Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two lads need to pack it in. They are absolutely awful at hosting. Hugie carried the whole podcast and had more control over everyone in the room than the two hosts did 🥴
Hughie would be good doing his own podcast he was a guest on the talking bollox podcast he came across really well

Reactions: 5
I think tea spill is someone in EK circle. We all have completely different theories. Just when EK and conor are mentioned she’s like “who cares” umm it’s a tea spill page gossip about them is tea and with all that’s going on with Charlene the page are being quite coy.

Anyway back to Shannen… how comes no one ever went to the guards over the agency scam? I didn’t follow Shannen at that time so I have only learnt about it recently but surely she could have been reported.

Reactions: 9
I think tea spill is someone in EK circle. We all have completely different theories. Just when EK and conor are mentioned she’s like “who cares” umm it’s a tea spill page gossip about them is tea and with all that’s going on with Charlene the page are being quite coy.

Anyway back to Shannen… how comes no one ever went to the guards over the agency scam? I didn’t follow Shannen at that time so I have only learnt about it recently but surely she could have been reported.
Apparently she threatened the girls and had people watching their houses… I think that’s the reason but could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Apparently she threatened the girls and had people watching their houses… I think that’s the reason but could be wrong
I did hear about the threats. I’d probably add that to the list for the guards if it were me. I know Shannen and her family are a bit rough but I don’t see them as particularly intimidating they’re just like proper chavs 🤣. I heard Luke was going round their houses and all… a girl who sticks make up brushes up her hole and an alleged coke dealer who looks like a garden gnome 🤭🤭.

I really hope she karma bites her on the photoshopped hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did hear about the threats. I’d probably add that to the list for the guards if it were me. I know Shannen and her family are a bit rough but I don’t see them as particularly intimidating they’re just like proper chavs 🤣. I heard Luke was going round their houses and all… a girl who sticks make up brushes up her hole and an alleged coke dealer who looks like a garden gnome 🤭🤭.

Yeah I’d be the same if it was me, I wouldn’t let shannen or luke intimidate me at all. I think karma is getting Shannen everyday in the form of these threads, it is being highlighted to everyone all the terrible things she has done to people over the years

Reactions: 4

Garden gnome 😂😂😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why on shannans pictures on her grid, when you click into the comments where her caption is there is a blue tick beside her name? But no blue tick on her profile.

Does that happen with everyone or is she somehow using a blue tick emoji or something?

Back in your box Grainne and stop looking for attention 🙈 Long time lurker and it says new member 🙈 She would do anything to build a following 🤣
Now in fairness I used to be a lurker before I made a profile. You don't need a profile to see what's written here.
So maybe they are genuinely a long time lurker and decided they wanted to create a profile to write stuff 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My friends office rang Delilicious and who answered ??
None other than posh/common speaking Shan 🤣🤣
She knew straight away when she answered and said Hi, fellylushfus , (trying to put on a posh voice and can't said Delilicious proper ) you can hear her smacking her lips then real common ..what can I do for ya 😂😂
Hopefully , she dorsn't clean the countertops in there with just kitchen towel 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s hilarious how much she bangs on Chloe’s her bestie 🤣🤣🤣🤣Shannen wasn’t event invited to her baby shower!!! Awkward 🤣🤣 yeah your really are good besties!

QUOTE="Calalily, post: 9004618, member: 216752"]
She knew straight away when she answered and said Hi, fellylushfus , (trying to put on a posh voice and can't said Delilicious proper ) you can hear her smacking her lips then real common ..what can I do for ya 😂😂
Hopefully , she dorsn't clean the countertops in there with just kitchen towel 😅😅
[/QUOTE]
Omg brilliant 😂😂 in fairness knowing Shannen works there has turned me off the place! I wish them the best of luck!! She quit being a dentist to work in a. family cafe answering phones and serving tables!! Good on you Shannen supporting your family, making massive career move! So now she can shut up about college, dentist etc and mainly it’s another lie Shannen doesn’t have to remember! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s hilarious how much she bangs on Chloe’s her bestie 🤣🤣🤣🤣Shannen wasn’t event invited to her baby shower!!! Awkward 🤣🤣 yeah your really are good besties!

