Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She works in smiles on Oconnell street but calls in sick 2 days out of the 5 always makes excuses as to why she can’t come into work. I think she dropped out of dental nursing college aswel

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She works in smiles on Oconnell street but calls in sick 2 days out of the 5 always makes excuses as to why she can’t come into work. I think she dropped out of dental nursing college aswel
Our ShanShan a dropout you must be mistaken.

I have a feeling her getting a job and an education was all her trying to prove that she wasn’t a freeloading wannabe parasite on Luke’s finances. I can imagine when the family twigged that her agency was nothing but a big scam and her modelling career was a figment of her imagination they put pressure on him to drop her. IMO everything after that was a knee jerk reaction in a desperate attempt to get him back cos without him she literally has nothing. She’s a penniless scab.

Reactions: 4
I'm not the least bit surprised. She's a lazy fool. If she had a brain cell it would die of loneliness.

Our ShanShan a dropout you must be mistaken.

I have a feeling her getting a job and an education was all her trying to prove that she wasn’t a freeloading wannabe parasite on Luke’s finances. I can imagine when the family twigged that her agency was nothing but a big scam and her modelling career was a figment of her imagination they put pressure on him to drop her. IMO everything after that was a knee jerk reaction in a desperate attempt to get him back cos without him she literally has nothing. She’s a penniless scab.
Agree, it was a pathetic attempt at trying to pass as a functioning member of society when deep down she's a scumang. If she didn't have Luke she'd be a charity case.

Yet another contradictory message from Shannen about the lengths people go to photoshopping themselves and in the same breath expects us to believe that this is what she looks like. Where is the photo from the day she got her lashes done and her big Monster head??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t a penny to her name, she only works 2 days a week but yet lives such a lavish lifestyle? On €150 a week? Moocher, a liar and full of tit. Smiles pays for their nurses to go to college and then you’re tied in with them for like 2 years after you qualify bc you have to pay them back ofc but if she drops out (and barely goes to work), soon she’s gonna quit the whole dental nursing career after she realises she’ll have to compensate smiles for the course she never finished. Someone from smiles oconnell street told me she always makes up excuses to take days off that she has to get operations on her nose etc but then goes to Rome for those days, pictures of her in Rome all of her social media like how does management not see that?. I don’t know how she still has a job or how management havent sacked her already

and she has these big ass ugly long nails as wel which is against the clinics policy but no one says anything to her? Apparently she can’t even pick things up off the table to give to patients and they do be bursting through her gloves LIKE HOW IS THAG ALLOWED

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t a penny to her name, she only works 2 days a week but yet lives such a lavish lifestyle? On €150 a week? Moocher, a liar and full of tit. Smiles pays for their nurses to go to college and then you’re tied in with them for like 2 years after you qualify bc you have to pay them back ofc but if she drops out (and barely goes to work), soon she’s gonna quit the whole dental nursing career after she realises she’ll have to compensate smiles for the course she never finished. Someone from smiles oconnell street told me she always makes up excuses to take days off that she has to get operations on her nose etc but then goes to Rome for those days, pictures of her in Rome all of her social media like how does management not see that?. I don’t know how she still has a job or how management havent sacked her already

and she has these big ass ugly long nails as wel which is against the clinics policy but no one says anything to her? Apparently she can’t even pick things up off the table to give to patients and they do be bursting through her gloves LIKE HOW IS THAG ALLOWED
She's far from living a lavish lifestyle. They up and left the apartment without a word or explanation. She tried to make out they still live together and are renting somewhere but are only there at the weekend or something ridiculous because it's more convenient for work. It's obvious something happened and she had to move home. It was around this time that she deleted Luke from everything and was bleeping someone else, a thing someone would never be able to do if they truly cared for the other person. The guilt would be all consuming. Someone living a lavish lifestyle doesn't have to change their beauty therapist every few months because they've exhausted their generosity. They can actually pay for these services. Just like they can pay for trips away and nice things. She's using a man and manipulating him to pay her way, whether he knows it or not I'm not sure, and we could all do that. It's the oldest trick in the book. It's no coincidence that the time she follows his IG account are the times she not so subtly drops hints about somewhere she'd like to go or a thing she saw that she wants him to buy. At least call a spade a spade and stop trying to pass of what is effectively an arrangement as a legitimate relationship. They are the oddest couple and it's very obvious that she's not welcome around his family as she spends no time with them. It seems the two of them have shut themselves off from anyone else which is so dangerous and toxic. She's not doing anything any of us couldn't do in exchange for a pair of Jimmy Choo's.

As for the college course and the job, I'm not the least bit surprised. They will definitely come looking for a repayment if she drops out. Anyone I know who is studying outside of work has been burning the midnight oil these last few weeks trying to get assignments finished and exams out of the way.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s the raging nationalist in me…but what does “UK vibes” even mean in a salon? duck off Scammen you absolute dose.

