Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe someone will fire off a dm to that westlife account tomorrow summarising Shannen’s behaviour.

Also random, but that WhatsApp group had a few of the ‘bigger name’ instas in it, but I don’t get where brendasbits fits in? Like she seems somewhat sound and fairly switched on. What’s the connection to shannen there?

Reactions: 1
A massive Westlife fan but she doesn’t know that Westlife don’t sing bop bop baby because Brian Mc Fadden wrote it (and because it’s shite 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok guys my health is not good. My pain is very bad. As you all know the kindest girl on here is bringing me to Coldplay live in Glasgow in 2 weeks. . . I will never be able to thank her enough. Claire you know who you are 💕💕 And we are going to rock Hampden Park!! It is the first tick on my bucket list.

So……favour get in touch to even get Chris Martin to even say Hi to me!! I’ll die a very happy girl. It’s 24th August in Glasgow!! All I want is a Hi Brenda!! Xxx
Missy I hope you two blow the roof off Hampden Park with your singing and dancing 🥰
I hope your pain eases too so you enjoy every second

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMFG. Those made up stories must bore her too. What a pathetic, thirsty load of rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG. Those made up stories must bore her too. What a pathetic, thirsty load of rubbish.
That story in tescos is a pack of lies . She couldn’t be that thick. It’s so ridiculous you’d be embarrassed for her. Oh then she says she wanted to die, very appropriate language,.

Reactions: 10
That story in tescos is a pack of lies . She couldn’t be that thick. It’s so ridiculous you’d be embarrassed for her. Oh then she says she wanted to die, very appropriate language,.
Course the Tesco story was made up you know by her body language and the way she told the story that's it was.
Omg morto for her.
Shes that desperate for some content.

Reactions: 9
****My kids and I are watching my partner fade to this horrible disease and he doesn't moan half as much as she does. She really needs to move on with the rest of her life which she is so lucky to have ahead of her.****

Sorry to read this from a fellow stage4 patient..

Shannen is just a pain in the arse, and getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s totally made up. I saw a girl on TikTok tell that exact story, but she was English. But Tesco, period knickers, man same age as her dad.
Of course no point making up a story about asking where the biscuits were. Had to be period knickers for extra fake drama.
Does she get periods? Lord if she said today was Friday: I’d check my calender before believing her

Reactions: 10
****My kids and I are watching my partner fade to this horrible disease and he doesn't moan half as much as she does. She really needs to move on with the rest of her life which she is so lucky to have ahead of her.****

Sorry to read this from a fellow stage4 patient..

Shannen is just a pain in the arse, and getting worse.
Sorry to hear you are also in the club 😢 x

Reactions: 1
Did she just say she booked herself into Castlemartyr resort coz apparently "the boys" are staying there? All done up to the nines in case she gets to meet them obvs. Seriously scarlet for ya Shannon ya twit

Reactions: 8
Did she just say she booked herself into Castlemartyr resort coz apparently "the boys" are staying there? All done up to the nines in case she gets to meet them obvs. Seriously scarlet for ya Shannon ya twit
And seemingly its Hayfield manor that they are staying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going to the concert with people in their 50s....no friends of your own to go with you Shannon???? Thought not🤣🤣

The Tesco story was exactly that - a story! Christ she’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content and that’s what she comes out with 😳

Reactions: 3
Why are they doing major construction in a rented house?? I know of no renters that dig up a garden and landscape it for the landlord???🤥🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.