Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyS

Omg that pic just omg how does she leave the house 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m speechless his poor son and baby mamma having to deal with her

Ps she did in her arse pay 13k for a Rolex all the Knock offs she wears she hardly spent that €€ on a watch ! 😂

Reactions: 7

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Ever notice how caked into her face the make up does be in natural light. It’s horrible looking thick foundation up into the hair roots. Then later she’ll take her own selfies and face tune the life out of them and post it and the make up will look stunning.

She’s trying steal a piece of Maura Higgins lime light, don’t know why she bothers Maura has been mega successful since Love Island and I’ve never heard a bad word about her.
The difference between her and Maura is that Maura is naturally goodlooking, and has a personality.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
What a sad individual she is... went got her makeup done again... to take photo shoot in her house.. that beyond sad... sitting there dressed up to take few photos then put it back in wardrobe!!! Or sorry correction she fucks it out after... she only wears things once... no shannen you don’t look like Pam and you don’t look like Margot either 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So make sure buy loads fake likes today and comments!!!

Nonamesally

Even if nobody here knew of Luke it’s pretty easy to figure out he’s a drug dealer anyway! Look at her track record, she always goes for drug dealers because she knows they will have money and be able to afford to pay for her! Shows her morals eh🤦‍♀️

Has she actually shared a post about Nicole Scherzinger needing your change her job and work for Asda or Greggs?? 🤦‍♀️ I really didn’t think she was as dumb as I have realized these past couple days. So it’s ok for Nicole to get a regular job but it’s not for Shannen as she’s too famous. Seriously .... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lilithdal

Shannen lives on the internet. Always has. She’ll be back doing a story tonight, ranting about irrelevant shit. Practise what you preach Shannen. Be kind this, be kind that.

Does anyone remember when she talked about the pen pal project Ireland thing on her story? Omg, imagine your granny or grandad getting paired with Shannen as a pen pal! She would rob them blind. Manipulate and scam them into leaving her their possessions in their will.. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Just caught up with her stories. She looks fucking ridiculous, who goes around with their face contoured to death like that? It looks absolutely filthy. She honestly looks like a drag queen.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Fill us in!
I can’t find the post anymore it’s too old now on Facebook I’d say this was 2014/2015. She was doing “photo shoots” with a “professional” photographer in Dublin Robbie Kelly when a guy commented and outed her on the picture for having tried to scam him into paying for a hotel room for her and her friend for the night. He had met her on tinder and she had told him that she had lost her bank card and had booked a special night for her friends birthday and didn’t want to let her down so could he phone the hotel and pay for it and she’d give him the money back when they met for a date. He told her no to get lost but saw on her Facebook checked in there with a bottle of Moët so obviously got some other poor fool to pay for it!

• Wow
  • Haha

Asdfghjkl!

It’s sooooo funny how Shannen pretends she doesn’t read here and then goes on a rant about things posted here 😂😂 of all things to address on this thread the bit that hurts her most is the part saying she’s put on weight, what about the rest Shan? X
I was just thinking that. She will actually have the most hurt feelings over someone calling her pudgy rather than anything else. Just shows her values.

Also all of those articles re I'm a Celeb are all from the same date. Clearly a press release circulated by her manager (her being "a source") the day before to tabloids. Nothing since. It starts in 10 days. As if she wouldn't be over there by now getting the photoshoots and VTS done.

Also didn't some young lad get kicked off the show for some minorly offensive tweet he sent years ago? Haha imagine the fall out with this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Looks like an email to Ann Summers is in order, who’s with me 🙂
I wonder are they aware of her scam management company and all her fake followers. That’s if she is actually working with them or is she doing her fake it til you make it thing again...

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh my god! The latest grid post 🤣🤣🤣🤣 SHES saying “see you in a few weeks” still trying to let us all believe she’s on I’m a celeb... absolutely mortified for the woman

• Haha

Nonamesally

For anyone who’s new here and didn’t see it, shannen is now preaching about all bodies being beautiful but yet her sister text this disgusting message to a girl that exposed shannen on Instagram, derbhle cassidy or something like that.. Shannen and her sister seem to be very very alike so I can only imagine the fat shaming messages shannen has also sent!

Attachments

• Wow

MunHun

VIP Member
Would love to see the video of her going mad in the hotel room
It was her, security and Dano. Supposedly she had smashed the room up and he called security to kick her out, they were asking her to leave and she was saying she had tripped over a glass that’s what caused the mess. Then she ran over to Dano who was recording it and said please stay with me.
I’m not sure how the two of them ended up in the same hotel room, he was saying that he was at a funeral and then I seen someone else say she had been cat fishing him and arranged to meet him in the hotel. But we’ll never really know.

• Wow

generalb@stard

VIP Member
May I ask you please, @generalb@stard, what the frig is this waragainstinstagrammers thing? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

"http://waragainstagrammers.com/"

If the Insta profile is on the site then you can view their stories anonymously.
They won't get the story View recorded on their Insta stats/Insights either, something a lot of influencers use as a selling point to brands.
It will also start to archive their stories, so you can look back on perhaps some dodgy activity that they might of added to their stories previously.

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
I think she has an awful habit of co-dependency and try’s to morph into the type of partner she thinks her partner wants. If you think about it when her first love was losing interest in her she used sex as a way to attract him even if that was all he wanted, she kept doing it in an attempt to keep him. With CJ he wanted his own social life with his mates so she pretended that’s what she was about too Miss Independent. Now with Luke it seems he’s from a privileged background so she is trying to act the lady with her fake accent. It’s so clearly put on and the reason she cannot speak clearly on any topic is because she is concentrating so hard on her speaking voice. I pity her she has no firm identity of her own, she attaches herself to men and she feeds off attention. I really can’t believe that she throws up at the thoughts of going out because she’s afraid people know her but yet when she’s out she’s posing up a storm left, right and centre and Uber confident for the camera. Then posting the photos with the most outlandish compliments as a caption. Of course you’d worry about what people would say if your all over yourself at every opportunity.

Rainincalafornia

Just catching up from previous trend and all I can say is vile creature .
After getting her makeup done but has a filter on her face to smooth any blemishes .
She's as dull as dishwater .

Calalilly

There are people in the UK being fined £200 on the spot if they are caught being out for non essential reasons .
Then we have this moran who travels to the UK for stupid photoshoots on the street , she should be locked up

So is she planning on going to a photo shoot on Thursday ? So she’s not going to isolate for the mandatory 2 weeks once again? Selfish cunt
If she doesnt I'm personally calling the gardai on her 😶 not a fucking chance Shan think again..