06039AF1-41AF-4FAB-95CD-64E71D06BF15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
A friend of mine was telling me she’s not working in Smiles anymore. Can’t imagine they’d put up with her to be honest. It’s doesn’t look very good on their brand. She also said the apartment she lived in was destroyed(she saw photos apparently) when she handed it back and she left the landlord who her dad works for with huge costs. No surprises to be honest. Everywhere she goes she leaves a trail of destruction. Due to meet with my friend next week so il get more goss on her!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Maybe it’s the raging nationalist in me…but what does “UK vibes” even mean in a salon? duck off Scammen you absolute dose.

View attachment 930880
'UK vibes', sorry, what? Why is she always looking for any opportunity to run down this country? Is she implying that all salons I Ireland are behind the times, substandard, what exactly? Remember that time she said she didn't like Ireland because of the people, and that she wished she had a Latina accent 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
'UK vibes', sorry, what? Why is she always looking for any opportunity to run down this country? Is she implying that all salons I Ireland are behind the times, substandard, what exactly? Remember that time she said she didn't like Ireland because of the people, and that she wished she had a Latina accent 😂
She’s such a Gobshite

Reactions: 2
If we ever do achieve a United Ireland she will be the first one jumping on the bandwagon saying isn't it so great, and how proud she is to be Irish etc... all she does is complain about how much she hates Dublin, hates the nightlife, hates the people, doesn't know any decent guys, people should look abroad if they're single yadda yadda..... would she ever duck off out of here if she thinks it's so awful. Wages and the standard of living in the UK are lower than here and there's actually a lot of poverty, but at least their salons are better, apparently 😂

Haters don't your bills, and neither do you Shannen 😂 Will this podcast be like the brand she was bringing out, with multiple products, two of which would be out for Christmas 2020?? What happened to the UK agency, did they drop her? You do forget all the lies 'your girl' tells trying to make herself out to be more than a dirty woman who can't keep her knickers on (screaming that she actually referred to HERSELF as 'your girl') 😂

Haters don't your bills, and neither do you Shannen 😂 Will this podcast be like the brand she was bringing out, with multiple products, two of which would be out for Christmas 2020?? What happened to the UK agency, did they drop her? You do forget all the lies 'your girl' tells trying to make herself out to be more than a dirty woman who can't keep her knickers on (screaming that she actually referred to HERSELF as 'your girl') 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
God she's an awful prick 🙄🙄🙄

Ah stop she hates Ireland but was singing it’s praises tagging that Shane Codd saying she was so proud of her “fellow Irish” or something like that. She only hates Ireland coz everyone knows who she is but not in a good way.

🙄🙄🙄
She’s an even bigger thick than I realised.

Reactions: 1
If we ever do achieve a United Ireland she will be the first one jumping on the bandwagon saying isn't it so great, and how proud she is to be Irish etc... all she does is complain about how much she hates Dublin, hates the nightlife, hates the people, doesn't know any decent guys, people should look abroad if they're single yadda yadda..... would she ever duck off out of here if she thinks it's so awful. Wages and the standard of living in the UK are lower than here and there's actually a lot of poverty, but at least their salons are better, apparently 😂

or the documentary she was filming to get out her side of the truth, or the something special she was filming with Hammer head in the convertible car lmao or the time she was filming a show in Manchester and the station was paying for luxury apartment lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget the Playboy cover. Can’t remember magazine productions ceasing during Covid.
Our girl has just been so busy with all mentioned above that she hasn't had the time to fly to Russia for the cover of such a prestigious and female empowering magazine. Even though Playboy could choose to engage with local photographers here in Ireland who could co-ordinate the spread and send the photos, thus removing the need for anyone to travel, our girl is in too high demand. She is an Irish icon after all 🥴

Shannen actually came up on conversation a few weeks ago when I was with a group of people and one of the lads asked if she was 'the one who put the make-up brushes up her arse'... so iconic.

• Haha
Our girl has just been so busy with all mentioned above that she hasn't had the time to fly to Russia for the cover of such a prestigious and female empowering magazine. Even though Playboy could choose to engage with local photographers here in Ireland who could co-ordinate the spread and send the photos, thus removing the need for anyone to travel, our girl is in too high demand. She is an Irish icon after all 🥴

Shannen actually came up on conversation a few weeks ago when I was with a group of people and one of the lads asked if she was 'the one who put the make-up brushes up her arse'... so iconic.
Oh dear imagine peeps knowing who you are because of your anal antics 🙈

• Haha
Oh dear imagine peeps knowing who you are because of your anal antics 🙈
I know, I actually died when he said it. I don't know why she hasn't moved at this stage, aside from the fact that she hates Ireland and Irish people, she has an awful reputation. I would never leave my house again if I was known for sticking beauty implements up my bum 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.