Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she lie and say so many DM’s about her outfit. What did they ask did you forget your outfit?

Imagine been in that restaurant last night and Shan and Scumang trot in, she’s dressed like a dogs dinner he’s dressed like a flash Harry and you just wanted to enjoy your meal in peace.

Also can any MUA’s on here tell me if this MJ tip is achievable with make up or is this the result of Shan’s ‘accident’ a while ago?
Scumang 😂😂 Safe to say no one in that restaurant would be able to enjoy their meal in peace with this one egging on her Prince Harry charactericture to 'take a lump off their dinner'.

Ah yes, 'the accident'.. she looks like something of Dr. Seuss.

The outfit actually looks like cheap shapewear and just accentuates her FUPA.

Reactions: 6
And as for putting up a pic of herself and doirean as if she was asked for a fan photo 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scumang 😂😂 Safe to say no one in that restaurant would be able to enjoy their meal in peace with this one egging on her Prince Harry charactericture to 'take a lump off their dinner'.

Ah yes, 'the accident'.. she looks like something of Dr. Seuss.

The outfit actually looks like cheap shapewear and just accentuates her FUPA.
I’d be in tears laughing at them if they were sat anywhere near me. I’d say the waiting staff to be mortified for her recording the uncorking of the bottle even though they sip Moet in bed of an average night 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d be in tears laughing at them if they were sat anywhere near me. I’d say the waiting staff to be mortified for her recording the uncorking of the bottle even though they sip Moet in bed of an average night 🙈
What's funny about all of this is that Shannen is under the illusion that she lives some sort of glamorous high-flying lifestyle, and that we're all trolls who look on in jealousy 😂 She's no more glamorous than the spa in the Dublin industrial unit she brought Luke to as his birthday present last year. Imagine being so mean that you won't even open your purse on your partners birthday and passing off a visit to a low-end spa as a birthday present. The pair of them are a joke.

Reactions: 8
And as for putting up a pic of herself and doirean as if she was asked for a fan photo 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She always tries to hog the limelight in any of her celebrity photos. She angles her whole body at the camera and stands so close to the other person in an attempt to look ‘close’ to them as if they are equal celebrities.

But to an observer with an ounce of common sense she looks what she is a desperate attention seeker who oversteps comfort zones and personal boundaries. Hence the uncomfortable grimace and body language from some of the actual well known people she’s photographed with.

Has Chris Williams World resurfaced yet? They used to be joined at the hip, where’s he at now of days?

Nobody and i mean Nobody asked her about that shapewear outfit she had on lmao
as the poster above mention luke really does look like the head statue from art attack

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The power couple have obviously kissed and made up as she's following his page again. Kind of unbelievable that she's pushing 30 when she has the emotional maturity of a pre-teen. She better hold onto Luke because there isn't a grown man in Dublin who would find that carry on attractive.

Reactions: 4
Rosa Madre is a really nice restaurant, the pair of them in there like absolute scruffs. Him in a hoodie and her in her knickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosa Madre is a really nice restaurant, the pair of them in there like absolute scruffs. Him in a hoodie and her in her knickers!
Here you leave Fatheads Fatface hoody alone. Shannen thought she was going to a venga boys concert last night in that get up.

• Haha
Why does she lie and say so many DM’s about her outfit. What did they ask did you forget your outfit?

Imagine been in that restaurant last night and Shan and Scumang trot in, she’s dressed like a dogs dinner he’s dressed like a flash Harry and you just wanted to enjoy your meal in peace.

Also can any MUA’s on here tell me if this MJ tip is achievable with make up or is this the result of Shan’s ‘accident’ a while ago?
OMG she looks like the Whos from the Grinch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I see Declan Makeup will become her new BFF & provide the best in the business make up.

• Haha
I've seen drag queens with smaller bulges than her.. she has more flaps than friends ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very good advice Shannen, people really should be encouraged to adopt when there are so many dogs out there looking for a good home, instead of purchasing from a breeder 🙃 Using these poor dogs scenario to try and come across like a caring human being when she does the exact opposite herself. Disgusting.

Also, is there anything more needy and tacky than someone filming themselves shopping in Brown Thomas?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I may have advised her new make up artist of her scamming ways and he has responded positively so hopefully we saved one soul from her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.