Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never shares any answers to question boxes. Wouldn't mind she probably only gets one or two so really wouldn't take her long šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And queue this morning she shares the longest question box story shes shared. You must be psychic yourself! If she opens it back up Iā€™ll be sure to recommend you, and when asked your details.. ā€œbidscavan, tattleā€ šŸ˜‚ I do think she reads your posts, this isnā€™t the first time Iā€™ve noticed. Your posts speak to her somehow

Itā€™s a pity she lost all of her religious followers, Iā€™d love to hear about the nasty DMs she received on sharing the psychic. Guaranteed she will lose a few more in sharing this. People have mixed feelings on mediums/psychics and itā€™s something you should probably keep to yourself if youā€™re trying to start a business/depending on followers for income.

Iā€™d derail this thread completely if I started on about mediums and psychics but I feel itā€™s poor taste of her to recommend a medium on her public platform. Sure, thereā€™s some who go for fun but largely, she is speaking to the vulnerable who are clinging onto any indication their lives will improve, their loved ones may be found. Itā€™s exploitation and why she canā€™t see that itā€™s morally wrong I will never underā€¦oh, wait. šŸ¤Ø

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And queue this morning she shares the longest question box story shes shared. You must be psychic yourself! If she opens it back up Iā€™ll be sure to recommend you, and when asked your details.. ā€œbidscavan, tattleā€ šŸ˜‚ I do think she reads your posts, this isnā€™t the first time Iā€™ve noticed. Your posts speak to her somehow

Itā€™s a pity she lost all of her religious followers, Iā€™d love to hear about the nasty DMs she received on sharing the psychic. Guaranteed she will lose a few more in sharing this. People have mixed feelings on mediums/psychics and itā€™s something you should probably keep to yourself if youā€™re trying to start a business/depending on followers for income.

Iā€™d derail this thread completely if I started on about mediums and psychics but I feel itā€™s poor taste of her to recommend a medium on her public platform. Sure, thereā€™s some who go for fun but largely, she is speaking to the vulnerable who are clinging onto any indication their lives will improve, their loved ones may be found. Itā€™s exploitation and why she canā€™t see that itā€™s morally wrong I will never underā€¦oh, wait. šŸ¤Ø
Make sure ya tell her I'll do her mates ratesšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ā€œIā€™ll stop there otherwise Iā€™d be here all day posting your storiesā€.

Lies, those were the only ones you got.

Also, how naive can people be? I had a friend who learned how to be a medium as a summer job years ago when he was travelling. He used to justify it that people left feeling good about it themselves, but said he feels bad about it now as itā€™s so exploitative :/

Reactions: 8
Can any thing not be private anymore
And the child looking in to the camera
Its actually sad

Reactions: 6
A whole 13 comments on her reel says it all. And whoever the wan is who's crying please get helpšŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what the psychic said about the GFM, judging by her excitement after her reading Iā€™d say she told her the worst of the scandal was over. Iā€™d say she definitely asked, be gas if the psychic brought it up herself though šŸ˜‚

When is this ā€œbrandā€ coming out?

Reactions: 4
Iā€™d say the ā€œ psychic ā€œ googled her and got all her info from these threads. Told her whatever she wanted to hear. Sheā€™s such a clown like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she making these daynin the life videos? Who wants to see someone dressing their bed? Is this supposed to be content? The jig is surely up for this one? Surely the grief tourists have had enough as she is no longer ill?!

Reactions: 7
@Missymeister thinking of you hope you are doing well as can be šŸ’–
Awww @Turmeric123 you are so kind. Iā€™m ok thanks hun. In a tit mood the past week and pain not great but this time 4 weeks I will be in Glasgow in Coldplay heaven!!! I still canā€™t believe it. Itā€™s keeping me going and Iā€™m just beyond grateful. Have stopped looking at her nibs Instaā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not missing out on very much šŸ™„šŸ™„.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Awww @Turmeric123 you are so kind. Iā€™m ok thanks hun. In a tit mood the past week and pain not great but this time 4 weeks I will be in Glasgow in Coldplay heaven!!! I still canā€™t believe it. Itā€™s keeping me going and Iā€™m just beyond grateful. Have stopped looking at her nibs Instaā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not missing out on very much šŸ™„šŸ™„.
Good to hear from you - the big countown is on now!!! Keep your focus on the lisotives and you will have an amazing time xx
I'm one of the many blocked people but I can't be bothered opening WAI to watch as from reading here it would appear watching grass growing or paint drying is way more exilerating šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I'm glad you are avoiding her she would bring anyone down

Reactions: 4
She's bringing out her own brand and also doing a collaboration with a company separate to that. Wonder which company was stupid enough to team up with her? Probably drinks later and another party Saturday night. Where the duck am I going wrong? My bins are out more than mešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
LITERALLY unless sheā€™s selling refunds from her go fund me, nobody is buying what sheā€™s selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Silly company obviously haven't done their research on shannens bullying behaviour

So now all of a sudden she isn't cleared to go back to work after saying she would be going back in sept? Her stories alone would surely prove there isn't much she can't do? It's the flip flop narrative that is really infuriating for me now. I really need to unfollow as even though she reads here she still just doesn't get it. Her own brand she set up from scratch. With what ? :mad:

What has she done to her eyebrows? They look way too dark!
I'd say the person who did them is not impressed at being mentioned šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.