Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
They look like something you'd pick up in Dealz.

No grown man would agree to have something like that put up in the main living space, and no grown woman would even suggest doing it. She's like a child playing house.

I get the feeling that Luke doesn't get much say in anything, which is shit seeing as he foots the bill for everything. Nice to see he's back on IG though, I hope he has good friends who can talk some sense into him.
They’re awful! They belong in Dealz in the Live Laugh Love aisle

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Nonamesally

My best friend ran the blowdry bar in Harvey Nichols in dundrum, a few years ago Shannen would get her hair done and always "forget her purse" or "loose her card" ! When my friend eventually said she had to pay before she had her hair done she asked if she gave her a shout out on insta could she get it for free.. my friend said no and never seen Shannen again 😅
HAHAHAHAAHAH oh the stories of shannen get funnier and funnier everytime 🤣🤣🤣what a loser and knacker!! She’s throwing stones in a glass house ffs! From fcking jobstown and acting as if she’s living it up in Hollywood ! 🤦‍♀️Absolute loser and definition of the person with the €2k hand bag and a fiver in it.. she’d rather look like she’s rich to oursiders then have any Money in her purse! She thinks the man should provide for her because she’s too “gorge” to break a nail or lift a finger.
What a cheap skate !
Her fella selling white for a living, think it’s a coincidence that he’s always gone for “work” at 4/5am? Yeah cause all the people partying are crashing at that time and need something to keep them awake! Well done for giving that one away shan 👏🏼 I’d say the reason your always home alone is cause you can’t function with all that white you snort. You’ve been caught multiple times and kicked outta night clubs for it, do you think nobody knows about that or sees it?

And as for posting a billion quotes about #BEKIND ✌🏽Take a leaf outta your own fckin book shannen your the biggest bully ever. Bullied half the people in Dublin hence why your the only Irish influencer with two forums of hate, exposed by 50 people on insta, endless bad press and tweets about you! Do you think all of dublin/ Ireland just hate you for absolutely no reason? Do you think it’s cause we’re jealous of your looks? Aw cry me a river shannen.

The likes of Ellie kelly, Charleen, bla murphy.. all naturally far more attractive than you INSIDE and OUT. They actually create proper content, and you can tell they really work hard for it !! They work with well known big brands and have had their own collabs with their name on products with them! What have you done? What product have you had your name on ? What brand actually wanted your name covered all over their website because they’re so proud of you, and do meet and greets with hundreds / thousands of people waiting to see you? And they’re all very well respected influencers, unlike you. So take your face outta your arse thinking people “bully” you.. no shannen it’s because you get treated how you treat others !! You always thought you were the best looking human ever. Hate to break it to you babe, looks can only get you so far, you’ve THE most ugly personality and conscious in Ireland.
Sure your making yourself look like a ****** with all the cosmetic procedures, when the George opens up again I’m sure you’ll be asked on stage to do drag 😘

Also, I heard only like 30 people showed up at your Betsy event, just shows what a nobody you really are 🤣🤣🤣

Also, anyone want to volunteer to take a trip to love lane to remove some tiles that shouldn’t be there this weekend ?🤭

Last edited:

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Girls she attended a hair extension course today. Seriously. Like fucking SERIOUSLY?!!! There's cancer patients and children having their surgery and treatments cancelled but sure Shannen can still get her extensions done! Im reporting her and that hairdresser to everyone i can this is beyond a joke🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Oh and she'll be back next week to learn how to do it herself! If it wasnt so disgusting id laugh at the thoughts of that scrounger actually doing paid work

View attachment 289706View attachment 289706
I would rarely say this about anyone, but she is an awful human being. A compulsive liar, conceited, vain, selfish, and not a brain cell to her name. Shame on her and the salon. Should be reported immediately.

• Heart

weeklyrib

BTW that “MUA” who’s launching the tan blocked me within a couple of minutes of me commenting on a post asking why he thought it was ok to fly a girl from one locked down country to another for a photo shoot 🙃

Nonamesally

Guys have you ever noticed when she talks about luke she always says how much HE loves her and how obsessed HE is with her.. she neverrrrrrr goes on how SHE’s besotted with him etc.. find it so strange. I would never keep blabbing on about how much my partner loves me to everyone 🤣🤣I would always say how I feel about him!! Once again, she is probs only with him to feed her ego! By the sounds and looks of it he is more into her ( or so she says/ thinks ) then she is into him🤣🤣 #relationshipgoals ... NOT

Shannen, how did u buy luke a present from brown Thomas ? Are you still spending the money you robbed from the girls ? Or how are you making your income ? The dole ? Cause your #gifted microwaveable meals and counterfeit goods ain’t gonna pay for luxury items in brown Thomas 🤔

Also, I have to laughhh at her going on about the juicy tracksuits AGAIN..🤦‍♀️Hun, I hate to break it to you but no matter how hard you try you will never ever be Kim k or paris 🤣also, not to mention.. Irish style is completelyy different to American style. Just because Americans are going around in their tacky juicy tracksuits does not make it stylish in Dublin 🤣🤣especially not on a 26 year old woman. Grow up!! Think it’s time to start dressing your age and mature a bit shannen, dont you?
And before you say it, yes I’m aware Kim k is late 30’s but bear in mind she is trying to sell a product here🤣🤣
You’ll never be “iconic” babes , Keep dreaming

Last edited:
  • Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
She’s just proving time and time again that she is a liar, doesn’t care for public health or safety and certainly doesn’t care to cultivate a good public image. She’s all me, me, me I suppose her mental health needed long hair this week just like it needed shorter hair a few weeks ago. No time for scrolling or negativity just plenty of time for selfie sessions masquerading as photo shoots. Someone in her bubble should put her straight but somehow I doubt the princess would have the sense to take anything beyond the superficial on board.

