Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing surprises me anymore with that dopey of a human. How do you know its for tan
She started following a tan called rose and caramel, some Sean Maloney guy brought it out it’s on his page and her bestie Chloe crowhurst page too. Pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Cant miss her. She actually looks dreadful compared to them other girls. Her teeth jesus lord above they're actually disgraceful and don't suit her at all 😩.. so what exactly do we have to look forward to in the next few weeks. Its just another balck market tan like the other 6million that have been brought out.

She's actually the only one who didn't tag him in their stories 🤣🤣 scarlet for her making out shes making it big time and all the secrecy for a bottle of poxy tan. Ohhh shannen you pathetic piece of tit. Mortified for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Instead of actually engaging with the collab she actively used it to pretend she was going on I’m a celeb?!
She is lucky any brands work with her, this is how she treats them!
She’s hidden all traces of it from her insta - that’s the opposite of what she’s being paid to do 🙄
Gobshite. The hack of her in the pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omggggg I’m pissing myself 😂😂😂😂

Now the business is out there, time to mass report

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Instead of actually engaging with the collab she actively used it to pretend she was going on I’m a celeb?!
She is lucky any brands work with her, this is how she treats them!
She’s hidden all traces of it from her insta - that’s the opposite of what she’s being paid to do 🙄
Gobshite. The hack of her in the pics.
She's dreadful looking, it's more the teeth and sucked in jaws that make her look worse

Cant miss her. She actually looks dreadful compared to them other girls. Her teeth jesus lord above they're actually disgraceful and don't suit her at all 😩.. so what exactly do we have to look forward to in the next few weeks. Its just another balck market tan like the other 6million that have been brought out.

She's actually the only one who didn't tag him in their stories 🤣🤣 scarlet for her making out shes making it big time and all the secrecy for a bottle of poxy tan. Ohhh shannen you pathetic piece of tit. Mortified for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahahahahahah girls I am howling here 🤣🤣🤣 what a compulsive liar!!! Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This has after making my evening 🤣🤣🤣🤣last time it was greasy burger joint 😂😂😂and now it for bottle false tan!!! She broke covid restrictions for!! She thinks that a big career move!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣omg she said loads of times she hates false tan!!! I’m scarlet for her!!!! Hope Luke packs his bags and runs will she is over there... lol she didn’t even get proper feature or publicity on his pages 🤣🤣🤣I’m howling!!!
Does she not even realise when she comes back on announces she a face for selling fake tan.. she be laughing stock even more to the country 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your man Sean doesn’t even follow her fake page 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Report his business page to uk.gov for continuing work

His business address to report him 🙌🏻 He gonna wish he didn’t have shannen involved now!!! Selfish of him putting so many at risk!!!
Twats!!
547 Halliwell Rd
Halliwell
Bolton
BL18DB
United Kingdom

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This has after making my evening 🤣🤣🤣🤣last time it was greasy burger joint 😂😂😂and now it for bottle false tan!!! She broke covid restrictions for!! She thinks that a big career move!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣omg she said loads of times she hates false tan!!! I’m scarlet for her!!!! Hope Luke packs his bags and runs will she is over there... lol she didn’t even get proper feature or publicity on his pages 🤣🤣🤣I’m howling!!!
Does she not even realise when she comes back on announces she a face for selling fake tan.. she be laughing stock even more to the country 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your man Sean doesn’t even follow her fake page 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

His business address to report him 🙌🏻 He gonna wish he didn’t have shannen involved now!!! Selfish of him putting so many at risk!!!
Twats!!
547 Halliwell Rd
Halliwell
Bolton
BL18DB
United Kingdom
This is his business one I think.

SM Make Up Academy, 195 Monton Road Eccles, Lancashire. Just done a report now. Absolute bleeping dicks they all are. Hope they get a hefty fine. Cunts

Reactions: 3
👏👏👏fair play , I done one myself.. absolute clowns 🤡 seriously scandalous what shannen “thinks” she got away with.. I hope they throw the book at her.. hope mammy has your room ready shannen when you have to head home repaying all your tax and fines!! Luke won’t bail you out then 🤣🤣🤣cause he be fucked aswell! When they audit the both of you!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TV shows, for instance, who are currently filming in the UK have to follow government guidelines and practice social distancing etc. So can someone explain to me how some nobody launching a fake tan with a bunch of nobodies from around the British isles is allowed have them together in such proximity with no masks etc?

