Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magoogoo

because of this thread ive been having a nose on grainnes page Iโ€™d rather my daughter follow her then the rest sure she can moan but donโ€™t we all ladies I find her spunk refreshing knowing our daughters have a chance of speaking out and owning her eczema like a boss and not blurring it out I hope my daughter is as comfortable as she is In her skin even with the haters ๐Ÿ˜Š
Spunk?? The girl is so fucking boring she would nearly put herself to sleep! Hasn't a fucking clue what she wants to do from one minute to the next! If she actually focused on the eczema and remedies for it that would be much more interesting than her current "content" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
She disgraceful!!! Itโ€™s mad other girls at the photoshop are at home!! So Iโ€™m putting money on it! Shannen flew back last night, she is sitting in her apartment watching this.. lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she well stocked up with vacuum packed meals so she be hiding out in her apartment for the next few weeks!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the girl wouldnโ€™t leave Luke that long she is to controlling!!!! She stalks his life.. not a hope she would leave him alone by himself!! Poor dogs.. Iโ€™ll be reporting it in the morning!!

• Heart

Justhavinganoze

This girl canโ€™t honestly be serious.. itโ€™s actually so annoying how she keeps getting away with breaking laws again and again, we all need to stand together and report this absolute simpleton to the Gardaรญ and the revenue. Iโ€™m sick and tired now of seeing her manky manly face smiling into the camera how can she sleep at night.

• Heart

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Girls โ€œJenโ€ is back She mailed me after my comment on her post๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃyou know the girl with the exact same writing style as Shannen.... like a space before and after a comma ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthen she went and deleted the mail she sent me!๐Ÿ™ˆ
Ahhhhhh I just can't anymore, she is the gift that keeps on giving ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh my god! Stop!! Sheโ€™s like 27 and sheโ€™s dressing up??? To sit at home ๐Ÿคฏ and who ever is telling her she looks like Pamela Anderson or Margot Robbie needs to visit an opticians.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MunHun

VIP Member
What the fuck is she wearing??? Tragic
She had jeans in the very same style, wore them to death they belonged to her sister. When she used to comment on her photos asking could she have her clothes back, Shannen would delete the comment ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Hayhoes

she will be delighted if she wins the Dublin bus sleepover, gonna be ICONIC

Shannen if your reading remember the time you chopped up your ex CJs runners when he tried to dump you?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
The irony of her giving out about the increase in restrictions when she is one of the selfish individuals who landed us in this mess because she can't seem to follow the guidelines and do the right thing.

That photo she sent to Dano's ex is vile ๐Ÿคข

DPG

LPs she did in her arse pay 13k for a Rolex all the Knock offs she wears she hardly spent that โ‚ฌโ‚ฌ on a watch ! ๐Ÿ˜‚
OMG where did she say this ? Her boyfriends Rolex to buy new (assuming itโ€™s genuine of course) cost โ‚ฌ4,500 two years ago so probably costs โ‚ฌ5,000 or so at todays prices. My husband was going to purchase one in Weirs some time ago so I know this for a fact as we looked at various models.

Utterly disgusted at her comments about Covid today. During the previous strict lockdown in Mar / Apr I witnessed her with my own eyes breaking restrictions travelling around Dublin 6 in her boyfriends jeep on two occasions so Iโ€™ve no doubt in my mind she did this regularly. They werenโ€™t living together at the the time as she openly said it on her stories around that time. So she broke the 5k travel rule and also broke the no mixing with other households rule.

Then she has the cheek to travel abroad and not self isolate. We will be in level 5 restrictions in the next two weeks and selfish people like her, Suzanne Jackson, Ellie Kelly etc shoulder a huge amount of blame and need to be held accoutable.

Also the bullshit about supporting small businesses annoyed the shit out of me. Practice what you preach and bloody well pay the small businesses for their goods and services you absolute sponger

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
If her page is gone on to private she broke community guidelines with blue tick!! Get reporting ladies ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃnow is our chance to get it removed!!

Seriously she delusional.. we are all aware the last trip she done she changed 4 times to get her so called papped photo outside burger joint!!

Another thing she advertised she taking booking in uk and Ireland!! Glad she wrote that cause that giving more evidence she breaching law!! What a stupid cow!! She now officially ruined her so called career!! Hope she gets locked up cause she risk to public health!!

Papped was on the same street, same spot and two different outfits.. doesnโ€™t take a genius to realise she got changed in the toilets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jellybb

VIP Member
I think the girl looked grand before all this unnecessary cosmetic work she has done. Going around with her fake tits hanging out, caked in 24 inches of makeup in the middle of the afternoon in the shelbourne... the actual STATE..

lilithdal

Shannon uses an app to get likes as well as comments. Hence the blue tick comments mostly from random foreign people. If you look at their accounts, none of them even follow her. Not even Mario Falcone (who also uses this app). Itโ€™s so painful to watch. People are desperate for validation, attention and fame. Itโ€™s sad. If Love Island contacted Shannen again and said, dump Luke and we will put you on for 2021 summer show she would do it.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
And right on cue she addresses the point I just made about anxiety ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hi Shannen! If you're going to write to yourself at least try use the correct spelling and grammar.

lilithdal

Omggggg Iโ€™m pissing myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now the business is out there, time to mass report

Last edited:
Right lads who's reporting Shannen with me??? No seriously I've had a fucking nough of her and breaking lockdown rules? Where is so essential that she needs to scurry out of here? Lads I swear to jesus and the saints above that if she doesnt quarantine when she gets back I'll be onto the Garda and anyone else I can be to get this joke prosecuted.

Shannen darling you're a disgraceful person. When Covid comes a knocking and it will girl we do not want to know. We dont want your Covid stories, we dont want you begging for anymore attention. You're a terrible role model, if putting on a bit of weight is your main concern honey you have a shit show headed your way!!!! What colour shackles do you like? Custom pink? Cause you're headed that way straight to cell. Would you ever for the love of god COP ON

• Heart