Poogram

Chatty Member
Me too, it’s not as if she’s a good advocate for staycationing & with her jetset lifestyle she’s been showing off this past year she can well afford to pay for a weekend away. Scabby cunt is probably heavily promoting it in the hopes of getting a free stay even without been picked as the winner.
I really hope she doesn't win or that he gives her a free staycation anyways. The sad thing is that she is probably creating a lot of traffic on his page for him! 😂 I followed him and I only watch her for car crash viewing. I just spotted she unfollowed him 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Nonamesally

Well it’s nice to know she’s part human, she gains weight also🤣shes In no way fat obviously! but she has defo put good few pounds on.. has a bit of a tummy pouch in this pic and what looks like either hip dips or a muffin top in the second pic.. I’m surprised she didn’t photo shop it out! Or maybe she did and this IS her photoshopped ? I mean hillbillies and greasy take away foods everyday are bound to catch up on you eventually, especially in your late 20’s!

Attachments

• Haha

Jlb123

Shannen we all fucking know your going to dress as pamela anderson in the pink hat.
You put the photo up of her EVERY WEEK and then scabbed a hat maker for free for ages.
We dont need any "sneak peaks"
We get it you think you look like her get the hell over it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone needs to whack her head with a bitta sense at this stage.

• Haha
  • Heart

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for those poor dogs she treats them so cruel, between her not getting the door put in their box thing for them ( could see it in a recent story ) so she just throws them in a wooden shoe box basically, and then she shouted at Elvis earlier you could hear the aggression in her voice I’d say she hit him after 😭and now dressing them up for Halloween .. she thinks they’re dolls ffs. Very cruel
Ah cmon. I don’t agree with a lot of things she does but she is not cruel to those dogs. They look very well looked after. I don’t agree with the box but it’s no different to a crate really which are very common. Even in terms of frenchies, they are in very good shape and have lovely coats. I didn’t think she was aggressive talking to Elvis either!

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
😂😂😂even more hilarious she stalking this topic and must begged Luke to go to his parents!!! Then min she walked in the door snapping photos that she at his parents house!!! That sad on all levels shannen! Yeah you might be in their house but doesn’t mean they like you or approve off you..

Lol go spin them on lies off your delusional fake career 🤣🤣 I hope they are reading this.. hi Luke parents have a word with your son and get your son away from her! ✌

• Haha

Nonamesally

Lol I’m not gonna lie I just said that about her dogs to wind her up, and it obviously worked cause she’s after putting up about 20 stories about the dogs now🤣proves my point shes GLUED to this forum lol.
I thought you didn’t read this anymore shannen ?

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
And she tells everyone she’s never had a nose job 🤥🤥🤥🤥 Ok Pinocchio x
Her whole face is a different shape now. There was no need for any of the surgeries, such a pity.

I actually can’t stop laughing at the fucking state of it! My own job is a training instructor and by god no training course, ESPECIALLY with an expensive skill such as what she done, should ever be a one day course 😫 also if I jimmied up a ball of shit certificate like that my company would think I’m taking the piss

I actually think she’s stunning there.
I agree. Considering how much hair extensions cost there is no way I would be handing that kind of money over to someone who completed a Mickey Mouse course for a few hours. Hair extensions can cause a lot of damage if applied incorrectly.

Last edited:

Johnboy50

Notice how in the first reply and all her previous posts she constantly puts a space between the end of a sentence and a full stop or a comma etc and then in all the questions she “receives” they have the exact same thing. I don’t know anyone who types like that but somehow all of Shannen’s followers who send her questions do? She doesn’t even try to make it realistic, she is so thick
ive noticed that before but didn’t want to post it as she might read it here and stop doing it 😂 knowing her she’ll still forget tho big empty head

• Haha

Calalilly

One of her Fb. Sister is there too.

Reilly McGrath Shannen (Shannen )

A lot of Dano photos...

https://www.facebook.com/ reillymcgrath.shannen

Jesus fucking Christ. I feel terrible for Dano’s family. She’s a fucking nut and then had this made for her.
View attachment 301456

Edit —
The profile has disappeared all within 5 minutes of me sharing the link. Nice one Lisa. Thought ya didn’t read this forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Get a real job you absolute skank
Omg I'm actually lost for words on this .
The only girl Dano was crazy about was his baby mama , she is a lady

Fakenews___

Lol what even more funnier that only 30 real people liked that photo and 2.8k are fake profiles!!!! Lol your numbers are dropping shannen yesterday it was 3.1k now your down 2.8k!!! Quick you better by more followers!!

*****out of respect for dano family, partner Diane and son!! Can everyone report that page!! Get that photo taken down!! For the sake of his son!! Never having to see that!!!!

just outlines how dangerous the girl really was all along and that age has not made her mature or wiser!!

Best of Luck to Luke!!! ( now my option changing on him) He goes out with a vile scumbag!!
Just found the pages, what an absolute head case. To post photos like that of your own gash online? I already pity Luke's future missus coz there isnt a hope he'll end up with that delusional piece of shit. Shes an absolute dog. She wouldnt put a vaccine that could save her life in her body yet shes no problems with lip fillers, botox, silicone boobs, cheap veneers and god only knows what else 😂😂😂 ok shannen, can you tell me what your smoking so I can avoid it like the plague please 😂😂😂 deluded

• Haha
Nooooo guys..... is her "outdoor shoot" literally on steps drinking a starbucks? i actually can't deal anymore.......... she just goes from blasting positive quotes on insta... checking tattle.. going on stupid rants defending herself indirectly... on repeat! I followed her at the start of lockdown just for a laugh and now i'm like so invested in how fake she really is..