Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - she has lost any followers she gained with that giveaway. Unfortunately I am 3 of those ‘followers’ - blocked in 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another night away from the child? That wan has the life out gallivanting two nights in a row.

Reactions: 2
Why if she paid does she need to tell people and tag hotel ???? Hey grabby liar that’s what most people do pay for hotels they stay in 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Why if she paid does she need to tell people and tag hotel ???? Hey grabby liar that’s what most people do pay for hotels they stay in 🤬🤬🤬
Probably hoping hotel give her a freebie of some sort, she's such a bore🥱🥱

Reactions: 7
She is one insufferable bleep. Most boring stories in the history of insta huns. duck off shannen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That reel is beond cringe so set up
The young wan looking in to the Camara

Reactions: 6
So… when is she going to be on 96fm?
When is she going to post all the hilarious mass stories she received?
When is she going to answer the questions from and Q&A?
When is the penny’s launch coming?

I cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I cringe.
That ad she posted for sweet King other day saying she was going to bed to watch love island and eat her sweets and the way she walked off away from the camera saying 'night I'm off to bed ' clutching her sweets.
I cringed enough for the whole of tattle at that. She's so bleeping awkward.

Off to bed after I come back for the phone I'm recording this dumb bleeping ad on.

She grates on me big time, she seeps fakeness from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I cringe.
Never shares any answers to question boxes. Wouldn't mind she probably only gets one or two so really wouldn't take her long 😂😂

• Haha
Take notes this is how not to be an instahun she pulls faces has her hair messed up and thinks she’s looking cute and innocent like a child. She’s got zero content and even less like ability. Go on off to bed with the sweets.🤦🏻‍♀️What’s the next thing she il try to flog . I feel she can’t find her feet on Instagram, her illness brought her follows her treatment of Missy and the go fund me brought her disgrace. Thankfully she’s recovered but her attitude stinks to high heavens.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Easiest psychic gig in the land

‘I can see you’ve spent €176k…’
Plus her 160 euro a night hotels…..remember her hardship plea for “ to be able etc put food on the table “ 🤬🤬🤬🤬 you disgusting witch. You should be ashamed to lift your head in public after conning people out of their kindness.

Reactions: 12
Never shares any answers to question boxes. Wouldn't mind she probably only gets one or two so really wouldn't take her long 😂😂
I'm gonna be one of them annoying twats that quotes themselves but she must of read my post😂😂😂

• Haha
Guessing she could be heading the Galway races maybe? Lives the life of bleeping riley that wan. Easy to do when it's other peoples money. Cannot wait for the day it comes crashing down around her

Reactions: 5
Guessing she could be heading the Galway races maybe? Lives the life of bleeping riley that wan. Easy to do when it's other peoples money. Cannot wait for the day it comes crashing down around her
Are you thinking that because of the place she tagged? If so it's Clarenbridge at Blackwater garden centre just outside Youghal

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.