever heard of. Shannen you’re the biggest laughing stock ever!! People all over ripping the piss out of you!! Thing is, it’s of your own making. You didn’t have to go on all secretive about it hinting at a one way ticket like you were going on a show. You could’ve flew out at 6am & been back by 5pm....you know like most people in this country have to do with a working day. Not that you’d ever know what that’s like.
I’d say she was included in the photoshoot from a diversity perspective....like she’s the biggest girl in the photo by a mile, so the brand has done well to include someone with abit of weight. Like look at the width of her shoulders, she’s huge. She’s nearly taking up a seat & a half on the chair. Fair play to the brand for inclusivity I suppose!

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Girls is there a thread for Alicia lip filler? Another cunt that can’t follow restrictions

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t see her getting pregnant anytimeeee soon cause she’s so selfish she 1) wouldn’t wana share Luke’s time with anyone else 2) wouldn’t wana loose her figure 3) incapable of looking after herself nevermind a child 4) would loose her “playboy” collab🤣🤣
She alwaysss says she has something “really exciting” coming when she doesn’t hahhah it’s embarrassing at this stage!!
Nail on the head. Also, you can't feed a baby McDonalds or vacume packed curry 😂

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Imagine being a grown woman talking about Mary Kate & Ashley. Her taste in everything is so tacky, sorry, I mean 'iconic'

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Hey can we remember this is Shannen Reilly Mcgrath conversation topic.. if you like to create one grainne that might be better! Thanks 😊

MunHun

VIP Member
Ah ye the old days of her hanging around Dundrum I remember them well, she used to go up to people and say she was there to meet her friend for lunch and had forgotten her purse and could they pay for her coffee e.t.c until her friend arrived, of course people would say yes then when the friend mysteriously didn’t turn up the poor person would be stung paying. What a loony going on a day out with nothing in her pocket and fleecing people for the day. How does she show her face anywhere the mad spoon, long term relationships me hole she hasn’t even held down a long term friendship.

• Wow
  • Haha

Noseynells

Hey there, I've been a long time lurker in these threads! Something just popped into my head... wasn't she supposed to be doing playboy in October? Guess that was another lie
Screenshot_20201103-152236_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Seggo

With regard to Grainne - She always makes new accounts to send people over to see how many followers she will get. The whole doing only fans, then stopping, starting etc. Shows how lost she is in life! She is constantly saying she is going to change her “content” but nothing works. She try’s really hard to get attention from a male TikToker and pretends that they have a good relationship, but they don’t? I think Grainne is a deeply troubled girl. Lost in life and hops on any bandwagon going.
With regards to the Shannen situation, Grainne never went to one “event” ever. She wasn’t heavily involved like the other girls were. She got a full refund. I know girls in the “management” who didn’t get refunds and were heavily invested and involved with it. They’re the girls who should of gained the followers from it and they’re the girls who should be speaking publicly about it and drawing attention to it. Grainne speaking about it, almost makes the girls who were genuinely scammed loose credibility as anyone who knows Grainne knows she is an absolute shit stirrer. Not many people have time for her. If there was genuine girls speaking up there story’s would be heard and listened to in a better light.

Test3.png

After watching Shannen's video of her earlier going on a mad one about her weight I knew I seen that look of physco in her eyes somewhere before...…...maybe that's what she's doing on Friday.....taking part in a new film....GONE to Manchester GIRL