Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 278817
Staying in The Shelbourne doesn’t make you classy chicken. This outfit is not fit for a 5* hotel, it’s anything she’s crying out for morphy Richards to sponsor her 🤣this dress needs a bang of an iron!!!!!🤣

Did she wear that out . I thought it was a nightdress
You can take a girl out of Jobstown, you can't take Jobstown out of a girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The state of that walking through the corridors 🤦‍♀️🤣 it’s like her style is trapped in 2001 🤦‍♀️
I know.. and like saying Kim K is wearing juicy now????Ehh no she’s wearing her new skims line of velour tracksuits.. not juicy couture 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know.. and like saying Kim K is wearing juicy now????Ehh no she’s wearing her new skims line of velour tracksuits.. not juicy couture 🤦🏽‍♀️
I know! I remember when I was like, 15, every scobe had a juicy tracksuit. It was like their special uniform.. I saw that they were on sale in Kildare village last year and all the memories came flooding back 🤣 me and my friend were even laughing wondering who the duck would buy that tit in this day and age. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Please don't belittle the area.

I'm not belittling the area . I'd say the same about every town /county in Ireland . It's a joke

I know! I remember when I was like, 15, every scobe had a juicy tracksuit. It was like their special uniform.. I saw that they were on sale in Kildare village last year and all the memories came flooding back 🤣 me and my friend were even laughing wondering who the duck would buy that tit in this day and age. 🤣🤣
Juicy/velour tracksuits with ugg boots
Shannen if you are ready this , please don't start wearing uggs . They are a fashion disaster . They do not look nice with any attire

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jaysus hoodie up in the hall, tracksuit on..?? For Ionic classic hotel to have her strolling around like she someone important(not) just brings the class right down..

For the love of god every time she stays in hotel the first thing the next morning she put up “breakfast is most important meal of the day” 🙄seriously grow the feck up!!! Well all know to eat breakfast in the morning!!!
If you really wanna educate your (fake) followers learn how to isolate, volunteer at homeless shelter and learn how to tell the truth! ✌

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she wear that out . I thought it was a nightdress
You can take a girl out of Jobstown, you can't take Jobstown out of a girl 🤣🤣
I’m not even sure girl! She had that many outfit changes I thought I was at the panto 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Please don't belittle the area.
Nothing wrong with the people of Jobstown, they may live in a deprived area but that doesn’t make them depraved or any less of a person than someone reared outside of Dublin or in a more expensive area. An address may indicate class but not classiness as theres many a social climber in Foxrock e.t.c who’s sole goal in life is to marry money and the titles and affluence that comes with it just like there’s many a class act in the less well off areas who hold themselves with a tremendous amount of self respect. It’s not where you live it’s how you live that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shannen we all bleeping know your going to dress as pamela anderson in the pink hat.
You put the photo up of her EVERY WEEK and then scabbed a hat maker for free for ages.
We dont need any "sneak peaks"
We get it you think you look like her get the hell over it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone needs to whack her head with a bitta sense at this stage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my god! Stop!! She’s like 27 and she’s dressing up??? To sit at home 🤯 and who ever is telling her she looks like Pamela Anderson or Margot Robbie needs to visit an opticians.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I personally don't see any resemblance, and I'm not saying that just because I think she's a See You Next Tuesday, I genuinely don't see it. The fact that she keeps making the comparrison is egotistical and embarrassing. She relies so much on validation from social media. It must be horrible having so little self-esteem.

I personally don't see any resemblance, and I'm not saying that just because I think she's a See You Next Tuesday, I genuinely don't see it. The fact that she keeps making the comparrison is egotistical and embarrassing. She relies so much on validation from social media. It must be horrible having so little self-esteem.
Definitely. Apart from a similar hair colour, there is absolutely no resemblance.

Does she not realise that Margot Robbie is naturally beautiful, and that she is 70% filler and plastic? Big plastic boobs went out of fashion years ago. A quick Google search and you'll see that most are now opting for smaller, natural looking breasts. It's very common now for women to exchange their old implants for ones that are more proportional to their frame and the rest of their body. Whoever performed her surgery must have cared more about the money, because they do nothing for her sized body, and do not sit properly on her chest. There are options for women who don't have enough tissue on their chest and you'd expect a good surgeon to know that.

That story of her dog licking her pouted lips made me sick!! That is revolting 🤢🤢🤮

What was it??
On her story, the dog licking her lips.. I’m no being bad but shannen suffers really bad with cold sores that’s not good idea her doing that!

yet again she trying to promote the vacuum packed meals... ohh Seriously 😑 does she think she is fooling anyone but making out she eating them!!! Cause we all know she fucks them in the bin!!

On her story, the dog licking her lips.. I’m no being bad but shannen suffers really bad with cold sores that’s not good idea her doing that!

yet again she trying to promote the vacuum packed meals... ohh Seriously 😑 does she think she is fooling anyone but making out she eating them!!! Cause we all know she fucks them in the bin!!
she got them for free yet there is not a single #collab or #ad to be seen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.