Reactions: 9
She is gas😂😂😂😂 a tan that nobody has heard off & ive never heard of him or anyone else on that couch. But I suppose you get what you pay for 😜

Reactions: 1
Here is there any way we can get revenue on their backs? Any sort of way we can report it or something?

Imagine thinking you're above the law I'm actually so embarrassed for Shannen at this point and Shan girl if you're reading this which we know you are YOURE A SELFISH SMELLY witch AND YOU DESERVE EVERY BIT OT HATE YOU GET. Shannen you absolutely deserve it.

Will you be quarantining when you're back for 2 weeks because if not I am personally reporting you and calling the Gardaí on you. How bleeping irresponsible are you. Then again you wouldnt know what the world responsibility meant if the dictionary was fucked in your face.

I have no respect for you as person and I think you are the lowest of the low. Shame on you Shannen you absolute twit Shame on you.

She is gas😂😂😂😂 a tan that nobody has heard off & ive never heard of him or anyone else on that couch. But I suppose you get what you pay for 😜

Stupid witch doesnt even wear it like 😂😂😂 that's like me going to get extensions even tho I have 24inch hair like WHATTT??? 😂😂 absolute pansy

So all the secrecy, the cryptic messages and hashtags about a one way ticket, being offline for a few weeks and someone taking over her phone was for a shoot for a random white label tan?? 😂 Scarlet for her! Someone please tell those muppets commenting best of luck in the jungle that she was lying 😂 You think she can't get any worse and then she does something like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys.. I really wonder if there is a way we could get this thread to Luke? I know he has a Linkden profile but not sure if its active? An email address?

I highly doubt hes seen this thread.. I just feel bad for him yeno, having to wake up beside dragon breath
His brothers profile on Instagram is public, should find him easily enough. She is tagged in the comments on his last post, he is modelling t-shirts.

She started following a tan called rose and caramel, some Sean Maloney guy brought it out it’s on his page and her bestie Chloe crowhurst page too. Pathetic.
Thats who she got her make up done by last time she went to Manchester for the photo shoot in Archies, oh sorry I mean the business meeting for her new TV show.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

😂😂😂😂😂 I can’t believe it!! All the big things coming messages & it was a fake tan shoot!!! 😂😂😂 I’m in hysterics here!! She’s is the biggest loser I’ve ever heard of. Shannen you’re the biggest laughing stock ever!! People all over ripping the piss out of you!! Thing is, it’s of your own making. You didn’t have to go on all secretive about it hinting at a one way ticket like you were going on a show. You could’ve flew out at 6am & been back by 5pm....you know like most people in this country have to do with a working day. Not that you’d ever know what that’s like.
I’d say she was included in the photoshoot from a diversity perspective....like she’s the biggest girl in the photo by a mile, so the brand has done well to include someone with abit of weight. Like look at the width of her shoulders, she’s huge. She’s nearly taking up a seat & a half on the chair. Fair play to the brand for inclusivity I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂😂 I can’t believe it!! All the big things coming messages & it was a fake tan shoot!!! 😂😂😂 I’m in hysterics here!! She’s is the biggest loser I’ve ever heard of. Shannen you’re the biggest laughing stock ever!! People all over ripping the piss out of you!! Thing is, it’s of your own making. You didn’t have to go on all secretive about it hinting at a one way ticket like you were going on a show. You could’ve flew out at 6am & been back by 5pm....you know like most people in this country have to do with a working day. Not that you’d ever know what that’s like.
I’d say she was included in the photoshoot from a diversity perspective....like she’s the biggest girl in the photo by a mile, so the brand has done well to include someone with abit of weight. Like look at the width of her shoulders, she’s huge. She’s nearly taking up a seat & a half on the chair. Fair play to the brand for inclusivity I suppose!
You may as well call her a whale like she did to Grainne. Thing is, beauty isn’t all about looks Shannen. And as you’re getting older, I thought you’d have realised that by now. She’s out for anything she can get. I don’t like tan at all and so I wouldn’t jump the gun to promote something I don’t particularly use or believe in. It just shows how desperate she is, clinging on to every bit of publicity she can get. Not sure how everything works in Ireland or if it’s the same as here, but what’s the crack with her employment? Technically she’s unemployed? The GOV are usually on people’s back here, forcing them to look and find paid work or voluntary work anyway they can.

B7610949-7919-49C2-AA52-C1811E8CC5AA.jpeg

See how long that comments lasts🤣 so embarrassing thinking she has everyone fooled that she’s going on im a celeb like what’s her excuse gonna be when shes not on the tv🤣one way ticket...... yeah to a looney bin she’s an absolute weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.