QUOTE="Calalily, post: 9004618, member: 216752"]
Omg brilliant 😂😂 in fairness knowing Shannen works there has turned me off the place! I wish them the best of luck!! She quit being a dentist to work in a. family cafe answering phones and serving tables!! Good on you Shannen supporting your family, making massive career move! So now she can shut up about college, dentist etc and mainly it’s another lie Shannen doesn’t have to remember! 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
She's saying that girl Chano93 is her bestie from childhood but only started following her 2 days ago, and Chano never likes or comments on any of Scammens photos... she's 100% the type of person people distance themselves from because she always has some drama going on and people get sick of listening to her moan about it. I think we've all had a friend like that and the only thing you can do in order to get a bit of peace and quiet is to cut them off.

Reactions: 7
She’s the type of person you would meet for coffee for an hour every six months. Imagine having her as a friend and getting into a fight with her? She would have your phone blown up with 100s of calls and would be borderline harnessing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That breakfast from House doesn't look very appetising.... the ham on the eggs benedict is basically sliced deli ham and the streaky bacon are very sorry looking. I know it's meant to be a popular place but it always amazes me when people try to kid themselves and make something out to be so much more than it is. I also love how she's sitting there eating her breakfast but also bet into this thread and now tagging her lifelong bestie in photos....do you ever take a day of Scammen?? It must be exhausting living such a paranoid life.

She’s the type of person you would meet for coffee for an hour every six months. Imagine having her as a friend and getting into a fight with her? She would have your phone blown up with 100s of calls and would be borderline harnessing
Definitely, your head would be wrecked listening to her go on about all the tit going on in her life. You'd never get a word in about anything else. She is like a magnet for drama and negativity. Who wants to be surrounded by that? No wonder she has no solid group of friends. Guarantee she will go away for her 30th and that will be her excuse to not have a party. Most people do that anyway but you'd still have a party with your family and friends. Anyone notice she's been following a lot of accounts lately where the people all seem to be 18/19/20? What could you possibly have in common with someone that age?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That breakfast from House doesn't look very appetising.... the ham on the eggs benedict is basically sliced deli ham and the streaky bacon are very sorry looking. I know it's meant to be a popular place but it always amazes me when people try to kid themselves and make something out to be so much more than it is. I also love how she's sitting there eating her breakfast but also bet into this thread and now tagging her lifelong bestie in photos....do you ever take a day of Scammen?? It must be exhausting living such a paranoid life.

Definitely, your head would be wrecked listening to her go on about all the tit going on in her life. You'd never get a word in about anything else. She is like a magnet for drama and negativity. Who wants to be surrounded by that? No wonder she has no solid group of friends. Guarantee she will go away for her 30th and that will be her excuse to not have a party. Most people do that anyway but you'd still have a party with your family and friends. Anyone notice she's been following a lot of accounts lately where the people all seem to be 18/19/20? What could you possibly have in common with someone that age?
The pan they fried the eggs in needs to be cleaned and the sausage is half burnt 🥵

Shannens best friend since school has probably had to be incognito till now because she was part of the ‘team’.

Now all of Shannens misdemeanours have been addressed via the podcast she’s safe to come into the public eye 👁

Reactions: 6
The pan they fried the eggs in needs to be cleaned and the sausage is half burnt 🥵

Shannens best friend since school has probably had to be incognito till now because she was part of the ‘team’.

Now all of Shannens misdemeanours have been addressed via the podcast she’s safe to come into the public eye 👁
Maybe the dinners are nice, but I certainly wouldn't be raving about that breakfast.

A few more sessions with the aesthetician and the public eye won't even recognise Scammen anymore. The throwback with her rent-a-friend shows how pretty she used to be. She is destroyed now.

Reactions: 3
As annoying as Grainne can be, she's come through with receipts 👏 Presence PR agency actually contacted Shannen accusing her of fraud and reported her to the Gardai. They also asked for her mailing address so that they could issue proceedings.....she has some neck to ever show her face or talk about the modelling agency.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As annoying as Grainne can be, she's come through with receipts 👏 Presence PR agency actually contacted Shannen accusing her of fraud and reported her to the Gardai. They also asked for her mailing address so that they could issue proceedings.....she has some neck to ever show her face or talk about the modelling agency.
how can she ignore this

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.