Shannen Reilly McGrath #13 Princess tantrums to get her way, can’t maintain the life unless Luke pays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Still an extremely deluded narcissistic individual who may possibly have an undiagnosed personality disorder.

Still a sponge.
Still a wannabe.
Still in her mas gaff.
Still supervised access to Freddie.
Still not engaged.
Still on the mooch.
Still has a smelly fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap: Still an extremely deluded narcissistic individual who may possibly have an undiagnosed personality disorder.

Still a sponge.
Still a wannabe.
Still in her mas gaff.
Still supervised access to Freddie.
Still not engaged.
Still on the mooch.
Still has a smelly fanny.
Still hasn't launched her own business.
Still hasn't made a documentary.
Still hasn't moved to the UK.
Still hasn't done her interiors YouTube video.
Still hasn't done her skin or hair care chat.
Still hasn't done her 3000 squats for the Mater Hospital.
Still hasn't had a paid modelling shoot.
Still hasn't been to NY at Xmas.
Still hasn't joined a gym.

Still unfollowing Luke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She didn't need to get Fiona the fairy to give her an insight into what she will be doing next year. I could have told shan 😂
" I see you in a confined space." (Your mas box room.)
"I see a hot, smoldering career for you"(frying rashers in deli-cious)
"I see you travelling great distances" ( the space between each of her nipples).
As for an insight into lukes "personality" I didn't think he had one nor does he have looks. A giant walking ginger ATM 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She didn't need to get Fiona the fairy to give her an insight into what she will be doing next year. I could have told shan 😂
" I see you in a confined space." (Your mas box room.)
"I see a hot, smoldering career for you"(frying rashers in deli-cious)
"I see you travelling great distances" ( the space between each of her nipples).
As for an insight into lukes "personality" I didn't think he had one nor does he have looks. A giant walking ginger ATM 😐
There is nothing in store for her and Luke, only more of the same - follow, unfollow, passive aggressive quotes, rinse, repeat. If I was Dano's family I would drag her our of Ma's by the hair for implying that his spirit was visiting her. She's saying it to make Luke jealous, nothing else. The whole thing is a pile of shite IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Still loves white toes
Still has awful hair
Still has no friends
Still thinks she's iconic
Still asking her own Q box questions
Still 'super busy' ' working'
Still a disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's she like covering her face saying it's swollen, but still with a filter on. Shan hun, we've all seen Dano munching your flaps, you didn't think to spare us that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes doing send me annoymous messages. Which means she can't see who is sending her stuff. The first one is about how lovely she is and she doesn't deserve any hate etc and that they would love to go for girly drinks. Shannen responds and says she would love this and message her anytime to arrange. But she can't see who sent the messages as there annoymous?? So why would you respond like this if it wasn't herself messaging herself.

There's loads of annoymous saying she doesn't deserve hate( from herself) but she doesn't get hate only on this thread nowhere else. She must be extra insecure tonight she's flat out messaging herself she's a muppet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, and I know this isn’t Scammen’s restaurant but WHO is ordering Blue WKD with their Mother’s Day lunch? I’ve never heard the likes
Could see the Maloneys going for the blue WKD then smuggling the empties out to bounce off someone’s head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes doing send me annoymous messages. Which means she can't see who is sending her stuff. The first one is about how lovely she is and she doesn't deserve any hate etc and that they would love to go for girly drinks. Shannen responds and says she would love this and message her anytime to arrange. But she can't see who sent the messages as there annoymous?? So why would you respond like this if it wasn't herself messaging herself.

There's loads of annoymous saying she doesn't deserve hate( from herself) but she doesn't get hate only on this thread nowhere else. She must be extra insecure tonight she's flat out messaging herself she's a muppet!!
Imagine being a grown woman and sending yourself messages to try and justify your toxic behaviour to your boyfriend. I can't get over how immature she is. No wonder he hasn't put a ring on it, it must be like dating a teenager. The biggest favour she could ever do herself is to get off social media and see a therapist so she can work on herself, but she will never do that as she doesn't truely believe she is the problem. Saying she's been hit by men, what about the men who've been abused by her? She gave as good as she got. Biggest hypocrite going.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It could be one of her personalities 😏
Shes an absolute headbanger. For anyone new to these threads there’s screen shots of her on thread one, threatening to use photos from when she got jumped outside sin to get her on/off fella locked up for DV and taken away from his son. All her words and why did she say this? Cos he had the audacity to dump her and move on but she couldn’t cope cos no woman is better looking than her she’s a ten. Sounds comical but they are all her own words.

Reactions: 7
Shannen is old enough to bring herself and her 10 personalities to her GP who then might put her in medication and get her on a list for a good psychiatrist. Behaving the way she does is not normal for a grown woman her age and if she is starting to acknowledge she has issues, it's a step in the right direction.
It's sad looking at her with her fake life. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if social media was to disappear tomorrow what would she do with herself.
10 yrs ago she was a little unhinged , we all know what she's like now so imagine what she'll be like in another 10yrs if she doesn't help herself

Reactions: 6
Wow. Does she genuinely think one person believes this isn't her 😂😂😂
Stop the lights 😂😂 this screams Shannen , stevie wonder would see this is from Shannen 😂😂 No one around like you , every second hun on instagram looks like her it’s called face tune 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s off the scales she’s getting worse 🫣🫣

• Haha
That girl was invited to delilicious cause it said Invite in small writing 🤣🤣the carvery is hilarious it’s like some Jeremy Kyle plated up slop

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.