Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol 😂 I say she going over Manchester to stand outside media city begging for contact.. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her strange obsession for the trashy 90s Pamela Anderson look is all a bit desperate.. why would anyone want to aspire to look cheap and trashy.. nothing “iconic” about it. 🙄 let’s leave that look in 1995 please and thanks 🙏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wherever she's going tomorrow I hope someone tells her to proof read her rants before she posts them...so many non-sensical ramblings with bad spelling.

Reactions: 1
For anyone who’s new here and didn’t see it, shannen is now preaching about all bodies being beautiful but yet her sister text this disgusting message to a girl that exposed shannen on Instagram, derbhle cassidy or something like that.. Shannen and her sister seem to be very very alike so I can only imagine the fat shaming messages shannen has also sent!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who ever put those extensions in should be sacked 😱😱😱
Fiona o Donovan’s work I presume, considering Shannen always says she’s the ONLY person she has gone to for hair extensions for years!!🤣🤣🤢horrendous work!! Looks like it should be on one of those meme pages showing “you vs his ex girlfriend” ..🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For anyone who’s new here and didn’t see it, shannen is now preaching about all bodies being beautiful but yet her sister text this disgusting message to a girl that exposed shannen on Instagram, derbhle cassidy or something like that.. Shannen and her sister seem to be very very alike so I can only imagine the fat shaming messages shannen has also sent!
Strange how they base someone’s desirability on men finding them attractive. Shows you what’s important to them, the surface and superficial. Most mature adults know that it’s what’s deep down under the surface that makes a person who they are. A lot of men’s heads can be turned by the thoughts of an illicit encounter especially with someone who models themselves on ‘sex symbols’ it appeals to a mans desires. However the ability to attract a mans attention is very different to being able keep a man willingly. A man desperate to escape someone time and time again is not the actions of a man interested in a long term relationship. Surely at some stage you would realise that your looks may attract them but it’s your personality that makes them stay so work on your character and you won’t have to hunt them down desperately as they run from your clutches.

Reactions: 4
People in England aren’t allowed to travel or go on holiday so if Shannen is coming here I will be pissed off. I hope she gets the fine they are giving out. Irresponsible witch

Right lads who's reporting Shannen with me??? No seriously I've had a bleeping nough of her and breaking lockdown rules? Where is so essential that she needs to scurry out of here? Lads I swear to jesus and the saints above that if she doesnt quarantine when she gets back I'll be onto the Garda and anyone else I can be to get this joke prosecuted.

Shannen darling you're a disgraceful person. When Covid comes a knocking and it will girl we do not want to know. We dont want your Covid stories, we dont want you begging for anymore attention. You're a terrible role model, if putting on a bit of weight is your main concern honey you have a tit show headed your way!!!! What colour shackles do you like? Custom pink? Cause you're headed that way straight to cell. Would you ever for the love of god COP ON

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain how Mario Falcone has commented on her pic yet he doesn’t even follow her? In fact I just had a look and all the verified people commenting on her pic do not follow her. She is dodgy AF. If her Instagram consisted of only her friends she’d have one follower, an Instagram account she set up for her dogs.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone explain how Mario Falcone has commented on her pic yet he doesn’t even follow her? In fact I just had a look and all the verified people commenting on her pic do not follow her. She is dodgy AF. If her Instagram consisted of only her friends she’d have one follower, an Instagram account she set up for her dogs.
Someone said before that they all use some kind of paid app that comments and likes each other’s photo's. Not sure of the details. I cringe for her when I see her replying thanks pal to him 🤮

• Wow
It’s an app they all use. It’s like a like for like, comment for comment thing. I’ve seen them before. Sad, sad bastards.

It is a desperate attempt to increase engagement to secure brand deals and tit like that. Embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Someone said before that they all use some kind of paid app that comments and likes each other’s photo's. Not sure of the details. I cringe for her when I see her replying thanks pal to him 🤮
So funny , I'd say he is the same type of "pal" to her like Megan McKenna is/was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely she hasn’t booked a flight purposely near the start date for I’m a celeb just to make it look like she’s going in? That’s a new level of sad if so

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's crazy. I checked too. They don't follow each other so how can they comment? I'm confused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.