Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was driving down the road and Iris came on the radio I had to turn it off. Shannen bleeping ruined that song for me all. I could think of was her and fat Mick Hucknall as someone brilliantly coined to describe Luke. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No wait 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪 did she just tag Shane ward 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 second hand embarrassed for her. Made my Friday happy weekend guys 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those timberland boots look like they would fit Luke I bet she buys whatever size is left on the sale rack. Big clown feet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are the purpose of these shoots they are all technically the same pose, right arm covering the stomach or else TRex arms pushing up the tits!!! Not one single business commissions these Shannen you dopey witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What are the purpose of these shoots they are all technically the same pose, right arm covering the stomach or else TRex arms pushing up the tits!!! Not one single business commissions these Shannen you dopey witch.
Considering her IG page is the only place they ever see the light of day it's all very strange.

• Haha
Considering her IG page is the only place they ever see the light of day it's all very strange.
She is such an indulged child brain.

When is her and Karl Dempseys fundraiser for Pieta house happening? It’s a long time in the planning.

Reactions: 6
Aww she a high guiding by her post, does she not think people find it hilarious with her q&a writing to herself with the preplanned photos ready to match what she thinking😂😂the same tit every time dogs, boobs, skinny figure, confident, staying strong from bullies and big things coming watch this space!! Yes Shannen you’re going to Bath in the Uk!! You’re not that hard to predict!

• Haha
Aww she a high guiding by her post, does she not think people find it hilarious with her q&a writing to herself with the preplanned photos ready to match what she thinking😂😂the same tit every time dogs, boobs, skinny figure, confident, staying strong from bullies and big things coming watch this space!! Yes Shannen you’re going to Bath in the Uk!! You’re not that hard to predict!
Came here to mention Bath too 😂😂 A blind man could have figured it out. If she really wanted to keep it a secret she could have booked everything direct through websites but then how else would she have scabbed a freebie if she didn't follow their IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine getting your fella to stay put in a van to record a ‘candid’ video of u walking ur dog 😩 I have second hand embarrassment!

• Haha
She's apparently booked a romantic trip for Valentines day which is 7 days away, and she's still following different hotels in Bath... could it be any more obvious she's struggling to get a discount/freebie?

Reactions: 6
No it was the games night with connect four and guess who??? She is a simple embarrassing fool. Also gona be a barber soon 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.